Who is Medusa?

Beauty & Cutie

05/06/2012 - This chapter  has been Re-Edited and maybe a little Re-Written?

 

Krystal was walking back to class by herself since Dongho and Taemin were ask by teacher to help him carry some stuff to the art class. While heading back to class, Krystal thought that she should make a quick browsing around before going back to class. As Krystal did, she overheard a group of female students talking in the hallway which caught her attention. She stopped and listens to their conversation from a far distince.

“Yah, have you heard? Medusa seduced Jaehyo oppa, that’s why he broke up with Minah.”  One of girls said to her group friends.

“Ah, really? Is she prettier then Minah?” the second girl asks.

“Who knows, no one has actually seen her face. She was either sleeping in class or have a face mask on.” The girl answers her friend.

“She must be ugly then. If not, why wear a mask to cover her face.” A different girl answers this time. “Must be hideous, having a name like Medusa. Just because her family sponsors our school she gets away with everything.”

“Qri ah, don’t say mean stuff like that.” The second girl said. “But I wonder why the teachers and even the principle allows her to wear a mask in school?”

“Duh, because she’s rich and her family is the major sponsor of our school. She can get away with everything.”

“Oh yeah, I also heard a rumor that if you look into Medusa’s eyes for too long you’ll turn into stone.” The first girl said pointing at her eyes and then to her friend. “And that’s why she wears the mask so all you can see is her eyes starting at you.”

“That’s right, that’s why everyone avoids looking at Medusa and kept their distance from her.” Qri place her right hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Boram, next time you see her you should look into her eyes and see if you’ll turn into stone.” She said teasing her friend.

“Soyeon ah…Hyomin ah… help me~” Boram said half scared. “Qri is so mean~”

“Yah, Qri. Stop teasing her like that.” Soyeon said sighing. “ But, now that you said that, I’ve always wonder what Medusa looks like to have some like Jaehyo seombae go head over heel for her. And also how is she so close to Taemin and Dongho?”

“Ah, Forget it for now, come on let’s go to class before the class rep gets on our about being late.”  Hyomin said as they walk off to their classroom. “But I have to admit, even thou Medusa is a sly , it’s good to hear that someone showing Minah that everything can’t go her way.” She laughs as she and her friends head to their class.

‘Who is Medusa?’ Krystal wonders to herself. It seems like the whole school keeps on talking about her. It really got her curious, she wants to find out who she is or at least see what she looks like. Continuing her way back to class something else caught her attention, the sound of music coming from a distance. It was a really sad sounding melody played from a piano, without Krystal noticing the bracelet her sister gave her started to glow while listening to the melody. It made Krystal chest felt heavy. She felt like her heart was being squeezed tightly and it was making her hard to breathe. She also feels like crying as images she never seen before flashes through her head. Imgaes of a ver sad child.

“Mommy…who is that ajusshi?”

“Mommy, don’t leave daddy and me.”

“Daddy, don’t leave me alone!”

“I’m scared…I don’t want to be alone….”

“Why is everyone leaving me…”

When the piano music stopped playing, tears pour out of Krystal’s eyes as the flashes of images repeated in her head. She didn’t know why, but those images made her very sad. The tears had made Krystal’s sight to become a blur as she sees a figure walks towards her. “Are you alright?” a voice of a tall silhouette person said right before everything went black.

 

[School Infirmary]

Krystal slowly opens her eyes as her blurred vision adjusts and focuses to see a ceiling in front of her. She slowly tilts her head down to see herself lying on a bed. “Huh?” Krystal said as she set up on the bed as she realizes where she was. “How did I get here?” Looking around the room Krystal was sure that she was in the School Infirmary. Placing her hands on her head she tries to remember what happen and the same images from earlier pops up in her mind again.

“Ah, you’re awake.” A male voice said. Krystal looked up to see a very beautiful person standing next to the bedside of hers. He was wearing a white lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck. ‘School Doctor?’ Krystal blushed and look away when she notice him looked at her. “H-How did I get here?” Krystal asked, not remembering what happen.

The school doctor sat to the desk nearest to him. “It’s a pity to be fainting on your first day of school Soojung-sshi.”  He said as he grabs the cup of coffee on the table next to him. He then cross his other arm over his chest and took a sip from the cup.

 “I…f-fainted? How?” She was surprised to hear the reason how she ended up there.

“I’m not sure myself since I wasn’t there to see you faint, but a student walking by said that he saw you crying and then you fainted when he ask you if you were alright.” He said to Krystal. “So he carried you here.” Krystal felt embarrassed, to faint on the first day of school and also to have someone saw her and carried her there. “I’m so sorry to have cause trouble.” Krystal bowed apologizing. “I think I should be heading back to class.” She got off of the bed and rush out the door.

“Heechul hyung…” A voice called him from the back of the room. The doctor turns his attention to his visitor. “Ah, when did you get back in here? You left right after you brought her in. I didn’t see you-”

“Cut the crap! How did she get that bracelet?!”  The voice said in almost in a growl, grabbing Heechul’s coat collar. “Why are you doing this again?! Answer me!”

“Now, now….you shouldn’t do something you’ll regret now, do you?” Heechul said as a smirk appear on his lips. “If you don’t want the same thing to repeat again, I guess you better save her before it is too late for her. This is the last chance I’ll be giving you to lift your curse.”

His eyes widen as he loosen his grip on Heechul white lab coat. “Those were her words…it was her order. I’m just doing the job given by my master.” When he was completely free from the strong grasp Heechul let out a small chuckle. “My, my…you surely grew up to a strong young man.”

 


 

 Notes from miiwaah 

 

EDIT: 05/06/2012

So I have edit and re-writen this chapter. I have notice so many mistake. Even with my edit, there are still mistake, but a least it's a little better to understand now.

 

Ahh, sorry for the short chapter, I just have been busy so this is all I came up with. But I'm so happy to see that there are 11 subscibers to this story. Thank you and Thank you to everyone who is fallowing and reading this story. I'm sorry if the story confueses you, I'm a bit confuse myself heheheh, but this is the only way I can put the story out in words from my imagination. :D

Sorry again for any spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc... mistakes...Forgive me...

 

Anyways thou it's a day late, Happy Birthday f(x)!! You finally turn two!!! YAY!!!

And congrats on going to debut in Japan next year!! (thou I always though you girls were gonna go to China)

Credit to the owner - found on tumblr.