III

Forgotten Love

“I love you.”

Chanyeol gasps.

His tears were starting to form on his eyes, as he stumbled a few steps backwards. Million of thoughts were flooding on his mind, making his heart clenches more again and, again.

“C-Chanyeol...” Kyungsoo stuttered. His eyes were wide as long as with Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo instantly felt something was killing him---guilt. When he saw Chanyeol’s face wet with tears and, the hurt that is visible in his eyes, it’s all killing him. He wanted to explain that what he just witnessed is nothing, and he don’t have anything to worry about but he couldn’t even find the words to say.

“I...I should have known…” Chanyeol said as his voice turned into a low whisper.

“Chanyeol…” Kyungsoo says, “Please…list-“

“No.” He bit his lower lip, trying to restrain back the tears that were just waiting to fall from the corner of his eyes. “…B-be happy…and Kyungsoo, take care of Baekhyun.”

Chanyeol shot a one last weak smile at Kyungsoo and then to Baekhyun before walking away.

 

                                                                                         *****

‘Damn!’ Chanyeol cursed on his mind as he slammed his fist on the steering wheel of his car. He pulled his hair tightly, remembering some of their memories together, when everything was still perfect.

“That’s not fair!” Chanyeol said, pouting. Baekhyun just laughed at the reply he got after he splashed water on his boyfriend, who is peacefully standing at the seaside, watching the sea.

“Stop right there! Let me get my revenge!”

Baekhyun ran like he was running for his life, as the cold air brush his skin sending shivers up to his spine.

Seconds passed by,Chanyeol finally catches the older and wrapped his arms around his waist, placing his chin above Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“I got you.” Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun’s ear.

“Stop that, its tickling me.” He turned around, pressing their lips together.

Chanyeol broke the kiss, saying,” I love you, Baek.” and smiled.

“I know that, Silly. That’s why I do also.”

                                                                                                     *****

" Kyungsoo..I..Im sorry..," Baekhyun blurted out,breaking the silence that fell when Chanyeol left." I know..its wrong..but what can I do..? These past days,has been haunting me. I dont know ...but you drive me ..crazy." he said,desperate for an answer. Answer,that will definitely hurt him.

" Your my ing BESTFRIEND. Byun Baekhyun." he says,"and that wont change.."

" Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo didnt replied and walk to the door,slamming it shut behind.

_________________

*hides in the corner* sorry for the late update hehehehe..