48 Hours With You

Description

 

 

Foreword

CHARACTER LIST :

EVERY CHARACTER IS APPEAR IN KISS (KYUWON INTERNATIONAL SENIOR SCHOOL)

-JUNG SOOJUNG

The youngest daughter of The jungs corp. she's known ad KISS's ice chics. she's planned to be enganged with jongin because of their company sake.

-KIM JONGIN

The heirs of The kim corp. one of the new rookie boyband personnel,EXO. Has many fangirls;which makes soojung envy sometimes.he's planned to be enganged with soojung.

-AHN JAEHYUN

The new classmaster. he's the teacher of soojung and jongin. perfectly hot,all of the female teacher in KISS adore him.

-SON NAEUN

The dancing queen,and always be the main actress of KISS musical drama. has a crush to someone in KISS.

-LEE TAEMIN

The dancing king. he's the main actor of KISS musical drama,Lee hyeri's brother. The heirs of The lee corp.

-BAE SUZY

The principal's daughter,well-known as the evil princess of KISS. she has a crush to jongin.hates soojung so much,and tries to canceling the engangment of soojung and jongin. she's a naughty girl.

-LEE HYERI

Soojung's bestfriends. she is taemin's younger sister. she always get the first rank at school. 

-CHOI JINRI

Soojung's besfriends. she is cute and cheerful. she always there for soojung. she got a crush to someone at KISS.

-YOON BORA

The new comer teacher. she's hot and exotics. all of the KISS male teacher's princess.

-JESSICA JUNG

The older jungs. soojung's sister who always laughing and teasing her. she is kind,lovely,and old-fashioned girl.

-Additional characters will appear as the story goes along (many) ^-^

SUMMARY :

Soojung's life is fine. but unfortunately,she met three weird guy who changed her life,makes the bad rumors about her everywhere,and make her life miserable and awesome. 

The first,kim jongin,one of the most popular rookie boyband personnel. and they gonna be enganged because of their parents's company sake. 

The second,Ahn Jaehyun,her new classmaster who has popularity as the hottest teacher in her school,KISS. 

The third,the dancing king,Lee Taemin who has a very good talent;soojung was interested to his dance.

After that,she met Bae Suzy who hate her so much.

These situation make soojung frustated.