Meet?!?!

Indefinitely Fated For You

 

“MIN! MIN! MIN! Wake up!” Donghae yelled at her but still no response to the sleeping Sungmin.

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Sungmin lazily stood up and yawned… She looked at Donghae with irritated look on her face…

“What is it Hae?” She frowned and scratched her head.

 

Donghae sighed and put her hand on shoulder.

 

“You don’t want to go to school?” She asked a yawning Sungmin..

“I don’t want Hae…” She lay down and buried her face with a pillow.

 

“STUBBORN MUCH MIN?” She smirked then get a megaphone.

 

“GET UP!!!!” Sungmin panicked and looked at any direction..

“Wh.What’s that?” She became nervous.

 

“Get up now you will be late for school.” Donghae stand up and get Sungmin’s hands.

“I don’t want Hae… I don’t want to go to school anymore… I don’t want… I DON’T WANT TO LIVE!”

Then a tear escaped from her foxy eyes. Donghae sighed and wiped the tears away using her thumb.

 

“Min, don’t cry. You know what? If Henry is still alive, he will not let you to act like this. What does he always tell you when he is still alive?” She asked the smaller girl in front of her.

“Crying cannot solve anything.” She continued to sob.

“As your best friend, I don’t want your life will be in harm. I don’t want you to cry or be lonely.” The taller girl brushed away the hair that blocking her pretty face.

“Min… I’m sorry but you should forget about Henry. He is gone. Move on! I’m sure he is happy when he you always smile. I know what’s best for you… Min you should decide well..” Sungmin stopped from crying and sighed.

 

“You’re right Hae. I should move on.” Donghae’s face widened when she heard that statement.

“But I can’t forget him… I love him… You know it Hae, right?” Donghae nodded and patted her shoulder.

 

“I know it Min. Let’s go!” Sungmin stood up and ready herself for school.

 

“LET’S GO MIN!” Sungmin first take a look on Henry’s picture which is hanging on the wall.

 

“Bye Mochi..” She waved at the picture.

 

 

A/N: The two girls walk. Sungmin decided to open her iPod and started to listen some songs while Donghae is writing some songs.

 

“Min!” Sungmin tilted her head and shifted her gaze to her serious friend.

“Wae?”  She asked her with unison.

“I’m just wondering… What is a good theme in a song?” Sungmin think for a while…

“I think… falling in love with your friend..” Donghae snapped her fingers.

“You’re right Min!” She smiled and continue to write the song.

 

“We are here!” Sungmin said.

“See you later Min!” Donghae bid her goodbye.

Sungmin is taking major in arts while Donghae is taking Major in Music.

It means that they are not classmates. It’s so sad for the two of them.

 

“Aishh.. The teacher is absent… What should I do?” Sungmin pout while sitting at her chair.

“AHA! I know what to do! I will walk around the campus.” She giggled and took her bag.

 

Sungmin is humming the song of David Archuleta, Touch My Hands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZrvX_D91gI&feature=related ßlink.

That is Henry’s favorite song. (just in fic but not in real life.)

She closed her eyes while walking.

“Try to reach out to you touch my han..” She didn’t finish her song because she bumped with someone.

She bowed first and apologized when she raise her head.

“The guy looks so familiar.” She thought.

“MIANHE!” She apologize but the thought of that guy still can’t erase in her mind.

 

“Be careful lady… You don’t know who I am…” She saw that the guy smirked.

 

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

“I forgive you… for now… but not again LEE SUNGMIN!” He said. Sungmin’s eyes widened.

 

“Sorry for asking but, how did you know my name?” She asked him. The guy smirked.

 

“That’s not important. I’m going…” The guy walked then a bunch of girls approached him and screaming his name…

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!” The girls became wild but the Ice Prince gave them a smirk. Kyuhyun looked back to where Sungmin is and he found that her reading glass is broken. Sungmin tried to fix it but it’s too late.

She pout while fixing it. “Aish. I’m so stupid. I broke it.” Sungmin shifted her gaze to the group of girls and she found out that Kyuhyun is staring at her. Kyuhyun tilted his head and shook it.

 

“What’s his problem?” She pouted and continue walking.

 

“So Sungmin is studying here?” Kyuhyun became serious and started to walk faster.

 

 

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

 

 

Author’s POV

Donghae still writing her song, she is humming the perfect tune for it when a monkey… I mean Eunhyuk surprised the serious fish.

 

“What’s up HAE?!?!” Eunhyuk greeted her happily.

“MONKEY!” She pointed her fingers to the blonde boy in front of her. Eunhyuk pouted.


“What is it Hyuk?” She asked him. Eunhyuk became interested from the paper she is working with.

“What’s this?” He took it but she let him do it so he easily get the sheet of paper.

 

“You’re writing a song?” He asked her while reading it. Donghae nodded.

 

“Comments?!?!” She asked. Eunhyuk smiled lightly…

 

“It’s pretty awesome Hae. Keep it up.” Donghae blushed like a tomato. 

Eunhyuk noticed it so he just chuckle.

 

“You’re so good. Well Se YAH!” Eunhyuk patted her head and headed to his friend Hyoyeon.

 

Donghae is so irritated when she always see Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon talking to each other.

Maybe she is jealous.

But Hyuk and Hyoyeon are best friends.

So she have no rights to them.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I decided to keep my glasses to my bag.

Well my next class will start from any minute from now, so I'm going to my room now.

Walking, walking… and humming My kind of perfect by David Archuleta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhlvOxmNCI&feature=related

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m right, maybe I’ll just let you walk by…

What can I say? Maybe I’ve known you all my life…

OH!! … That’s the Kyuhyun guy.*point my finger*

End of POV

 

Author’s POV

Kyuhyun noticed the figure of the girl, maybe a meter away from him.

He heard her singing.

His mood changed when he heard that sweet melody. He take a look from where the melody came from and he is surprised when he saw SUNGMIN…

 

The two looked at each other, frozen for a minute. It’s just like their worlds are stopped from revolving.

The only thing that they can do is to clear their throats.
 

AUTHOR'S POV:

HEY HEY HEY!! GUYS PLEASE COMMENT... NEED YOUR FEEDBACK BADLY...

Have a nice day ! Thanks to the new subscriber! I LOVE YOU!! 

BONUS PICS:

I will miss my lady hee hee...

'

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!! :DD