DISCUSSION

Just Married

This story written bassed on CL'S PRESPECTIVE.And there's gonna be flashback. so I hope you guys don't get confuse.

 

 

Okay let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Chaerin. I’m 17 years old and let me honest with you guys, I’m not what you’re thinking I am. Lee Chaerin known as tomboy at her high school. She always hangout with boys cause it less drama. Except for Park Bom. She’s my  friend sice kindergarten. Eventhough my character with Bom different, Bom never leave me. She always stay by side. Because of  my boyish style, many boys try to make fun of me. Especially that jerk! KWON JIYONG! I’ll never forget what have he done to me that day…

Flashback

Bom and I just finishing our assignment and we both decided to go to the cafeteria  to get our lunch together. 

“hey, Chaerin! Did you heard any new news about this guy name Kwon Jiyong ?”. I frowned and just shake my head. “well  Bom, you know right that I don’t like gossip especially about guy. It’s just trash!!”. Bom chuckled when she heard me , “well sometimes I’m afraid of you cause you seem to hate that much to guys. I’m afraid that you gonna fall in love with me”. I looked at Bom with angry face and pout my lips. “okay my dear princess. I’m sorry for hurting you. I know deep in your hearts you still like boy, right?”. Sigh, there’s nothing I can do. Yes, I’m a tomboy but that’s not mean that I’m a lesbian. Before I could reply to Bom, someone accidently hit my chair and I almost fellfrom my chair. Without  apologize, he just walked away like that. “excuse me sir! Didin’t you been taught to say sorry when you make a mistake?!!!”. That guy turn back and look at me with his pair of brown eyes. Oh my gosh! He’s so handsome. I can see that guy coming towards me with smirk on his face. “well what we got here? A tomboy  trying to make mess with me!”. I can heard, all people at that cafeteria that time laughing at me. Oh this guy just getting my nerve!! “excuse me Mr ARROGANT, didin’t you realised what you have done! You hit my chair and I almost fell but you not apologised to me!!”. Smirked, I can see his anger face. “hahaha do you think that I’m gonna apologise to you…? In your dream!! Why I must apologose to ugly tomboy like you!!” with that he’s gone from my sight and I just can’t believe it. He didin’t say sorry to me. “Bom!! Do you know that guy..?! he’s surely doesn’t know who he’s messing up with!!”. Bom seem speechless and slowly say, “he’s Kwon Jiyong, the son of our …… prin…cipal”

End of flashback

Since that accident, I never want to see that jerk face anymore. And I still can’t forget what has he done but I can’t do anything about it since he is my principal son and screw that!!.

But that’s not the main problem right now, cause the main problem right now is I’M MARRIED TO THAT JERK and I’m sure that this must be some stupid joke, made by that jerk. I’m gonna get him and explain this .

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up earlier than usual cause I want to meet my so-called husband and I need to clear all this thing before somebody know about my weeding with that jerks and spread rumors about it. I take out my weeding certificate and look at it once again. Why? There’s many guy in this world. How can I married to this bastard?. Wearing a ripped pantsand T-shirt, I quickly wear my snapback and get ready to go to my school . I hope that jerk already at school. And I’m gonna make discussion, face to face with him.

                                                                                                                                To be continue….