II

Forgotten Love

Baekhyun was startled by the sound of his alarm clock. He sat up and turn the alarm. He snatch his phone from the table beside the bed and look at the time. Its already 10 am. 

He jump out of his bed and headed to the bathroom to wash his face. When he was about to open the door of the bathroom, he suddenly remembers that Chanyeol was now staying at his apartment. He turned around and walk towards the living room. There, he saw Chanyeol sleeping at the couch and he slowly approached him.

Baekhyun hissed, "He even sleep peacefully at this hour." he said.

Chanyeol suddenly woke up,making Baekhyun panicked. The smaller guy walks away but then stopped by Chanyeol.

"Hey." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,not looking at him. "What?"

"Where are you going? Arent you eating? I already cooked breakfast."

Baekhyun frowned his eyebrows,Then, he glance at the dining table and saw that foods was really prepared. He suddenly felt guilty about he just said earlier.

He shook his head,erasing his thoughts away, "Im just going to the bathroom and..I ..was just checking if you steal something valueable here at my apartment. tss. "

Chanyeol laugh teasingly. "Really? or you were just staring at me?, do i really look handsome while sleeping?" 

Baekhyun's blood suddenly boils again. He wanted hit the taller guy badly. Is he that really proud of himself? What a jerk! 

The older turned around to face him. "N-no!, who said so? your parents? haha, ..w-what a jerk!" 

Baekhyun walks away and headed towards to the bathroom,leaving Chanyeol satisfied at the living room.

                                                                       ****

Baekhyun sighed as he looked around his empty apartment. He was now all alone,Chanyeol was at work, and he was now on his day off. He sat at the couch, frustatedly,as he slid open his cellphone and look at the time. It was currently 5:30 PM, yet,Kyungsoo hasnt still check him. No messages, no call, nor voice mails. He felt empty.

The door clicked open. Baekhyun turned his head to the door and saw Kyungsoo entering with a bright smile. 

"So..how was your day, yesterday? " Kyungsoo asked,teasingly.

Baekhyun shrugged, "well,nothing really." he said.

"What? What do you mean nothing?" 

"I mean..Nothing." 

Kyungsoo sighed. Then the silence fell after that. 

"Kyungsoo." Baekhyun broke the silence after a few minutes. 

Kyungsoo turned his gaze at Baekhyun. Their both eyes met. Baekhyun's could now feel that his cheeks were now burning red like a tomato. 

Baekhyun scanned Kyungsoo's face carefully. That wide eyes that he find adorable, and that lips that shapes like a heart, that he wanted to feel badly. 

 

It's now or never,Baekhyun.

 

He slowly cut the distance between them and pressed his lips onto the younger. Kyungsoo's eyes widen and break the kiss, pushing Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun,are you crazy?!"

Baekhyun replied quickly," Yes,im crazy about you,soo..."

"I love you."

                                                                             *****

 

Chanyeol was on his way to Baekhyun’s apartment. He glance at his wrist watch while running, 6:30 pm. He was running late. He speed up and finally reached the apartment.

While catching his breath,he quickly slid his some hair out of his eyes and took a few knocks at the door. But no one answered. Thinking that Baekhyun is at his bedroom, he opened the door. Upon opening the door, he wasnt expecting to see something that would completely changed his life.  

“I love you.”

 

                                                                           ****

A/N: OHMYGOSH! CHAPTER 2 IS OUT. Again,sorry for the wrong grammars, and typos. Also,sorry for the short update. I'm so busy because of my school activities,so I might not able to post chapter 3 quickly.

Please comment and subscribe.