Final

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a typical day of January.You're outside waiting for you boyfriend,Jongin or Exo's Kai.Yeah,your boyfriend is Kai from Exo.You and him are dating about 5 months and it's not that easy because of his fans,well not everyone hates you but still there are a lot of mean fans.While you are waiting,a boy come in front of you and he was looking at you.
"Umm.....can I help you?" you asked
"I just saw you here alone and i thought of accompany you,I am Park Jimin " he said
"My name is Lee Youn Soo,well I am waiting for my boyfriend,he should arrive in a few minutes"you said smiling
Jimin looked over your shoulder then out of nowhere he kissed you.You are shocked,you can't believe a stranger kissed you,on your lips.When you were about to push him away and slap him and ask what the hell is wrong with him someone called you.
"Y-Youn...."

Your eyes grew wide,when you heard that voice and pushed the boy away.
"Hah...good luck with that" Jimin whispered in you ear smirking and ran away.
"What the hell???.....Jongin.....It's not what it looks like.....really..."you said to your boyfriend
"Oh really?? THEN HOW IS IT?Because I think you just kissed another ing boy and I saw it.Anything else?"angry Jongin said
"What?...No it's not true....Trust me,Jongin...I did-"
"YOU DIDN'T WHAT?...Oh let me guess....You didn't kiss him? He kissed you?AND YOU LET HIM?"he yelled
"NO.....let me explain to you,please"you said almost crying
"I don't want to hear you....I though you are different....I don't wanna see you again" he said and turned to walk away.
You caught his wrist and hold it tight : "Jongin....please don't leave me....I really didn't kiss him,I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS THAT BOY.....TRUST ME"
He yanked his wrist from you and pushed you making you fall:"I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN....." then left. He felt bad making you fall,yelling at you and leaving you alone on the street and by the way everyone on the street was looking at the two of you,but you kissed another boy,he can't believe this.He just run away at his dorm and looked in his room ignoring s.

You just sit down on the cold snow crying your eyes out after calling his name several times.You didn't run after him because you have no strength anymore.You can't believe you lost Jongin because of a stranger who kissed you out of nowhere,and thinking about it is really strange.
Some girls are still looking at you confused because they don't know what to do, they are Jongin fans but didn't hate you plus they have seen what exactly happened. When they wanted to approach you to ask how you feel and if you need help,another girls approached you.
"Ha,take that....you liked our friend? That what you deserve for stealing our Kai oppa"they said laughing and run away. You didn't even had time too see them. And now you know why did he kissed you and you can't believe his fans did this to you.
You stood up and started to walk slowly to your house.On your way people stare at you(but you ignore them because you thing that probably everyone knows now about you and Jongin) while you still trying to call Jongin and explain that his fans did this to you.

 

~         ~           ~           ~          ~          ~         ~         ~           ~ 

 

Finally you arrived home,still crying,still calling Jongin,and yes he is not answering.
"Why I am still trying? He is not gonna answer and even if I explain he will not believe me...."
"AIISHHHHH....I am so stupid" you talked to yourself
You are living alone......you could cry free without explication or something.....so you locked the door of your apartment and went straight to the bathroom.
You filled the tub with water and entered into it with your clothes on.You just stood there crying and crying,you just can't stop.Your phone is ringing,it was your best friend....but you can't talk and don't want so you just throw it away breaking it.

~         ~           ~           ~           ~          ~          ~         ~           ~ 

 

One week passed and you didn't get out of your apartment,you didn't answer the door even thought your friend was there and wanted to be with you,she tried to call you but your phone was off,of course because you broke it.You just stood there in your bed,or on the floor in a corner of your room,under the shower or in the bathtub and listening sad music very loud,actually the only sound can be heard in your apartment was sad music and water from the bathroom.

Kai wasn't happy too,he just perform then go in his room and never leave until the next schedule.
"Yah....Kim Jongin......how long are you going to live like that?huuh?" asked Chanyeol
"Like what? I am completely fine" said Kai from his room
"Yeah sure....you didn't even smile for our fans,you don't get out from that room until you have too,you don't even talk with us" said Baekhyun
"Just go and talk with Youn Soo,let her explain" said both Sehun and Luhan and the other nod
"Explain what? That she cheated on me?No thanks,now leave I want to sleep"answered Kai
"*sigh* I think you are wrong and I hope you will not regret " they said and left from Kai door.

~         ~           ~           ~           ~          ~          ~          ~         ~ 

 

You fixed your phone and then called you bestfriend. 
"YOUN......oh my.....finally I can talk with you......why didn't you talk with mee.....I was afraid and-" you cut her
"Yah just slow down...I'm alive you know?....No questions....Just be ready in one hour and come at me,we are going to club,ok?"
"What?....umm ok?Are you sure?" Nara asked you
"Yah,Nara....of course I am...just come...pali pali" you said
"Ok....I am coming in an hour,bye"she said
"Bye"
You rushed to the bathroom to take a shower then to pick your clothes.You decided to go at club because actually you feel like you can't breathe in your room,you have to go out,to forget about Jongin,because he is just soo bad,he don't trust you,he don't believe you and he don't listen to you,so why would you care?
An hour already passed  and you are ready,just waiting for Nana.
You're dressed like this:

 

with these boots:

 

You haven't done anything special to your hair,just straightened, and about make-up...well you used a lot of black.
After a few minutes you heard the door bell so you rushed to open it because you knew it was Nara.
"Hey,Nara....you're just in time....oh you look great" you said
"Yaaahh....how are you? why didn't you talked with me all this time?I was worried...Are you ok?"Nara asked worried
"Wah wah....calm down girl....i just needed some time...sorry I didn't talk with you....and yeah I am ok" you said smiling but you are not really fine
"Are you sure?But what happened?Have you spoken with Jongin?" Nara asked
"Yeah I am sure....I will tell you on the way to club...come on ,the taxi arrived"

 

~         ~           ~           ~           ~          ~          ~           ~           ~ 

 

At the club:

Nara keep asking what exactly  happened in the day you fight with Jongin because you haven't told her yet.So you started to explain because actually it's not a long story,what can you say to her more than - a boy kissed me out of nowhere because of some fans of Jongin and he saw than and then bye....-  -__- 
"Really?How can they do that?And Jongin??Seriously,he doesn't even let you explain???Nara said after  you told her what happened that day
"Yes really...and can we please don't talk about thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter