Chapter 10. The Missing Phones

The Lion's Pride

A hiss of anger escaped the girl as a Kakaotalk alert came up.

I know you are busy love, and I don’t want to bother you. I just wanted to say I hope you have a good weekend and that I love you.

 

It had been almost three weeks since she had managed to get her hands on the VIXX member’s phones.  Originally the plan had only been to take Taekwoon’s but she feared the others might have Melody’s or one of the other members of 4D’s number and would tell them Taekwoon’s phone had vanished.

She still could not believe her good luck in finding the bag that they had put their phones in before they went on stage for a performance.

She had wanted to stay and keep pretending to be one of the crew backstage and maybe get a chance to accidentally brush against Taekwoon, but once she had seen her chance to take the phones she didn’t dare linger and had slipped out the back before anyone noticed.

For the first week she had scoured the internet to see if they would report the thief but no noticed had ever been posted

 

The only phones that really interested her were Taekwoon’s and N’s, although Hongbin’s surprised her with some of the names she saw in the contact list. Ravi’s was a goldmine for rappers from other groups, but surprisingly Ken’s along with Hyuk’s really didn’t contain many numbers.

She had recently put out feelers to see how much someone might be interested in paying for their phones.

The amounts she had been hearing back would keep her in VIXX official goods and concerts for a long while.

 

Melody still sent Taekwoon some type of message every day while Yhinny and Trina would message Ravi and Ken every few days. Yhinny’s messages had been increasing in their annoyance in not being answered.

Summer had almost stopped texting Hongbin though which she found interesting. The American girl seemed to have given up on VIXX’s handsome visual.

She sat back and considered the other 4D members. In all honesty she didn’t have a problem with them. Her hatred was really only towards Melody, although she had really grown to dislike that maknae Yhinny.

She was surprised to find that she did like the mixed girl Trina. Her messages to Ken were amusing and she seemed as 4D as him.

As for the full white girl Summer…her messages to Hongbin had been insubstantial, it was like she had no personality other than being the bubbly person that they had shown in their covers.

N and Taekwoon had both been receiving messages from Eunkwang from BTOB and he seemed to be getting angry that the VIXX members were not contacting the 4D girls.

 

Another alert came up and dropped open in surprise to see it was on N’s phone from Rain oppa.

We need to talk. I don’t know what is going on with you guys but these girls are in a foreign country and being hurt by the men who claim to care about them. You have no idea what they are going through and how much they miss you. Message me back so we can meet and talk.

 

She squirmed uncomfortably. She had heard the rumors about how close Oppa was to 4D but it had never dawned on her that he would step in to help defend their hearts.

Her fingers hovered over the phone debating on sending a reply back.

For the first time she felt a sliver of fear crawl down her back. It was one thing to mess with the 4D girls but it was a whole different story with someone as powerful and influential as Rain.

There was a slight tremble to her fingers as she started typing…