(MY CELEBRITY ROOMMATE - SPECIAL CHAPTER) KID FROM HELL

MY CELEBRITY ROOMMATE - SPECIAL CHAPTER

Writer's Note:


This is just a Special Chapter for MCR. Please read My Celebrith Roommate first.




Lotsa Love,

huntress





JIYONG's POV



"DIRTY! PUT IT DOWN!", Dara's voice was booming all over the house as she runs after our little devil and tries to spank some senses on his tiny .



It has been 5 years since our marriage and after a whole lot of drama (which I do not even want to recall), the general public pretty much accepted that G-Dragon of Big Bang is already married, and already has a son although as a safety precaution, I didn't reveal the name of my wife and son. There were a bunch of ridiculous speculations flying around the internet but I never admitted nor denied any of them. That's the thing about rumors, ignore them and they will die down eventually. I'm still composing songs and producing music like before, and Big Bang is still strong. Fortunately, the fans are more mature now.



"KWON JOONG SIL!! GET BACK HERE!", I can already imagine Dara's veins popping out as she tries to capture our 4-year-old kid.



I leaned on the doorframe as I watch our son with a cape tied around his neck running in full speed around the living room while shrieking gleefully, followed by his mom (who is about to die from exhaustion) holding the clothes that she's trying to make him wear.



"Sweetie, we will be late for your recital!! Come here and get dressed", Dara screamed.



Kwon Joong Sil. That's our kid. A mini-monster that Dara and I created. He's an evil genius, I tell you. His intelligence is more than what his mom could handle. Our son is a medalist when it comes to spawning troubles - he's like an upgraded Dara-ahjumma version 2.0. I can almost guarantee he is capable of driving humanity to oblivion given the proper tools.



That tiny tyrant is the only mortal who was able to crumble Lee Minho's confidence into pieces, and he did it while he was still in diapers! Minho is now our neighbor and my son consistenly makes sure that his Uncle Minho will not live a peaceful day for the rest of his life. I remember when all of us (Big Bang, Yu Hee, Bom, Dara and I and of course the devil himself, Kwon Joong Sil) were gathered in Minho's house to celebrate his recent award win. Minho was showing off his priced trophy. Unfortunately, he committed the gravest mistake of putting it down - on a place where Joong Sil could reach. Our little monster grabbed the trophy, stuck his tongue out to it, and being unsatisfied of the taste, he unceremoniously threw the damn thing out of the window. Lee Minho's face was to die for, hahahahaha. Tears were streaming down his face as he helplessly watch our kid clapping merrily at the latest fiasco he caused.



Of course I don't always find his antics adorable, especially when I'm the recipient of his catastrophe. There was one time when he peed at every corner of our house and declared it as his own territory. Cute, I know. But when I went to my studio and saw my music scores in a puddle of pee, my temple throbbed and I can no longer distinguish what is right or wrong. And then...AND THEN I saw a mountain of diarrhea sitting on my newest equipments!!! OH MY GAHHDD!!! I swear, I would've beaten that little ba$tard to death if Dara-ahjumma hadn't immediately stuffed him inside the closet.



<*sigh> With Big Bang, Super Junior, the whole YG Family where Bom is signed up, Lee Minho and Seo Yu Hee backing him up, that kid was spoiled rotten.



"JIYONG!!!!!!", that's my cue, Dara's cry for reinforcement. Being a parent is the toughest job in the world. Not even a pile of books about Parenting 101 can prepare you for it.



"Joong-ah, come here", I said in a stern voice. Sensing that his only option is to obey me or prepare his bare behind for a round of spanking, Joong Sil quickly ran towards me and stood straight while giving me the puppy eyes, a tactic he learned from Bom.



"Woof!", he barked and even raised his closed fist, like a good dog. It took my entire willpower not to break into a smile.



"Son, I told you to listen to your mom.", I said.



"Daddy, can I have 10,000 won?"



"Joong-ah..."



"Woof!"



"KWON JOONG SIL!"




"Sorry", he responded while playing with his fingers.



"Say sorry to mommy", I said.



"Sorry mommy", he hugged Dara and gave her a peck on the cheeks. That's another thing about our little monster, he sure knows how to charm his way out of trouble.



Finally, Dara was able to dress him up and we were all ready to go to the school in time for his recital. His class will perform Little Red Riding Hood and as expected, our son insisted on playing the big bad wolf.



"Joong-ah, get your costume in your room and put it inside your bag", Dara instructed.



"Daddy, can I have 10,000 won?"



"No, I'm sure you'll just buy some funky stuff. Do what your mom tells you"



Joong Sil quickly ran upstairs to get his costume.



Dara sighed exasperatedly as she checked all the things that we need to bring. Her forehead creased in worry as she makes sure that she hasn't forgotten anything. My wife is still stunning as before. I roamed my eyes all over her face and almost chuckled at her flustered expression when she caught me staring at her.



"What?", she asked.



"What?", I retorted.



"You're staring"



"You're cute", I gave her a quick peck on the cheeks and pulled back a little. I smiled at her and leaned forward to claim her lips. I can feel her smiling as she kissed back.



"Ahjussi"



"Mmmhmmm?"



"We'll be late", she said in between our kisses.



"One more", I pleaded as I dived on her lips again.



"AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?", our son's squeaky voice mercilessly slashed through our senses. Dara-ahjumma and I looked down and saw Joong Sil with his arms across his chest pacing back and forth in front of us like a drill sergeant, his eyes squinted into tiny slits.



"Daddy's just kissing mommy", I replied as Dara buried her face on my chest to stifle her laughter.



"Tch, tch, tch, Daddy's kissing mommy. Daddy.is.kissing.mommy.", he shook his head like what I did is a cardinal sin against humanity.



"Give me 10,000 won and I promise to keep my mouth shut", he cockily extended his arms, trying to intimidate me.



"Ahjumma, what is this kid playing now?", I whispered and hugged Dara from behind while resting my chin on her shoulder as we watched the drama king in his blockbuster performance.



"He watched Minho's recent drama. He's probably copying the antagonist on the story", she replied while chuckling.



"Come on, hand it over. Pay it up. 10,000 won, yo", he wiggled his tiny little fingers.



"No", I said while biting my lips to prevent myself from laughing.



"N-No?", he stuttered, like his world is crumbling before his very eyes.



"<*GASP> Dad, I can't breathe! I CAN'T BREATHEEEE!!", he dramatically clutched his chest and stared at me with bulging eyes.



"Give me...<*breathe in>...10,000 won...<*breathe out>", he pleaded while running out of breath.



"No"



After a few more rapid gasps, he then collapsed on the floor. His supposedly lifeless body sprawled on a perfect corpse position.



Dara and I broke in a fit of hysterical laughter as we started walking towards the car, leaving Minho's future rival behind.



"There's no denying he's your son. He's the king of mischiefs.", Dara said.



"Excuse me, I think that's your genes working in full force"



_____________________________________________________________



JIYONG's POV



Ever since we enrolled Joong Sil in pre-school, everyday was a constant struggle because he simply refuses to wear clothes to school. Apparently, he's more comfortable wearing only his skin and could care less if the whole world sees his self.



Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that being a father can be this tough. It takes more than an ounce of patience to keep my head from exploding. Dara is actually doing a better job than I do. It amazes me how women transform once they become a mother. She completely sheds off her ahjumma-ness and morphed into a Super Mom <*insert thunder and lightning here>



"Ji, the video camera!! WHERE IS THE VIDEO CAMERA?! OH MY GOSH, DID I FORGET TO BRING IT?!", Dara's voice pulled me out of my trance. I looked at the passenger seat and saw my wife almost crawling inside the bag to look for the videocam.



"Babe, it's here", I fumbled through my backpack and handed her the videocam. Dara exhaled in relief.



"Relax, will you?", I rubbed her cheeks with my thumb.



"It's Joong-ah's first recital. I wanted everything to be perfect", she said.



"Nothing will ever be perfect. I learned that the hard way because of you", I chuckled while dodging her punches. I caught her wrist and immediately gave her a quick peck on the lips.



"Daddy, you're kissing mom again. Give me 10,000 won", a tiny voice from the backseat interrupted.



"Oh, you're still alive?", I asked jokingly, earning me another punch from Dara.



"Sweetie, let's go backstage. You still have to wear your costume", she said.



"But Mom! I don't want to wear a costume!"



"Joong-ah..", I warned him.



"Fine..", he mumbled and snappily bolted his head away from me. Aigooo..



I adjusted my mask and wore a cap before leaving the car.



A few bickerings later, Dara and I were seated at the middle row waiting for the recital to start. I was silently praying that my devil of a child will not come up with any other funky ideas to ruin this peaceful family moment.



When the light dimmed and the performance started, my mind was put at ease. I held Dara's free hand while she's holding the camera with her right. She glanced at me and smiled.



Everything was running smoothly. The kids were cute as they struggle to remember their lines. When it was time for the big bad wolf to appear, I squeezed Dara's hand.



Everything's fine. Everything's fine, I was chanting those lines on my head like a mantra. Surely, Joong Sil will not do anything stupid, right?



WRONG. Our son has proven yet again that he can find new and improved ways to humiliate us.



"Oh God", Dara shrieked while covering her gaping open mouth with her hand.



"What?", I curiously asked.



"Oh God", she repeated in disbelief and pointed at the stage. I looked at what she was pointing and..



"OH GOD!", I shrieked. Standing in the middle of the stage is Joong Sil, like the day he was born, except for the superman cape that he managed to smuggle out of our car.



Oh God. Please tell me that is NOT my son.



Panic is creeping through my system. Murmurs filled the hall as the little devil stood proudly with his hands rested on his waist, and with his p3nis dangling for the entire audience to see.



My palms were sweating and my breathing became ragged. Dara was completely shell-shocked. She was rendered immobile from the sight of our kid wearing nothing but a Superman cape.



Kwon Joong Sil, you and your as$ better stand still until I get there!, I thought as I was about to dash towards the stage and grab our child so as not to further embarrass us.



THEN....it happened.



As if being onstage isn't awesome enough, my good-for-nothing son started chasing his classmates and peed on whoever unfortunate soul is within his pee's trajectory! I was beyond mortified. My body froze and I collapsed back on the chair. Angry screams and shrieks filled the auditorium.



I was breathing rapidly in short gasps with a mortified look on my face as I hollered at the insanity before my very eyes.



"Whose son is that kid?"



There is no way in hell that I'm gonna admit that THAT evil monster is my child.



Dara was ready to die of embarrassment. I, on the other hand, was already weaving all kinds of bullsh!t to give a plausible excuse to deny that he's my son.



I can picture Kwon family's dignity spiraling down the hill. Goodbye dignity



"DADDY!!! MOMMY!!", Joong Sil happily waved at us. The entire auditorium stared at Dara and I - the culprits responsible for bringing the little devil into the planet.



WE.ARE.SCREWED.



_____________________________________________________________



SANDARA's POV



"Ji..."



I rubbed his arms and hugged him to prevent Mt.Jiyong from erupting.



"Ahjussi..", I purred while resting my chin on his chest and while his back. We're already at the safety of our home, away from ground zero where our son unleashed mayhem. I immediately sent that mischievous kid to his room to calm his father first before talking to our kid.



"Don't be mad anymore. Joong-ah says he's sorry. You know how kids are like", I continued.



"I was never like that when I was a kid. Were YOU like that??", he asked accusingly.



"Of course not!", I vehemently denied.



He sighed exasperatedly and tried to wiggle free from my hug to go to our son's room. I held him tightly.



"You should calm down first before talking to him"



"No. That kid needs to be taught a lesson", he was about to walk away but I clung onto him.



"Woof!", I barked and gave him the puppy eyes. I hope this will work. It always does whenever our son does it.



A tiny smile tugged at the corner of his lips but he was fighting it.



"Whheeee, he's gonna smile.", I teased.



He chuckled and lifted me up, carrying me to the couch where we both collapsed. I rested my head on his shoulder as he stared at nothing in particular. I studied his features as he was lost in deep thought. My husband is as handsome as before, I still can't believe I'm married to him. We're still living like how we used to back in the apartment. Only this time, our son is now the one causing the troubles.



"Tell me again why did I marry you?", he asked.



"You said you love me!", I pouted while mumbling incomprehensible words. He chuckled and poked my forehead.



"Ah, right.", he nodded.



"Babe, his antics is getting out of hand", he thoughtfully said afterwards.



"That's what we're here for. We'll talk to him."



He heaved a deep sigh and stood up. I figured he was calm enough to talk some senses to our son so I followed suit.



Aigoo, Kwon Joong Sil!



_____________________________________________________________



JIYONG's POV



"Joong-ah..."



Our son is already crying miserably before we even start talking to him. Dara was about to go to his rescue but I firmly held her hand to prevent her from doing so. This kid needs to realize his mistake.



"I'm sorry <*hic> Daddy. <*hic> I won't <*hic> do it again. Wahhhh!!!"



"Why did you do that? Do you think it's funny, huh?", I asked.



"N-No. But...Uncle Seungri told me to do that when I called him. Sorry Daddy", he said in between sobs.



Seungri? Dara and I exchanged glances. What does Seungri have to do with this?



"Sweetie, what did Uncle Seungri tell you?", Dara asked.



"If I mess up the stage, he'll give me 10,000 won", he answered. My breathing hiked up in anger.



"WHAT?!", Dara and our son jerked back in surprise.



"Ji.."



"No, Dara. This kid really needs to be disciplined", I sternly said. Dara pushed me outside and closed the door.



"I'll talk to him. You stay here", she said with finality.



"FINE!"



I immediately dialed Seungri's number. What the hell is this guy thinking?! Arggghh!!



"Yeoboseyo? Hyung", he answered the call after just one ring, a strong indication that he's guilty.



"LEE SEUNGRI!! Get your as$ here!", I screamed over the phone and hung up.



After a few minutes, Seungri arrived and I dragged him inside my studio (so no one can hear his anguished screams when I cripple him.)



"H-Hyung", he raised his arms in surrender.



"Do you know what Joong Sil did in his recital?!!"



"I was just joking. I didn't know he'll actually do it.", he reasoned out. I strode towards him and he immediately cowered in fear.



"LET ME EXPLAIN! Please don't kill me", he said.



"It better be a super awesome explanation, LEE SEUNGRI!", I shouted.



He cringed and started telling the whole story.



"Joong-ah called me when he was backstage. He asked me what he should do for me so that I'll give him 10,000 won. He told me you won't give it to him unless he tells you what he wanted to do with the money but he doesn't want you to know what he wanted to buy. So I told him, I'll just give him the money. But your son refused. He said that his dad doesn't want him to accept anything from others. So, he wanted to work for the money. So I jokingly said that if he mess up his stage, I'll give it to him. I didn't know he'll take it to a whole different level like actually ruining the whole performance, I swear!! I was expecting he'll just mess up his lines or something. Please don't kill me", he lengthily explained.



"What the hell does he want with 10,000 won? We already bought all the things he want", I sighed exasperatedly.



"Well, it's not for him. He asked me to buy it in the gift shop near his school. I met Joong Sil backstage after his recital and he wrapped it and wrote something. He gave it back to me and asked me to hold onto it since he should still first face your punishment for him. I really have no clue what he did until I went to the auditorium and I saw you and Dara apologizing to the principal. I immediately escaped afterwards.", Seungri bit his nails in worry.



"Ji...", Dara entered the studio carrying our son.



"Sorry Daddy", he said in between sobs.



"You know you did wrong, right? We still have to punish you. And you should never ask money from others except from mommy and daddy, arasso?", I said. He meekly nodded and wiggled free from her mom and extended his arms at me. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He kissed me on the cheek while crying his eyes out.



"Okay enough. Tomorrow, you will apologize to your classmates and teachers", I said.



"Yes Daddy"



"Ji, he said he wanted to buy something that's why he worked for the money that Seungri gave him", Dara said.



"Noona, here it is", Seungri handed her a paper bag. Dara opened it while I watch, with Joong Sil still on my arms.



Inside, there was a poorly wrapped gift and a card dangling in a scotch tape. We looked at the card and both Dara and I smiled while shaking our heads, it was Joong Sil's drawing of our family inside a read heart. Dara opened the gift, it was a figurine of a mom, dad and a little baby.



"Aigoo, you little punk!", I lightly tapped our son's shoulder. I draped my free arm over Dara as we lovingly stared at the little monster that we've created.



_____________________________________________________________



JIYONG's POV



"Dad, let me go with you! LET ME GO WITH YOU!", the mini-monster was throwing a tantrum as I prepare to go to the YG Building.



"Ji, I wanna go with you, too!!", Dara seconded.



Aigoo, it's like raising two kids.



"Arasso, arasso.", I agreed in surrender.



The two merrily hopped away and prepared their things. I need to go to the YG studio to finish Big Bang's latest album. The work is tough, and these two isn't making things easier.



The moment we entered the YG Building, my little beast of a son arrogantly surveyed the premises like it's his own turf. He wiggled free from my arms and walked in front of us, obviously enjoying the attention he's getting from the other YG Staffs.



"Joong-ah, annyeong!! Omo, you're getting taller!", one of our choreographers mused.



"Don't flatter him, he'll just get cocky", I warned him as my son puffed his chest in pride.



I nudged Dara as we watched our son stroll down the corridor towards the YG Studio, consistenly making dramatic pauses to show-off at the people we met at the hallway. He probably thinks he is the king of this hood.



I swung my arms over Dara's shoulders as she wrapped her arms around my waist. We were both chuckling at our ridiculous kid as he continued trying to impress the YG staffs.



"Hey, Ji"



"Mmmmhhhmmm?"



"I love you", she said.



"I love you more. Thanks for giving me our mischievous little bundle of joy", I said....and regretted the last sentence afterwards.



Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes is all Kwon Joong Sil needs to turn this peaceful day into a complete nightmare. Where the hell does he always find the strength to keep on driving me insane?!



"Your son is cute", Hyun Suk Hyung said as we were walking towards Teddy hyung's studio. We've finished recording the song and I asked Hyun Suk Hyung to listen to it.



"Don't be fooled by that little menace. He can burn this whole place to the ground", I said.



"Ha ha ha, you're exaggerating."



Man, I wish I am.



"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim", Dara bowed at YG hyung.



"Dara, where's Joong-ah? I told you not to let him out of your sight, you know what he could do."



"Aigoo, relax. I just went to the bathroom. I left him in Teddy oppa's studio. Teddy oppa is looking after him while he's doing some finishing touches on your recorded song", she answered.



"NOOOO!!!!!", we were both startled by Hyun Suk Hyung's shocked scream as he opened the door.



I think my heart stopped. Judging from Hyun Suk Hyung's reaction, he saw something really awful inside Teddy hyung's studio, where my son is currently at. I was standing there, scared as fck. I don't even want to peek on the door.



"OH MY GOSH!! NO, JOONG-AH!!", Dara screamed, still rooted on her spot.



I mustered all my courage to look inside and what I saw made me wish for my immediate death.



There he is. My SON - dancing on top of Teddy hyung's mixer with a HUGE pile of poo on top of the computer's keyboard. That's one of his specialties, he can urininate and defecate ANYWHERE.



I think he was born to torture me. It's like a team of evil spirits is residing inside my son's body.



He completely floored Teddy hyung, who is helplessly trying to catch our son. Whenever Teddy hyung comes near him, the little sh!t threatens him with another one of his combat skills - projectile spitting.



A big calculator in my head started computing the damages that I have to pay. That, plus the fact that Hyun Suk Hyung is surely going to fry my as$.



I was about to weep for mercy.



"KWON JOONG SIL, GET DOWN HERE!", Dara's booming voice rendered everyone immobile. It's my first time to see her this angry.



_____________________________________________________________



Later that same day, GD was driving on his way home. He asked Dara to take Joong Sil home with her first while he settles things with YG.



It's amazing that they haven't lost their minds and killed each other yet after Joong Sil was born.



The moment GD pulled over the street where their house is, he knew something's horribly wrong. There were a bunch of people huddled up on their gate. He immediately wore his mask before parking his car at the corner.



GD got out of his car and walked towards the commotion to see what's up. What he saw almost made him burst into flames.



In front of his gate is a big box, with his son lying inside like a boss with a note saying:



FOR SALE - KWON JOONG SIL.


BARKS BUT DOES NOT BITE.


PLEASE INQUIRE INSIDE.




"DARA-AHJUMMA!!!!!!!!!"







WRITER's NOTE:



I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL!! I miss all my readers!


HWAITING TO ALL OF US!!



Cheers!


Lotsa Love
huntress