IS THIS GOODBYE? ;(

Love That Comes From A Nightmare - [COMPLETED]
Hongki was waiting for me outside and as soon as I went out and visible to his sight, he hugged me tight and squeezed my cheeks.

“You’re so cute! Are you ready?” He was a bit jumpy and I can see he is indeed excited.
My heart felt happy whenever I am with Hongki. He made me feel cared every time I was in vain. How could I repay him for his kindness? Should I give all my heart to him? I can’t. I can’t.

“So let’s go?” He led me to the passenger’s seat and closed the door. I waited for him to get inside his car and stare at his happy face. (See his face here http://a.imageshack.us/img33/9651/hongkig.jpg)

“So what movie do you want to see? Do you want Step Up 3D? I think it would be cool.”

“Anything you want but I guess Step Up is a good choice.” I smiled at him knowing I would just break his heart.

“Of course I chose it. HAHAHA” He laughed hard.

The trip to the mall would take for about 30 minutes and I decided to start the conversation to lighten up the atmosphere inside the car.

“Hongki-a, will you be mad if I say…..” He cut me though.

“Hey, we’re supposed to have fun and enjoy this night, don’t think about others. I don’t want you to get sad.” He glanced at me while driving and smiled again.

I thought to myself that I would really be happy just looking at him with his perfect smile, the perfect jokes that knocked me out. Now I realized that it is really hard to love two persons at the same time because it will only end up with one on the happy side and the other one in vain. If I don’t want them to be happy and don’t want them to get hurt, I should really be the one who must leave.

“Hongki-a, I would be leaving soon.” I said.
It was the stupidest thing I’ve ever said in my life! I should’ve said other words. Urgh, I can’t take it back now.

“WHAT!?” He stopped the car and parked in a gas station.

“Pardon? Did I just hear some kind of reckless words from you?” He seemed mad and it is the first time I saw his eyes like tigers.

“I.. I should leave.” I can’t think of something else that would make the situation better. “But I am not leaving yet, I was just planning about it.”

“Don’t ever plan about leaving. I won’t let you” Hongki said and started the engine.

The atmosphere between us was quiet. I must’ve ruin his mood and waited for him to speak but he was still. And I thought of a good idea. I tuned up my iPod and I connected it to his car’s speaker. I played their song in their new album. It was titled “Love Love Love” (Play this link while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFq5hQtkDj8)
But the mood isn’t changing and it didn’t help. I was about to turn off when he pulled my hand.

“Don’t. Let it play.” His voice was serious and for a moment there I felt guilty and at the first place, I should’ve not said it. I put my hands beside me with the one holding my iPod.

“I don’t want that to be your farewell song when you leave.” When he said ‘leave’ his voice became softer.

I was silent for a moment when he spoke again.

“If that would happen, I can no longer play that song because I wouldn’t have the guts to hold back my tears. That would be a shame to our fans.”

“I’m sorry. I should think about it first.” After I said this, he took a deep breath and said “Thank God you finally thought of thinking about it first.”

He looked at me with a force smile (See this picture http://a.imageshack.us/img191/4339/hongkii.jpg) and I smiled back. We finally arrived at the mall parked the car in the parking lot.

“I don’t want this kind of mood.” He looked at me seriously. “When we get out of this car, we should be a happy couple and enjoying this night. Would that be okay?”

He finally smiled and I felt relieved somehow.

“Okay.” I smiled back at him and we walked towards the cinema.

We were one of those couple who were walking side by side and holding hands but we were not holding hands as we walk. Suddenly he put his arm around my waist as we passed by. I was shocked at first and felt ashamed but I don’t want him to be disappointed so I let it happen.

“Wait for me here, I’ll buy tickets.”

I watch him walk away from where we were standing at. But someone distracted me from a far and saw it was ONEW or was it just another imagination? My heart started to beat so fast and I could really tell it was him. I felt like he was looking at me and realized I was having fun with another man.

A hand was waving in front of me and I came into my senses and it was Hongki.

“Hey are you okay? It seems like you have seen a ghost.” He said jokingly.

“I. I… Well never mind maybe I’ve seen a ghost.” I didn’t let him notice what I was feeling nor should I tell him about Onew and what had happened early this morning? Maybe not. I don’t want him to be worried about me anyway.

We went inside the cinema with our 3D glasses. I was so excited that after a long period of time I was able to see a movie again. The last time I saw a movie was with Onew. Aissh, I don’t want to think about him first. We find
seats and luckily we seated at the back.

“THIS WILL BE FUN!” Hongki said with a loud voice that everyone inside the cinema looked at him.

“Hey, don’t be so loud!” I whispered and suddenly I felt happy. There was a joy inside me that had not been inside me for days.

“HAHA! Don’t worry I’m with you. I’ll make you enjoy this night, remember?”

I was happy with what I heard from him so I sat back and relax to see the movie.

He held my hand so tight and I felt warmth with his hands.

“I want to be with you forever.” Hongki said while watching the movie.

I looked at him and I can’t form the words I want to tell him.

“There is nothing that last forever, Hongki.” I said with a soft voice.

“But with you, I would make that happen.” Finally he then looked at me and said those words.

I was shocked again by his words. He is so sweet that I don’t want to break his heart.

============================================================
Was this chapter that long? Keke. I hope you liked it :) I'll put on the next chapter when you and hongki got home! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
Love That Comes From A Nightmare © September 2010 by ★OnlyDubuStar ;)