Introduction and EXCUSE ME!?

Kai's Wife!?

Min Yung's Room

I'm in my room and I locked my room door, I'm just writing in my journal so I know what to do tonight and tomorrow morning. I wrote: Eat dinner with Omma, hang pictures on the bedroom wall. Tomorrow: waking up at 7 A.M to go to Kai's house. After I was done writing, I my laptop and I downloaded music, MVs and more things. After when I'm done downloading, I just jump on my bed and go on my iphone5. I record myself and put the video on instagram.

Right now, I'm doing a footage, ''Hello everybody, it's been a long time I posted a video on instagram and I'm going to start vlogging tomorrow, so I'm going to do a makeup tutorial and I hope everyone enjoys!'' I said. I grabbed my makeup bag and I was showing my followers how to look like a K-pop star.

After when I took a picture of myself, I took the video on Instagram and I posted my picture on Instagram

(Min Yung's picture)

(Comments)

MinYung@SnowflakeLove_1 says: 

My very first makeup tutorial!!! ^^

MinSun@SunnyGirl_1 says: 

You look amazing Min Yung!!

Minji@SweetLove_1 says: 

Beautiful, very beautiful, I heart it!!!^^

MinAh@BeautifulGoddess_1 says: 

Sweet, sweet, so beautiful!!

(End of Instagram)

It feels nice when you have tons of friends on your side, ''Min Yung, time for dinner!'' Omma shouts, ''Coming Omma!'' I shouted. I turned off my phone and went out to the kitchen. I'm a rich girl because of my father.

Kitchen

I walked out of my room, my omma eats before me if I come late. I eat my food, then I have to paste the pictures of me, Kai and his friends.

Min Yung's room

I grab tape, and tape the pictures up on the wall.

(Pictures)

After I taped the pictures, I had to go to sleep. I head in to my bathroom, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

In the morning, I shower brush my teeth and brush my hair. I kepted my hair down and I dressed in a cute outfit.

(Min Yung's hair and outfit)

I head out to the door and I get in the car, my omma and I are driving to Kai's mansion. I don't know if I'm ready for this at all...

Kai's Mansion

Our driver parked our car at the front enterance of Kai's mansion. I enter in the house and I see Kai and his omma. I sighed quickly, ''Go on, walk in,'' my omma whispered. I walk inside the mansion and I say hello to Kai's omma and Kai.

''Welcome your fiancee!'' Kai's omma whispered. Kai welcomed me and so did I, we were going to take pictures and choose wedding dresses and tuxedos. Kai's maids took me into another room, it was a guest room prepared for me.

Min Yung's guest room

I walk in the room, there are at least six wedding dresses with flats, heels, fancy white wedding boots, flowers, veils, tiaras and many more wedding things. I hesitated, there are so many things in my guest room, this is weird, this never even happened to me before. 

(The wedding dresses)

Wedding Dress No.1

Wedding Dress No.2

Wedding Dress No.3

Wedding Dress No.4

Wedding Dress No.5

Wedding Dress No.6