Chapter 9 The Date

My Superhero Continuation (APPLICATION CLOSED)

I woke up as I heard my brother knock's the door. "Noona! wake up, breakfast is ready!"  Aish, I really want to sleep, the heck with the food I'm going back to sleep. "Noona! wake up! umma just came back from New York, she is waiting for you downstairs! My mother usually don't go home, even though my mother is busy, she is very kind, sweet, and caring to us. She always make sure that we are fine and if we need something, she will give it to us immediately. I stood up and went to the shower, After taking a bath I remembered that today is my date, I don't know what's got into me that I agreed to date with that guy. However, I change my clothes and went downstairs to et a breakfast and their I saw my mother smiling at me.  "When did you arrive umma?"

 

"Just this morning. Sit beside me and eat breakfast with me and your brother."  While eating," Dara and thunder do you have any plans today?"

 

Why umma?

Because you're father is coming this evening at 6pm, he wants us to meet him at  the airport. My father usually don't do that, he is known to be arrogant, and  selfish.  many people are scared with my father and I'm one of them.  I don't usually talk with my father and I don't see him often.  

 

Ok, umma, we will come. 

ok, good.

 

I suddenly remembered my date with woo. After eating, I ran into my room and get ready. Why I am doing this? I hate that man and I agreed to a date?  oh very great Dara, very great! I just found myself, putting a make up on my face, and wearing these:

 

 

 

I was about to go out when my mom saw me. Where are you going Dara?

I have a date umma.

Oh, really? my daughter, going on a date? who is the guy?

It's Jang Wooyoung.

Oh really? His family is very famous in terms of business. I'm happy for you. Let our driver drive you.

 Thanks umma.

 

Meanwhile at JangWooyoung mansion.........

 

 

My maids help me on choosing what to wear. You look good sir.

 

 I just smiled. This is going to be a good day.  

 

I'd prefer to be alone so don't follow me around.

yes sir.

 

I went out of the mansion and went inside my car and started driving it.

 

 

 

I arrive at the venue, and she is not there yet. I look at my watch, and it's 9am. After a few minutes, Dara arrived. As she walked towards me, i was mesmerized. She is very beautiful.

 

yah what are you staring at!

I'm not staring at you, let's go, there's my car. Get in.

 

While he is driving, no one dare to talk.  I just look outside the window, when suddenly he talks. I'm glad you are here with me. That is the first time seeing him like that, he never talks to me like that then suddenly he is sweet already. I did not respond. After  a few minutes, we arrive on a italian restaurant. There is no people except the both of us, the chef, the waiter and the waitress. There is sweet music playing and the place is really good. He ordered a food for me. Why is there no people here?

 

It's because I rented the whole place.

why would you do that?

I don't want any disturbance that's why,

 

When the food arrived,  we started eating and no one talked. After eating, he started talking. I was shocked that he is talking to me that way.

 

Thank you for coming with me. I'm happy that you are here. I'm sorry for the mean things I said to you. I hope we can be friends. Please let u forget the past. Don't  worry I have a clue already who is sending the threats to you.

Really? who is it?

It's Uee.  I'm currently investigating her. But for now, be careful  always. ok? I don't want something bad to happen to you.

ok.

Let's go? do u want to go to the movie theater?

ahm.. sure

ok, let's go.

 

He assisted me, and we went ouside. I was about to enter the car when I saw Victoria and Nickhun. Talking and eating sweetly.

 

 

 

 

Hey, it's victoria and that playboy! are they dating? they are not supposed to date. 

and why not?

because you're friend is a playboy.

you don't him, so don't talked like that.

fine whatever. hey they are leaving! let's follow them.

what? just leave them alone.

 

She pulled me and we followed nickhun and victoria.  They went inside a stadium and watch bastketball. they look very sweet, and I was shocked when suddenly nickhun kiss victoria on the cheeks.

 

 

Oh my God! this aren't happening! My bestfriend is not meant for that playboy!!!