Just One Night

Just One Night

Chen Yee phone is ringing with the BTS song.

(I'm using colour :)

"Who is it now" Chen Yee saied while blowing her hair.

She check her phone

" it's mom!!! *she answers the call* Ya mom...... What now!!! OK Bye" She hung up the call and went to the study room to grab her study things and ran out of the door.

When Chen Yee is waiting for the lif she took out her earphone and her Ipod to listen to some music. When the lif reach the ground floor she ran out of the lif and there is a van waiting for her at the main enterence. While she was running towords the van she saw someone in the van. Once she got closer to the van she saw who it was.

Chen Yee's POV

Luhan!!! Oh wait he has school today. I didn't go to school because of the haze :P. She got in the car and it was the most awakwaed moments Chen Yee have been in.

The awakwaednes was ended went they were near there distanation. Chen Yee quickly throw the car door open and walk into the tuition building leving Luhan to close the car door.


"Hi Chen Yee" The teacher smile

"Hi Teach" Chen Yee saied while smiling to her teacher

"Hey Luhan! what do you wanna eat?" Saied Xiumin

"I don't know you choose"Luhan saied to Xiumin throwing his beg at the side of the room

"I bet they are gonna take a long time" She saied to her teacher at the same time playing her fav pazzle game 'Unblock Me'

"Don't you ever get sick of that game?"

"No I love this game!"

"I mean like you at level 989"

Chen Yee finish one level "You mean Level 990 and more too come"

"Whatever I get sick of that game after a few rounds like seriously I don't get it how do you play that game?"

"I don't know I just move the blocks that is in your way!"

About 20 minutes has passed

"Whats taking those two PRINCESSES so long!"

"PRINCESSES !!??"

"I mean princes"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PRINCESSES THEY ARE PRINCESSES" Chen Yee keep on laughing

Teacher's POV

What am I gonna do with this girl


That is the end of this chapter sorry because it short or whatever but I Try my best so ya I'll upload more soon and upvote if you like it (I don't think you will !!! XP)