Rule of Love Curse

Break Out

Madame Yoon’s Rule of Love Curse:

 

  1. Once you laugh, make fun, or say that you do not believe my prediction out loud, you will be cursed and nothing can change a thing

  2. When you are cursed, then, be sure not to love someone or to let someone love you because you will never ever be together with him/her.

  3. You are not allowed to confess your love because when you confess and that person also confesses his/her feeling to you, soon, he/she will die.

  4. Every person who got cursed will also be given an ability along with my curse because it’s not fair for me to give you only pain.

  5. You will get one of these abilities: Mind-reading, future-predicting, ability to see supernatural beings, and ability to hypnotize people surroundings.

  6. To release this Love Curse, you ought to kill someone you love currently; killing the person you love is the only way to release yourself from this curse.

  7. Four people with different abilities can’t be together

  8. Once those four people meet and tell each other their ability, another curse will come. They will only have a chance to live for 100 days since the day they knew each others’ ability; My Lucifer will surely find them to face the death.

  9. However, it’s impossible to get lost from the 100th day curse, unless, you kill me. Don’t ever dream it. Killing me is impossible.