Final

Can I Tie Your Shoe?

                                       

 

"Jimin-ah. Let's go do something." you pleaded from the end of the bed where your boyfriend was snuggled into your comforter. All you could hear is a muffled whine from him as he buried his head deeper into your pillow. 

"Jimin, I can't hear you. Remove your head from the pillow and repeat it, please." you asked sweetly. He lifted his head a bit before stating a stern 'no' before diving back into the pillow. You sighed in frustration before picking up a decorative pillow, walking over to the side of the bed.

"I'll give you to the count of three to get out of this bed." you warned. You saw him shrug and pull the comforter higher. If that's how you want it... you thought to yourself before hitting him hard with the pillow a few times. He shot up from the pillow at the sudden attack, not that you noticed. You were to concentrated on putting your force behind the pillow. After a few hits to the head, he grabbed your wrist.

"Okay, okay!" he yelled grabbing your attention, "I'm awake, just please don't hit me again." he whined. You nodded throwing the pillow to the other side of the room. 

"Now, can we please go out. We haven't been out together for almost a month." you pulled your best puppy dog face in trying to persue him from leaving the house for the day. 

He just sighed in defeat, "I'll go get ready." 

He shuffled his feet across the hardwood floor towards your bathroom before turning around giving you one more pleading look. You shook your head before shooing him towards the bathroom. He complied turning on his heels and closing the door.

An hour later, you were both dressed and headed towards the park a few blocks from your house. It wasn't much, but you got to spend time with Jimin and that's all that mattered to you. He interlocked his fingers with yours giving you a smile as you walked.

"I missed you, you know." he stated swinging your interlocked hands back and forth. You felt your cheeks go warm as you looked to the ground, "I missed you, too." 

"It's not the same not getting to see you everyday. Maybe I'll have to start packing you in my suitcase where ever I go." 

"I don't think I'll fit, but you can try." you giggled. 

You could see the park in sight. You tried to run, but Jimin stopped you. You looked at him cocking your head to the side waiting for him to say something. Instead, he walked infront of you and bent down.

"Can I tie your shoe?" he simply stated. 

"Why?" you questioned furrowing your eyebrows.

"Because," he started looping the strings around his fingers, "I don't want you to fall for any other guy." You covered your mouth trying to keep in your laughter. He looked up at you smirking and chuckling a bit.

"Yah, I think that has to be the cheesiest thing I've heard from you since we started dating." you said in between giggles.

"Wasn't it the least bit cute?" he smiled nudging your shoulder. 

"Nope." you shook your head playfully sticking your tongue out at him before running off. 

"Yah! You know it was cute. Just admit it." he yelled running after you. You laughed running faster before he could catch you. 

Although you had to admit... it was a little cute.