Hyungs..where are you?

The Maknae's Feelings...

-Kyuhyun's POV-
"Ah...finally home.." I thought as I stepped into the dorm after completing a long day of seemingly endless schedules.Glancing at the clock, It read "2 am" yet the dorm was still silent and dark," seems like the members are still all at their schedules.." i sighed as I remembered the old times where we were still not so popular, just the young and carefree Super Junior..not the Hallyu King Super Junior..when the dorm was still lively, loud and filled with laughter as the 13 men kids doing various things, pranking each other..unlike now whom only sighs could be heard...

Shaking off the feeling of lonliness that had jus washed over me, without taking a bath, went into my shared room with Minnie hyung and launched myself on my beloved,precious bed. Hugging my bolster, I almost fell asleep when my sleepy,half closed eyes landed on a  handmade frame picture on my bedside table.

It was a picture that I tresured very much, a picture of 13 of us..after our first Super Show that we ever held. Tears sprung to my eyes as I scanned the photo.

Our loving umma,Teukie hyung flashing his dimple smile..always so caring and kind..always offered a listening ear to us, the dongsaengs yet being ridiculously stubborn..not letting us share his problems..Ah...I missed his " ang ang ang" laughter in the dorm now..

Our Cinderella, chullie hyung..always unafraid to speak his mind,smiling his one of a kind y smile with his diva like pose..Haish...until now I still could not comprehend his weirdness..haha..

Our turtle lover, sungie hyung, whom always loves to sneak up on us touching our philtrum or jus speaking or shouting out random things in random times but loves us all the same...I shall alwys remember the shock he had given me when i found him sleeping next to me in the middle of the night, his fingers touching my philtrum.

Our strict on the outside yet another teddy bear at heart appa, Kangin hyung whom is always doing his best to give the group more recognition whenever he went on shows,when we are still rookies..whom will always be there for us to relies on..whom is always there to support us and gives us encouragement in whatever things we do..

Our aegyo king, the middle child in Super Junior, Minnie hyung whom fans always ship as KyuMin..Haish somebody should tell him to be more mature at his age..30 already..kekeke.

Our anchovy,Hyukie hyung whom always watch and whoms feet used to smell so bad that it could be a Radioactive weapon...XP (refer to Super Junior EHB ep 5)

Our 6 year old kid, Hae hyung whom always acts like a kid no matter what age is he...Geez..he should do less skinship with Hyukie hyung..Too Much EunHae on the web and for my eyes already! XP 

Our religious and handsome guy, Siwon hyung whom is strange and kind...crazy in fact when his with us totally unlike his gentlemanly manner on screen...^^

Our dorm's resident ajuhmma, Wookie hyung, whom is always the victim of my many pranks but shall never get angry..and whom always cooks the most delicious food I had ever tasted.

Finally, the 2 hyung that I have missed the most..

Kibummie hyung, whom is always silent but gives off a warming and protective aura..whom is always there for me to chill and hang out with.

Hankyung gege..our chinese hyung..whoms Fried Rice is dearly missed...whoms warmth and kindness are missed...A rock whom everyone could count on..whom is always there to help us....

Wiping tears down my face, I hugged the photo as I continues reminsced our time as a complete family......

" Someday, we will reunite as 13 again...ELFs..wait for us.." I promised before sleep began to take over..

-Author's POV-

Unknown to him, 12 other people was thinking the same thing..

 

 

Hi!! Thank You for supporting this story..

Again.. I own nothing from this story but the plot and this are all fictional..

Sorry for my bad english!!

Hope you guys enjoy reading..

Sapphire