Little by little

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Goryeo Dynasty of Korea lasted until 1392, although the--"

Himchan glace at Eunjung, she seems to be on her own world, looking through the windows. "Aish, out of all people!" Mrs. Han eyed one of the students. " Himchan-student!!" Himchan quickly stands up "Y-yes?"

"Since you are so briliant! Who made his hometown the capital?!" The teacher yelled at him. Some of the students laughing, "-and you not even pay attention. Then-" She pointed at Eunjung. "Help your classmate there"

"Wang Geon and the capital are Kaesong.." The teacher nodded, "Very good! Himchan, for next class you gonna present about what Ham Eunjung said just now!!" The bell rang, Himchan rushed out of the room, "-Teacher!" He push his friends for laughs at him. He then saw Eunjung walking out the room.

 

When Eunjung step out of the toilet, Himchan were waiting for her. She ignore him as she walks away. "Eunjung please!" Himchan tried to stop her but she quickly ran to the next floor. Himchan called her before she accidently bump into a student. He quickly help her stand up. "Thats why I told you to stop, are you okay?" Eunjung nod slightly as she brush dirts of her skirt. "I'm sorr- oh--"

"God, what are you playing? tag games?!" He glared at the duos.

"N-no, we not. Sorry for not looking Sehun, you fine?" "Hes totally fine, lets go back to class girl, we still need to talk." Himchan cut him, pulling her along but Sehun stop him. "Yah, let go.. Clearly you are not playing tag." Himchan rolled his eyes, "Dude, get lost!" As Eunjung trying to stop them fighting on the corridor, Mr. Lee show up.

"Kids, we got another two hours before recess, now is not the time being with your friends!" Himchan muttered something before he push him. "Oh great! My student is here. Eunjung go to my desk and bring the books, Himchan follow me to my car, your class new equipment arrived this morning." Himchan whisper to her quickly, "Right after school, I'll have Zelo to bring you-"

"Sehun, go back to your class!"

Eunjung push between them and left, Sehun bow slightly to the teacher and Himchan had to drag his legs to Mr. Lee. "Aigoo, you fighting again Kim Himchan?! Why suddenly you guys find me, since when you become good student??" "Jeez, no one looking for you teacher.." Himchan looks away.

 

 

Youngjae wait for his friends at the school gate. “Where the heck is everyone?” Daehyun looks for Eunjung. “Few of their classmates are out..” Himchan run along with Jongup and Zelo. “I just get these two out of detention. So where is she?” “Dude, you are Eunjung classmate?! Why don’t you take her along??” Himchan look puzzled, “We didn’t saw her, perhaps she left earlier?” Daehyun ask. “No way— wait.. I think so, she been avoiding me since this morning-“ “Hyung, I think you meant all of us..” Zelo interupted.  

 

 

 

 

Eunjung manage to get into the bus and quickly rest herself. “Ahh.. I think Youngjae almost see me..” She turn off her phone since the boys keep calling. She recall what happen last night. “Just because I never seen their fights... I almost forgot whom I been friends with..” She completely into her own thoughts, not realizing the bus had another stop. A girl stop beside her and decide to sit with Eunjung. Eunjung felt someone poke her cheek and turn to find Krystal were smiling at her. “Why are you stared into space? I was so surprise seeing you in the same bus which never happen before!” Eunjung look around, “Wait a minute, this is not my usual bus!” Krystal gave a short laugh. “I know a cafe right after this cafe, wanna come?” Eunjung nod agreed. 

 

 

 

Krystal get into the Bloom cafe in arms with Eunjung. Both were digging the melon bingsu menu. “This is so tasty!” She so pleased with the food. “I know right” Krystal chuckles softly. “So what is in your mind just now? Your face looks like its gonna be end of the world soon..” She tries to ignore her but Krystal keeps staring at her making some face.

Eunjung sigh loudly,“Fine, I broke up with my boyfriend last night. Just happen to be... in uncomfortable situation..”

“No wonder.. so he cheating?” “Wait wha-no! no just we have fights before and it happen again. J-just so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter