Final

Past and Future

29 January 2014

Hoya.

“Eunji ah, mianhae, I can’t go on a date with you today. My work is not done yet.” He hung up after saying what he needed to say and continue doing his work.

Eunji.

She didn’t even have the chance to say anything yet he already hung up on her. She sighs. She is alone again today.

5 February 2014

Eunji.

It was supposed to be their anniversary but Eunji is now alone in the restaurant where they were supposed to celebrate together. The waiter came and told her they were going to close and Eunji have no choice but to leave. She wants to cry but she holds it inside. She used to this kind of situation. She used to be alone. She used to him not showing up on their date. She used to him forgetting about their special date. And she hates herself for how she used to all of it.

Hoya.

He look at the time and he sigh. He won’t make it to the date even if he leaves now. He was too absorb in his work and he forgot that he have a date with her. He took his phone and sends her a message.

“Eunji ah, mianhae. I’ll make it up to you later, love you dear.”

13 February 2014

Hoya.

He was so busy with meeting. He has a big project to present in the meeting. He didn’t have any time for her. He saw her call but he ignored it as he was busy with his presentation.

Eunji.

She called him. But there was no answer. He didn’t have any time for her lately. He was too busy with his work and didn’t even have a time to call her. She sighs and leaved with the lunch she prepared for him. He might be too busy to even eat it later.  She left with a heavy heart.

Hoya.

She left. She left him forever. She died in accident when she tried to cross the road. He regrets everything. He supposed to be there for her. If he knows she would leave him, he’ll make her happy. He’ll do everything with her. He cries his heart out but he knows there is nothing he can do to bring her back into his arm.

13 Mac 3014

Hoya.

It’s been a month since she left him. He never forgets about her. She was and still in his heart.

He walks alone at the road he used to walk with her. After some time, he stops at some convenience store to buy a drink. A little boy is looking at the big lollipop and with sad eyes, the boy turn away and about to leave when he called the little boy. He pays for the lollipop and gives it to the little boy.

After buying his drink, he sits at the bench near the convenience store, enjoying the view in front of him.

“Ahjussi.” The little boy that he saw in the store stand next to him.

“What’s the thing you want to do the most, before you die?” Hoya was taken aback by the question but suddenly Eunji’s face come to his mind. He smiles.

“I want to take care of someone special to me. There was lots of time I couldn’t.” He sighs.

“Hey little kids, talking about death….” He stops when he realizes that the little boy had disappeared. He looks around but there is no sign of the little boy. He rubs his back neck with a little confusion.

Hoya wake up the next day with a sigh like he always did since Eunji left him. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. It was weird since it’s still early and yet there is someone already came to his house.

He opened the door and was shock to found Eunji smiling brightly with groceries in her hand, like she always did when she was still alive. She let herself in and walks straight to the kitchen while Hoya looks at her with confusion. ‘Is this a dream?’ he thought. Eunji realize that he was standing there watching her with a shocked face.

“What now? Did you see a ghost?” She said it while organizing the groceries.

“You…..”

“Wait, is there another woman here?” She jokes and ignored him.

Hoya turns and saw the calendar on the refrigerator. 5 January 2014. Wait. The time goes back in past? Suddenly excitements come to him. She is here. She is real.

Hoya run and hugs her. She was surprised and confused with the sudden hug but then she laugh.

6 January 2014

Hoya plans everything he wants to do with her.  He wants to make sure she’ll be happy and he doesn’t want to make her sad anymore. He promises himself that he’ll make her smile and he’ll do everything for her happiness. He’ll take care of her more than he did before. He’ll going to make up for the times he didn’t before.

29 January 2014

Eunji.

She looks at her watch. It’s been 10 minute since she arrived at the park where they promised to meet. ‘Is he busy today?’  She wonders. Suddenly a pair of hand hugged her from behind. She turn around and it turn out to be Hoya.

“You’re 10 minute late.” She pouted. Yet inside her, she feels happy because he was there.

“Mianhae Eunji ah. Would still feel angry if I’m late because of this?” He took out a little bear from his bag pack. She laughs. She can’t stay mad at him when he makes aegyo face with the teddy bear.

“I forgive you.” She smile and give him a peck on his cheek.

 

5 February 2014

Hoya.

“I’ll be there soon Eunji ah. Wait for me~”

Eunji.

She smiles when she read his text. It was their anniversary today and here she is, waiting for him to come at the restaurant they already promised to meet.

Half an hour had passed and he was still not here yet. She starts to feel anxious. What if he doesn’t show up? Slowly her smile disappeared.

Hoya.

He walks in the restaurant and saw her sitting with her back facing him. He smile and slowly move toward their table.

Eunji.

She pouted when he saw him suddenly sitting in front of her without saying anything. He took a glass of water and smile. Suddenly, music started to play behind her. She turns around and a band is playing music especially for her. She turns back to ask Hoya but he is already standing next to her.

He kneels in front of her and reaches for her hand. He took out something from his pocket. A ring.

“Eunji ah.. I love you so much. You know that right? I want to make you feel happy. I want to see you smile every day for me. Will you marry me?”  Tears start to form on her. She nodded happily. He slip the ring on her finger and pull her for a hug.

Hoya.

“Thank you Eunji. I promise I’ll make you happy.”

 

12 February 2014

Eunji.

“Hoya ah, do you think we’ll need this?” She shows him the pillow. He smiles.

“We have plenty of that at my house dear.”

“But this one is cuter.” He laugh and her hair gently.

“Arasso, let’s buy it.” She smile and put the pillow on the trolley.

 

Hoya.

Eunji look happy while picking out things she wants to buy. She left him and run to the groceries corner. Hoya smile and slowly push the trolley, trying to catch up with her before someone stop him.

“Anyeong.” He turns to his left and saw the little boy that asked him about what he wanted to do before he died.

“Oh! You.. that time..”

“Seeing you happy is nice. Your girlfriend looks happy too. Please cherish this moment well.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Even though time goes back in the past, the future won’t change.” He turn to look at Eunji who is smiling brightly, calling for him.

“Don’t forget that.”

 

13 February 2014

Hoya.

Today is the day she died. Is it really not going to change? He looks at the notebook where he marks the date today as the day he lost her once. Is he going to lose her again?

Eunji.

She smiles happily when she’s done preparing for his lunch. He have a very important meeting today where he need to present his project so she wanted to make sure he’ll be happy with the lunch she prepared after it’s over. After packing it up, she then leaves the house.

She left, but she forgot her phone….

 

Hoya.

The meeting was about to start. He tried to call her to make sure she is safe but there is no answer. He started to feels worry.

Finally, he asked to start his presentation. That moment, when he stands there in front of the entire important figure, he remembers about her. What if she really die again?

Suddenly, he bow and leaves the meeting room by running.

He needs to save her. He needs her.

 

Eunji.

She smiles again when she look at the lunch she prepared that is now in her hand. She was already near his office building. She wears her headphone and listens to their favourite song. She smiles again. She never feels this happy in her life. Everything is perfect. She has him, that’s all it takes to make her happy.

Hoya.

He run and finally arrives near the place where she had her accident. He saw her, standing there, waiting for the green light to cross the road. He left out a relieved sigh before he saw a car with a high speed when she started to cross the road.

“Eunji!!” She doesn’t hear him.

Eunji.

She turns and saw a car at a high speed towards her. She feels someone push her.

Them.

Hoya pushes her aside.

She looks at him with a shock expression.

He looks at her with relief expression. A tears fall from his eyes.

“I don’t want to lose you again.”

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

This is based one JYJ - In Heaven mv :)

(You should watch it, really in love with the mv ^^)

Please do upvote if you like it ^^

Kamsahamnida~

Yeah, HoJi is my favourite pairing. 

I might write about them again. ^^