Episode 15 the COOKING

We Got Married HanBin edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding photos were out and unnies were all laughing out loud.

“This is the most unique wedding photo I’ve ever seen!” said Euchan unnie

“This is the filthiest wedding photo I’ve ver seen” said Yana unnie

“This is… ewww! maknae is this real?” Nobu unnie asked

“Yes, they just love seeing us on our most embarrassing moments together.” I answered as they laugh at the photos of the supposed to be sweet but became a filthy part.

“Awww this one is sweet” said Jiseon unnie, Yep they saw the Leaf throwing part didn’t know the photographer stole shots when we were fighting. AGAIN they stole scenes we are not aware off

“Maknae your hair was a mess it’s so funny” Nobu unnie said

“Oh this one is serious, his eyes have tears” said Yana as she saw the knight and lady scene

“OMG I felt like everything was real here maknae your expressions are real.” said Euchan unnie

“I’m just acting you see you thought it was real, which means I’m a good actress”

“No, you’re not. We know when you do it and when you don’t” said Euchan unnie

“We know you, you can’t fake us” said Yana unnie as she smiles.

After acting lessons with Yana unnie I went straight to our couple house for WGM filming again. Hanbin was there first and was cleaning the house when I went in.

“Hi!” he greeted, I suddenly felt awkward.

“Hello” I answered, I quietly sat on the couch (the price we won from the last last episode)

He then stopped vacuuming the floor and sat on my side as well. We sat there and just stare out of nowhere for a while.

“It feels good” he then said, which made me look at him

“Let’s stay like this for a while” he said as he suddenly pulled me which made me land on his chest. He put his arm around me, rested his head on the couch and closed his eyes, I started to move but he insisted and was too strong to escape from his grip.

“This is not right” I whispered

“Were having too much skinship now don’t we?” he suddenly said out loud and stood up to continue vacuum the floor.  

The door bell rang, Hanbin went for it and came back with the mission card on his hands. He sat back at the couch and we read out loud what’s in it.

(Use your talents, create a song together and perform live at YG family concert.)

“YG concert?!!”  He nodded.

We looked at each other clueless

“Both of us will perform at YG concert?” I repeated again, I just can’t believe it seriously. He nods again.

“I think we need help” he said

“Let’s go ask your unnies, are they free today?” I’m still shocked.

“Hey! Why are you so shocked that’s just a concert”

“I know it’s a concert, but it’ll be a lot different the audience and the people are different from the audience I perform to.”

“SShhh… calm down. My audience is your audience and your audience is my audience as well, we are married.”

“Then what if I told you were singing in front of JYP stans you will not get nervous?”

“I will be nervous but still its reality and I have to do this since it’s a part of my job. I’ll show everyone how much I love you during performance” he said joking as if … AAAHHH I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING!

“Let’s go ask help from your unnies.”

And so we went back to our dorm with all these cameras following behind us, good thing the unnies doesn’t have any schedules for today. I still can’t believe that I’ll be performing at YG concert. I don’t think YG stans like me that much. I think they hate me for marrying Hanbin and having unexpected skinships and acting all lovey dovey with him. My life is so hard, pleasing people is so hard.  Hanbin rang the door bell and the loudest unnie opened it for us.

“HANSEOBANG!!!!!” Yana unnie shouted which made the other unnies came rushing.

“Good Morning!” greeted Hanbin as he bowed

“Good Morning Hanseobang!” said Jiseon unnie

“We missed you!” said Nobu unnie

“Come on in” said Euch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter