hara

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

i woke up early it's only 6 AM and i'm here already in the park. i was drinking my cup of coffee as i watch people passes by. i smiled sadly as i realize ' there's a lot of people in the world but why i dont have anyone with me right now?' i smiled sadly as i take another sip of my coffee.

" you're so beautiful" i almost spit my coffee when someone said that. i looked at my side and saw a girl sitting beside me smiling.

" yah! stop doing that!" i pouted.

" i'm sorry." she said as she cupped my face and looked at it like it was the most interesting object in the world. i looked at her confused. her eyes, her nose, her lips. i never thought she's this beautiful. what am i thinking? i looked away and sighed deeply trying to erase those thoughts.

" what is it this time?" she asked me.

" huh?" i looked at her confused

" nothing." she looked away

" hara." i called her.

" hmm?"

" can you hold my hand?" i asked her. she didnt say anything but holds my hand. that's all i need to feel that someone is with me. to feel that i'm not alone. i dont need any words coming from her just her presence it's more that enough.

" you told me that you will call me but you didnt." she spoke with a hint of saddness in her voice.

" i-i'm sorry. i forgot." i said sincerely.

" you always forgot..you even forgot that i love you." my heart skips a beat as she said that

FLASHBACK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter