03

When Love Come

“Naeun ah, come here for a second.” Naeun turn around and saw her superior at the front door of the office. She quickly stands and greets her superior.

Suddenly, a tall figure came and greets her then stand beside her superior.

“Naeun ah, this is a new addition to our teams, Kim Myungsoo.” Ah, it was the cold guy yesterday.

“Nice to meet you, Myungsoo shi.” She bows as she greets him.

“Hi, nice to meet you too.”

Their superior then tells Myungsoo to follow Naeun and ask if he needs to know anything to her and leave them.

After a walks inside the office and a little lecture about his team mate, Naeun then excuse herself to go.

“If you need to know anything, just ask me. I’m responsible for all contract players benefit in the admin department.”

“I have a question. Do you have boyfriend?” She look confused when he suddenly ask her the question but she answer it calmly.

“Yes, I do. You don’t have to worry.”

“Then you aren’t completely satisfied.” She froze when he suddenly said the words.

“It’s written on your face.” He looks at her shock face then slowly smiles.

“I should be going.” He said it then leaves Naeun alone, still frozen at the same place.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris was ready to practice with his teammate when they were stopped at the company’s basketball court when they saw a guy was playing there.

“Eh? Who is that?” Dongwoo nudged Kris and ask him.

“I don’t know but somehow I feel like I’ve seen him before.” The guy stops playing and head to them. Naeun was there too.

“You’re here. Let me introduce. This is Kim Myungsoo. He is here to tour our facilities today.” Naeun introduce him to the coach and the other member.

“Welcome. I think we’ve met before at the Inter-College Cup.” Kris greets him.

“Ah..you’re the freshman who got the top scorer awards?” Kris smile and nodded.

“I didn’t realize it was you because your aura has disappeared.” Kris expression changed when he heard Myungsoo’s words.

“We can skip the introduction. Who wants to go one-on-one with me? That would be better way to know each other. We’ll see who can get five points first.” Somehow, Kris feels like it was a challenge for him so he asked Suho if it would be alright if he goes against him. Suho agree and they started playing. It was Myungsoo wins after all.

“Are you sure you can go on like this? When you’re a pro, you can’t go on with just a baseless confidence. That’s why I think I have to think about it again. I have offers from other teams too.” Myungsoo then leaves after he said it.

“Wait a minute Myungsoo shi.” Naeun chase him outside. Kris look a little down when he thinks again about what he told him.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Yah, why are you crying?” Bomi ask Eunji who just come back from a singing audition.

“I hate it. Is showing body is the trend nowadays?” Bomi then understand what happened.

“Shh, don’t cry anymore. Suho is here. He wants to see you.” Suho? Eunji turn to Bomi and she nodded.

“Stop crying. You are ugly when you cry.” Bomi which gain a laugh from Eunji.

“Arasso.” She smile and wipe her tears.

“is my makeup alright?” Bomi laugh when Eunji asked her.

“Aiguu, now you’re worried about that? It’s alright. Don’t worry, now go and greet him.” Eunji smile and leave Bomi to go and greet Suho.

“Hey, you’re here. What brings you here? Do you want to find any book?” Eunji ask Suho when she saw him at the comic section.

“Ah. I’m just trying to find something to read.” She smile as she accompanies him to pay the book he pick.

“Bomi told me you went to audition today. How was it?” He asks her as they walk to the outside of the store.

“Nothing good happens, just something unfortunate. I rather not talk about it.” She smile as she tried to avoid talking about it. Suho understand and he didn’t ask her any futher details.

“That’s alright. Everyone’s dream has its own time. As long as you wait for that moment, the opportunity will come when you’re ready.” Somehow, his words give her hopes. A hope that she’ll reach her dream soon.

“Thank you for that beautiful advice. It feels good hearing that.” Suho smile gently and face her.

“I’ve prepared a ticket for one show for you and Bomi. I hope you can come and enjoy it with me and my friends.” He hand her the tickets as she received it gladly.

“Thank you. We sure will come.”

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kris was on the way home when his phone suddenly rings. He saw that it was Naeun after all.

“Hello, Naeun.”

“Hello Kris. Where are you?”

“I’m heading back home. Why?”

“Nothing. It just our general manager and the rest are having a dinner with Myungsoo. It seems like they really want him to join the team. Suho sunbae said he will join us soon too. Why don’t you come too?”

“I’ll pass for today.” Why does he have to go over for someone like him?

“Oh, I see, okay then.”

“Give me a call when you get home”.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Naeun look at the phone as she hung up. Loser, she thought.

She sigh then get back to her seat before, continue chatting and having a drink.

After the dinner is over, she walks alone home. She tried to call Kris but there was no answer. She then sits down at one of the bench along her way back and start smoking.

Suddenly Myungsoo come and sit beside her.

“You’ll get assaulted if you stay here alone.” She shot him a glare and stand up, ready to leave him.

“Well, I guess not. You’re more of a bad girl than what those around you think huh?” She stopped walking and looks at him.

“So what? So what if I’m a bad girl? I don’t need to listen to a stranger complaint about me.” She started walking again but stopped when Myungsoo grab her hand.

“In that case, we might got along very well.” He pulls her closer.

“Yah, what do you think you’re…” Her words cut down when he suddenly pulls her into kiss. She tried to pull away but he didn’t let him. Slowly, she give in and enjoyed it too as when he pulled away, she pulls him for a kiss again.

That night, they ended up in Myungsoo apartment. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

First of all, I'm sorry for making Naeun sounds like a bad girl in this story :(

I hope you'll enjoy the story. 

Please leave me a comment~ ^_^

Thanks for reading and subscribing!