01

Hello Stranger!

“Ah..finally arrive.” She smiles while looking at the building next to her. It was her first day at Seoul for her new work as a writer. She thanks the driver after taking her things out of the car.

After she learn that she was accepted working at her dream company, she quickly search a house for rent near her workplace and luckily she found out about the one in the building she was going to live from now on.

She actually kind of hesitant to leave her hometown at first but her mother keep telling her that she should go and pursue her dream. Her mother was her biggest motivator and she really look up to her as she was the one who brought her into this big world. She made up her mind to achieve her goal to be a greatest writer and give her mother everything she wanted. She wants to be a daughter that her mother can be proud of.  

Suddenly, a car stops near her. A good looking men came out and looking at the same building. She looks at him, observing him from head to toe. He finally saw her and slightly bows a little. She smile and do the same.

She then took her luggage and walk toward the building after showing some politeness to the guy who might be her neighbour in the same building. The lift was about to closed when suddenly the good looking men she saw before came running and enter the lift with his luggage. He pressed the same floor as she was heading to. ‘Ah, he lives in the same floor as mine. Maybe he is like me, just move in today’ she thought. There was an awkward atmosphere as nobody is talking and the only things they did was exchange smile.

Finally the lift opens as they reach the third floor. She gets out first and slightly bows again to him before leaving. She looks around, searching for the right number of her apartment. She checks again the number that was written at the key and continues searching the same number. As she was searching, she heard a foot step behind her, following her. She turns around and saw the same guy, doing exactly the same as her, searching for his apartment too.

She finally saw an apartment which have the same number as her key. She was about to put the key in when she heard a male voice.

“Excuse me, er, I think you’re at the wrong apartment’. Eh? She was so sure it was the same number as her key. The agent that she contacts also said it was this apartment. She turns and saw the same man looking at her, holding his own key.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t make any mistake I guess because it was the right apartment.” He frowns when she said it.

“But this is my apartment. I believe you make a mistake”. Aish, why can’t he understand what she told him earlier?

“Ah..maybe you’re the one who make a mistake right now because this is clearly my apartment.” She shows him the number that was written at the key. He was shock when she show him the key. ‘Ha! He should apologize now’ she chuckled.

“How did you get the same key as mine?!” Damn, it was the same key as her. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First chapter is updated! 

Hope you like it~ I'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectation~

Thanks for reading and subscribing! ^^

 

P/S : I'm sorry for the wrong grammar since English is not my first language ~