13th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Message:

First of all....

I wanna thanks everyone who following my previous story,

a prequal of this story, I Love You, Stupid

I know most of you who subcribed for this story is ILYS lovers

I Love You, Stupid reached 10,030 viewers, 28 votes and 223 subscribers

Woot!! I'm so happy! You guys daebak! Thanks so much!

Honestly this story is my biggest achievement in AFF.

That's why I gave you all my appreciation for all the support you gave to ILYS!

~heartchuallz~

Second,

MPS... hmmmm....

I would like to remind all of you that...

The next and next chapter of this story is going to be BOOOMB!

So, prepare your heart for that...

*don't tell me later that I didn't remind you all about this*

Third,

I wanna answer some comments from the previous chapter

bounceCL: How beautiful is this fanfic when you guys keep supporting it ^^

GZB_unicorn: I'm not a good lover but I'm a good flirter (?) lol BUT still Chaera love is the greatest!

cornNbearbrick: I'm working on it. Don't worry^^

ChaeraXXI, I miss you too T^T I'm sorry if someday I'm gonna break your heart but you should know I did this for the sake of all of us! Believe me the more you hurt the more you feel the love :)

sonAnge:  You;ll be always, always my favorite too ^^

Lastly,

Happy reading! This chapter might be boring for some of you

but I like this chapter when Dara being so in love and a cold Chaerin got touched and overwhelmed with every words that Dara said to her!

READ IT!

ppyyoonggg~

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you wanna have for dinner, My Lady? I'm in your service tonight." I ask as we both inside the kitchen. She giggling while sitting on the dining chair, crossing her legs and giving me her flirty smile. I don't know if I have said this before but Dara is a good flirter. Her smile could melt so many heart including mine but I never admit this out loud in front of her because I don't want her to boast herself up. I want her to always be humble.

 

 

She her lips with her forefinger. "Can I have North Korea food my Queen? I kinda craving for them now." I raise my eyebrows. "But we don't have the fully ingredients."

"Anything will do baby. How bout something that I don't really like? I mean when we still at Sinuiju." The idea hitting me in a blink when she said that. Something that she really dislike. I believe she will never like this kind of food even up until now so I take the rice from the rice cooker and put it on the plate. Mixing the rice with salt a bit then adding some sesame on it. She's frowning when I serve her the plate.

"Just this?" Her eyes wide open making me smiling.

"Yes my precious. Rice with sesame and salt, this rice always be on top of your dislike list." I sit next to her, pulling her chair closer. She look hesitate.

"Just try okay? Because sometimes this is my favorite. So you should try this once." She shooking her head.

"No baby. I don't like it. I mean with sesame and salt only?" I nod. Her face turns ridiculous. "I know you really don't like this but you're the one who come out with the idea, I'm just helping you here."

"But..."

"I'll feed you okay?" I gave her my sweet smile. She staring at me probably thinking until she finally nodding her head slowly. My smile become widder. I get up and wash my hand before sitting back on the chair, making a dough rice then I shove it to . She looks hesitate but still opening widely. I smile when I saw her frowning and chewing the rice very slowly. I eat the rice as well. Smiling at her while munching my food. She swallow her rice quickly with her funny face then gulping on her milk greedily.

"Yucks! I really can't take it baby. I don't like salt." She said. But I shove her another dough. She shooking her head quickly. "Please. No more."

I nodded. I don't wanna force her to eat nor doing something that she don't like. So, in the end I eat the rice while Dara keep staring at me with her disgusting face. I pinch after I eat the last dough.

"It's hurt silly!" She whinning.

"Next time you gotta finish them all." I said as I drink her milk.

"No way." She said and get up, walking away making me chuckling.

 


I lay on bed after taking my bath, staring at her who busy reading her favorite magazine. She looks y with those see through nightgown that exposing her silky legs and her beautiful chest. She brushing her hair and put it to it place.

"My precious?"

"Hmmmmm?"

"I love you." I saw her smiling.

"I love you too."

"Will you marry me?" She giggling but still she didn't look at me. Maybe the magazine is more interesting than my face. Actually I wanna distracting her, I want her to close the magazine and come to me, cuddling with me all night long.

"We are already married."

"My precious?"

"Hmmmm?" She flip the magazine to another page.

"Come back home please. Don't go too far." She finally closing her magazine, tilting her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter