»Chapter 1

Adopted?

*note: Kim Min Hee is Byun Ji Young's mom. Also, Byun Ji Young's real name is Kim Da Hee. (: Enjoy reading my lovelies!!


»Flashback«

"I'm sorry Kim Da Hee, but I have to do this." Min Hee says while kissing her 3 month year-old baby on the forehead. It was 12:35 am in the morning, she looked around if anyone was watching. She then walked slowly to a random house and set down the baby carriage, and knocked on the door and ran. She was watching from a corner. To her luck, they took in the baby carriage. She sighed then a bandana was wrapped around . She flapped her arms around trying to yell for help, but gave up cause she knew she had no hope. She was then dragged to an abandoned building, and was tied to a chair. There were 5 scary looking, but handsome guys surrounding her.

"What do you want from me?" she rasped out.

"We want your daughter. We want her to come with us, tell us where you hid her!" one of the guys replied. 

"No, never! You'll never find her, nor lay your hands on her!" Next thing she knew, one of the guys took out a gun and pointed it at her.

"Tell us, or I'll shoot."

"I'll rather die than tell you where she is."

"You're really asking for it, aren't you?!" the guy with the bandana on shouted. He was ready to pounce on her and rip her limbs out.

"She's safe where she is, leave her alone." she said sternly while glaring at the guys.

"In one condition." A different guy with a snapback held his index finger out. "Be our slave." He smirked.

"What?! Never!" She thrashed around.

"Then we'll just shoot you, and hunt your daughter down." He said calmly.

"Tch, you're bluffing I know it." She scoffed.

"Oh, you really think so?" He held the gun next to her head and was about to pull the trigger.

She squeezed her eyes shut, and prayed someone would save her. 

Luckily, her prayers were answered. 5 other guys came to her rescue. 4 others went to attack them, while one stayed behind to untie her.

"W-who are you? Why are you here, and aren't you like those bad guys?" She stuttered. He looked up and softened.

"No, by the way, I'm Suho" He smiled and helped her up to escape.

"Thank you Suho-sshi" she bowed and ran off.

Later then, all the bad guys were found unconcious on the floor. Suho and his group then went back to their small-looking abandoned apartment. 

"Suho hyung, you're hurt!" The guy teleported to him and tried to heal his wounds when Suho lightly pushed him away. 

"Kai, I can do it myself." He groaned. "Guys, we need to get her. We will get her." He smirked.


»Present«

"Hurry up oppa, we're going to be late. And it's the first day of school, surely you don't want to make a bad impression today!" Ji Young grabbed her backpack and walked out of the house hurriedly.

"Ji youngie, wait for oppa!!" He ran quickly and caught up with her. Together they walked side by side. When they walked through the door, everyone stared at them.

"Ugh, why is she with my oppa?" "Baekhyun can do so much better than her." "Ugh, his sister is so ugly."

"Why does Baekhyun even bother?"

"Oppa... Why are they staring at me?" she whispered in Baekhyun's ear.

"Ji Youngie, it's ok just ignore them.." he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the school board.