e

fate is miracle

“I am asking for second time if anyone heard? She said she bored with me.. that is the reason she asking break up?” fany heard the scoff at the end of jiyong question make she flaring up. Jiyong sound like all of it is taeyeon fault.

“why are you sound like all to blame is taeyeon?” she ask in very unhappy tone.

“she breaking up with me.. with very reasonable reason??” jiyong mocking fany.

“hallo kwon jiyong.. the most famous player in this town… first…. She did telling you to break up even you two never had any official relationship is good enough for you. Second.. at least.. she never cheat or being intimate with any other man except you even you never want to be in serious relationship with her is also good enough. You been cheating and sleeping all around.. be famous man to get from in every club.. yet she is still happily be with you without complain…. Is very good enough for you.. now you put the blame at her?” fany tense up.

“humph.. so it all my fault you try to say here?” jiyong didn’t back down.. his ego build up rapidly.. even he did smack by the truth from fany mouth.

“stop it..” a slow voice interrupt intense stare between them..

“do not interrupt.. you!!” jiyong who annoyed raise his voice. “princess…” he quickly back to soft tone.. like how he always talk to taeyeon.

“ahh.. why are you here?” she said coldly.. for the first time all snsd boyfriend heard and witness taeyeon like that. But for her 6 years friend, may be rare but they had seen more severe than this. 

“I am here for you..”

“hhaa.. for me.. I don’t need you.. look at you make my eye hurt. Just go away.. stop bugging me can you? So annoyed.”

“please.. if I did any mistake or something you want me to change.. tell me.. I am all here to obey you.. you know I am willing to do everything about you..” he pleading his ego? His pride? He already put it outside of the club..

“mistake? Changes? Please…. Just go back to your fiancé and be a good future husband to her can you?” jiyong face change into pale one.. never thought taeyeon will knew about it..

“what are you trying to..”

“trying to what..? you!!! Not just cheating.. you are lying to me for these four years… Cheating on me.. is nothing.. I don’t have right to be jealus or what.. but you.. how can you cheat in your fiancé with me.. not enough with that? yet you sleeping with all woman you meet at club too? You know what level are you now in my eye?”

“..”

“like a dirt.. rubbish.. even to look at you is disgusting…” taeyeon continue since jiyong speechless at all taeyeon said. “so.. me.. you.. in your dream jiyong.. in your dream..” taeyeon try to seek for her handbag.. want to get out from suffocating situation. Look at lifeless jiyong already make her want to hug the boy. Even though she hurt.. and when she remember sandara crying for jiyong because of her make she feel even worse now..

“kim taeyeon?” jiyong call her.. his voice full of hurt and his face showing much frustration toward taeyeon action.

“anything else? Don’t waste my time you jerk..” taeyeon hissed to jiyong. Annoyed by is persistent.

“I am wasting for your time? Me? Now I am  a jerk for you? Disgust? What did I do making you hating me so suddenly? Can you just at least explain? I don’t care about that damn engagement. What the different taeyeon. I love you and you love me.. that’s what the matter..” jiyong try to hold taeyeon hand.. he is hurt when get such remark from taeyeon who never judge him like others.. but,, he know if he let taeyeon go today he will be more hurt.

“iagoo.. how many time I had to say.. I am sick with you.. very sick.. can you just stop act like this. Oh.. god.. this annoyed me.. I am out from here. You..” taeyeon index finger straight to jiyong forehead. As much as she knew all jiyong hate, the eager she want to do it to make jiyong angry and hate her as well. “ing .. go back to your home tonight and do some reflect to yourself.. change your jerk attitude and.. forget about us.. cause I already did it.” Taeyeon walk with her handbag.. leaving her member who still shock at one fact they just know for the first time.,. the fact that make all member know why taeyeona acting weirdly and why she make such unecpected action to break with jiyong. The fact is kwon jiyong already engaged.

Heechul can only sigh.. he already know about it.. his family own an private investigation company, from the start he already knew that fact. That why he always asking taeyeon to leave jiyong before she get hurt. But.. for the first time in his life to see taeyeon back to smile, and happy is kwon jiyong. Yet he thought who know those two had fated in between.

“you already engaged?” sica asking jiyong with her famous icy glare. Her face so serious.. she really wanna give high kick at jiyong for lying to taeyeon about it.

“ohh.. don’t you hear from you beloved leader just now?” he reply her and seat at the chair before gulping the vodka on the table.

“oppa.. are you okay?” seohyun ask as she felt its unfair to put all blame on jiyong. Make her unnies show disagree look.

“what with your question? I just dumped infront of almost 10 people, insulted by someone who never I expected to said those words to me? You asking me am I okay?” he chuckled.. make everyone silent.

“jiyong..” taeyang  call name.

“how can I tell my crush I already engaged but I love you? Of course I had to lie..” he mumbled. “how can I am cheating when me and my fiancé only for business and I am love her more than myself?”

“jiyong.. you did make a wrong first step.. you know her more  than me.. how taeyeon hate liar.. and how much she had cheater. We all here know her history.. her bad experience about it.” Heechul said to jiyong.

“what the different? If I told her from the first… we will never be a couple.. I mean she will never reply my feeling..”

“and yes, by not being honest to her, now you get her hates..” fany surrender. She did feel sympathy to jiyong.

“at least I had her mine for almost two year.” He smile about it. “may be..”

“just stop it ji.. learn to love what you already have can you?” taeyang interrupt.

“by the way.. who is your fiancé oppa..?” sunny asking jiyong. She decide ot ignore what happen before. Letting taeyeon and jiyong handle it themselves.

“..” jiyong let sunny question away without answer.

“well.. I am her fiancé.. ” sandara move closer to the table. Her voice a bit trembling. She scared jiyong will gone berserk when she telling the truth. But, after talking to taeyeon at the entrance earlier.. she had a little bravery to open the secret.

Flashback

“you know.. you don’t have to do all this..” sandarac hold taeyeon shoulder, prevent the girls to make her way out. She did heard all the conversation. And yes.. her damn heart now really hurt and she feel burn inside. Don’t know why but.. it just feel like that..

“do what?”

“breaking up with him.. I know you love him.”

“are you talking to me?”

“yup.. whoelse..”

“then can you be more detail about it?”

“you.. why are you breaking up with  ji?”

“you know how much he hate people to call him ji?” taeyeon walk closer to sandara. A smile plastered on her face. Landing her back to the wall same as sandara who look at her with both hand fold. “of course.. and how   he said to me there are only special people that can call him like that without him getting angry..”

“yes.. and it not the answer for my que..” sandara feel lost by the answer.

“and he let you call him ji.. don’t think too much but.. accept it.. you are special to him.” Taeyeon look back to sandara. Make that girl avoid the warm gaze from taeyeon. She hate taeyeon being like that to her.

“what are you talking about taeyeon ahh?” she ask the drunk girls. Too obvious she is not in her right mind. Her face red with red eye.. the way the girl stand look like she will fall any minute from now.

“I am talking about you and jiyong.. you are his fiancé.. how come you let him flirting with me.. you just let me falling for him and gave him a space to fall for me. Yet your hurting yourself. Thinking let he be is love.. you are the one to blame.” Taeyeon sound serious about what she talk about. “you know why member mostly afraid of me?”

“humph.. of course you are the kim heir the reason was.” Sandara answer slow butclearly heard by taeyeon.

“of course that is the main reason.. but the hidden reason is.. I am also his heir of something name pride and perfectionism.” Taeyeon smirk with her own telling.

“I am sorry if what I did make you hurt your pride.. but aren’t you should be thankful to me?” sandara actually scared as taeyeon answer that she already know thetrue fact why snsd member did scared of their leader. More over, who doesn’t know taeyeon perfecyionist is very severe.

“thankful? Why would I? I am the who fool here. Hurting 2 people in the same time, yet what I only know is.. I am look the most pathetic person right now. dara ya… fight for it.. don’t hurt yourself like this again. I wont back to him.. and I didn’t break up with him just because of you. I am breaking up because I am getting married in 6 month. You the first one who know about it. So.. I you may.. take care of that dragon. I don’t have advice about him cause I think you must be know him better than me. Me actually using you th break. So I am owe you this time. Okay? I need to go now. gosh.. my head still hurt. Damn that midget juice.. you better don’t take this frink okay.?” She patted sandara and walk to her car. Sandara stand there and try to digest what taeyeon say. She is fool let jiyong had his own happiness? Aren’t that the best way to loving someone who never love you back?

 

Back to present

“CHINCHA!!!?” the group seriously had shock face. Sandara nod make them gulp by awkwardness. Really lost of word.

“oppa.. let go back.. you continue being like this force me to reveal our relationship. Why cant you  just be strong like always?” sandara ignore all eyes on her right now. jiyong look at his fiancé with watery eye. With dara he always show his weakness. Being with dara almost five year he never able to act tough.

“but I am hurt right now dara yah.,” jiyong hug the cute girl infront him. Plant his head in dara neck crook.

“let me heal it for you oppa.. can i?” she whisper to jiyong. Only both of them had that conversation.

“I don’t want to hurt you too dara…” he whisper back.

“If you reject me this time… I will never be more hurt than this.. can we just try?” dara sternly with her plan. “and if you reject me this time.. there were no more us ji.. it just will be the past between us..” she patted jiyong back..

“urm.. I think we should start to packing.. urm.. and.. don’t you think taeyeon should drive with her dru,,,” yoona asking but mostly it direct to sunny. Cause she the one who offer taeyeon vodka..

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELLING ME MORE EARLIER!!?” sunny rushing to outside. Leave everyone in hurry. Hyo go to inform her guess about party will be ending soon. Everyone else settle their own matter leave dara and jiyong at the table.

 

“are you done?” dara push jiyong head.. cupped his face to look back at her. Her heart sink when that guys had puffy eye. ‘cant you just cry for me instead of her ji…’ her heart completely hurt. She wipe the tear stain.

“dara yah…”

“wae?” she asked softly. Look at that only man who own her heart since they meet for the first time. Concern remain in her face although a hurtful smile plaster on her lips.

“can you just..”

“give you time?” sandara cut jiyong as she already know what he want to say. “I will give you time as much as you want.. but.. you need to give chance for me to make a place in your heart.. can we work for it?” dara asking again. Jiyong look speechless. He still believe… he only can love taeyeon and.. even how many people or girl appear before him.. only taeyeon can make him fall in love all over again. Remember how he been stunned by taeyeon for the first time.. even it’s a memory but.. his heart still feel flustered when the memory come into his mind.

“arasso.. we should try..thank you dara yah.” Jiyong answer with a forcefully smile. He need to agree cause he knew the girl infront him is very persistent girl. If he say know may be dara will never stop asking him. To say no.. he would never hurt his very good fiancé like that. And deep in his heart. Losing sandara never in his dictionary. He never thought sandara will leave him.

“you are in you mind saying this right?”

“I am.. let go back. Hope tomorrow will be a new day for us both..” and taeyeon too.. he pull dara hand make they way to out from the club.

 

At car park.

A body lying beside the car. Hugging the tyre closely.

“taeng! Taeng! Are you here?” sunny look around her. The car still at the place but.. the owner is nowhere in her sight.. did the girl walking already. Remember taeyeon is drunk make she want to smack her face for letting the girls away alone.

“unnie you found her?” seohyun asking sunny as soon as she step out the door. She also seeing the car so curious why sunny still wandering round without taeng.

“anni.. that girl is our leader is she? Why she always need our supervison all the time.” Suuny a little bit angry due to her worriness.

“she can walk far unnie.. we should looking more.. may be she is lying at any place here.” Seohyun suggest to calming her unnie. “should I call others?”

“no need.. we are her..” yuri smile with other 6 member behind her.

“where are the boys?” sunny asking. Feeling sorry to interrupt their date.

“they still in there. Why that guilty face?”

“you guys cant even date cause of our very witty leader right?” sunny still angry with taeyeon. Make other giggled.

“yah.. for your information.. we here tonight is actually for her. To make her a little bit better. Not to date. But we accidently did invite them. So nothing to be sorry too. Taeyeon is our member, how can we happily date when she is not nad now… she even disappear.” Sica make her point about it. Agreed by others.

“let search for her.” All of them make three group and start to search taeyeon.

 

 After like for 10 minute searching for taeyeon everyone began to worried. Maby negative thought lingering in their mind. Only not even one dare to let it out loud. Even the boys already out searching all the area of the club. In the toilet, any room….

“annyeong haseyo kim taeyeon imnida!!!” all the people stop on their spot. “arasso.. I will work harder!!” one more time taeyeon voice echoing. Everyone follow the source and burst to laugh. Taeyeon keep shouting while hugging the tyre sometime lift her hand like fighting action.

“hehehe.. aigoo.. we should take video of this. Hehe”

“let me be have the honour.” Sooyoung gladly with her phone.

“yahh.. you know she will berserk about it” sunny warn.

“yup.. I know.. and I will said all of us agreed to take it..”

“arasso.. give me one too.” Sunny give up. She also laugh at this epic moment.

 

 

A classical ringtone keep ringing and it make taeyeon sleep disturb. She try to search her iphone with both eye close. Rubbing al of her night stand. Where is the damn phone. She curse annoyingly.

“YAH!! Can someone just stop that ugly tone!!” she heard a voice scream. Her brow wriggling. Up down up down. Why did her mind can speak that loud.

“I SWEAR THAT STUPID SONG WILL STOP BY ME SEND IT TO THE FLOOR” she open her eyes wide as she can. Straightly sit straight. Look around.. but her panick immediately down to zero. She giggled at all her member all around her. She quickly switch the alarm off.

“yah.. my member.. my sister.. it been a while we sleep together. Hehe.. aigoo.. so cute..” taeyeon quickly on video mode at her iphone. She want to record the funny scence infront her right now. with yuri toe in sica nose. Sooyoung is munching sunny icecream colour hair. Yoona toe is on fany head. And seohyun hand and book is in hyo mouth. Hehe.. “let see.. how can I make this beautiful video to make you all unable to escape my practice next time. Sometime she also find it weird how come someone like her had 8 sister who really really and really immature like this. Seohyun the only one who still in straight line. She always gain taeyeon respect. She most honest and wise person.

Taeyeon serve the table infront her full with any type of food. She love taking care of her member like years before.

“kids!!!! Wake up… breakfast!!! Wash your face first!” she loudly calling the all who still deep in sleep.

She then sit at the most corner of the big oval table. Her eyes look around. She been missing their snsd mansion. She last coming here is at 20.

“good morning taeyeon unnie..” seohyun take the most closer sit to her. On her right. She polite bow then sit waiting for her unnie.

“morning maknae.. where are your other unnie.?” before seohyun answer everyone start to show up.

“kyaa… morning!!!!!” hyoyeon cheerfully greet.

“good morning~~~~~” follow by sooyoung.

“hehe.. taetae.. morning!” then fany appear.

“good morning unnie” yoona sniffing the food before take her seat.

“did you make me yam juice??” yuri eye already wandering on the table.

“at your seat” taeyeon receive a smile from yuri.

“thanks…”

“bbuing bbuing.. gud moooooowninnkk taengkid” sunny kiss taeyeon cheek. Make fany throw her  with a biscuit. Showing her jealousy

“stop it!” sooyoung make puke face.

“I am greeting taeyeon not you. Bleyh!!!” sunny squeal.

“okay.. everyone here?” taeyeon asking. Starting to count in her head.

“nope.. you know who..”

“ahh.. that soyeon still be lazy bum haa?” taeyeon asking yuri.

“you know her..”

“then let me waking her up.. you guys should wait for minute okay?” taeyeon stand up after receive a vow of sooyoung and yoona for waiting.

“good luck taeng!!” sooyoung cheekily smile. Ice princess is veru very hard to wake up.

 

“sicayah.. sica chu?” taeyeon patted sica back. “yah.. wake up.. everyone is waiting for you for breakfast” taeyeon shakesica body.

“I skip breakfast” she whine to the intruder of her sleep.

“nope.. I will count to 10 and you will up to wash up ready to breakfast.” No response from the young girl.

“one.. two..”

“taeng~~~”

“three four five…”

“I am get up. Stop counting..”

“six seven eight nine”

“arasso..” sica run to bathroom to wash up. The member who silently witness the stubborn sica forcefully wake up by leader force giggled happily. It very rare of sica. Even hell fany always defeated by sica sleepiness. Taeyeon smile proudly.seem her force still usefull to her member.