Chapter 26

Our love is required

 

 

***************************************

 

That night Hongki went to Jonghoon's apartment to ask an advice but he found out that he's not in the korea anymore. The old lady at the next apartment told him that he left because of business problem and Jonghoon ask her to told him if ever he ask. Hongki thank the lady then leave the building with sad expression. He went straight home confuse. He lay on his bed thinking weather he go or not.

 

She loves her but he don't know if he still continue on loving her since he's problematic how to get a new job to support his life. He was like that for almost five hours thinking he go or not but he can't decide. His thoughts were confusing... He wants to make his life to be his first responsibility but he just can't forget about Hyun Ae cause he already love her. He don't know what to do...he can't think of anything. Hongki fell asleep while thinking about that and he wake up the next morning at the time of 8:00. He was lazy to get out of his bed but he can't just stay at home.

 

He need to go out to find a new job. He needs money. He was startle when his phone rang and when he look at it he saw that it was Hyun Ae who is calling. He sit on top of his bed then pick his phone. He press the answer button.

 

"Oppa..good morning."Hyun Ae cheerfully greet as soon as Hongki answer the call.

 

"Good morning too."Hongki reply.

 

"Oppa..don't forget about later okay.. Mom and dad are waiting for you same as my brother. They're excited to meet my supper handsome boyfriend"Hyun Ae said giggling. Hongki smile when he hears the handsome word.

 

"Okay..I will.."Hongki said but after a couple of seconds he realize what he just said. But its too late for him to take it back cause he can hear Hyun Ae happy and excited voice over the phone. He just can't turn her down.

 

"Okay..oppa..I will wait for you...go here at the exact time I told you...I love you bye."Then Hyun Ae drop the call..

 

"I guess this is no turning back."Hongki sigh then went to do something.

 

It was 3:45 in the afternoon already when Hongki decides to take another bath and after that he started to pick a nice clothes. He doesn't want to look like so poor so he needs to dress nicely. He ended up picking a white top shirt paired with a tight red jeans and also wear the shoes that Jonghoon gave him. He finish dressing for about 4:00. He was running out of time so he quicken his moves.

 

He pick up his wallet and his phone before he went out of the house. On his way through Hyun Ae's house he texted her that he's on his way. He arrive at her house at the exact time and he saw Hyun Ae outside their house waving at him smiling. Hongki smile back then went to her.

 

"Hi."Hongki greet..

 

"Oppa...you look good...you're so handsome..oh..no you're perfect.."Hyun Ae said giggling then hug him tightly.

 

."I'm happy that you came..."Hyun Ae whisper then pulled out of the hug. Hongki smile then kiss her lips..

 

."I'm sorry if I always makes you sad..."Hongki said after the kiss. Hyun Ae smile telling him not to mind it anymore. She lead him inside. And once they enter the house Hyun Ae mother hug Hongki like she miss him and she's longing for him.

 

 

***************************************

UPVOT AND SUBSCRIBE..

COMMENTS TOO :)