Chapter Nine

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sending text messages, unlimited phone calls, skyping and facetime was their way of overcoming the longingness.   Min Ho was texting Shin hye "are your things packed? check  your ticket if it is in your bag, make sure you have everything you need, i will see you in couple of hours, i love you"  "oppa, i am all packed up, don't worry i will be there....see you later....i love you too. Min Ho went to the airport an hour before she was scheduled to land, he was overly excited he has not seen her in months except during their video calls, he can't wait to see her. While waiting for Shin Hye his phone rang "hyung" "odiya? are you coming tomorrow for thanksgiving? Jin Hyuk asked "i can't hyung i have plates to finish and i have reports to write, i will see you next holiday, how's that?"  "are you busy with school or busy surfing and flirting? you take care Min Ho ya" "deh" he felt guilty when they ended their conversation, he felt guilty lying to his brother but he does not want him to know that he is dating someone....not yet, he has not talked to Shin Hye if they want their friends and family to know they are dating.

 

Shin Hye's flight was on schedule, she was wearing a black skinny jeans, white bouse and a coat and scarf...her hair is tied back in a low ponytail. When she went out of the arrival area he saw Min Ho with a wide smile on his face and arms spread wide welcoming her with a hug, she sprint towards him and swang her arms around his neck and hugged him, he scooped her and hugged her tight and kissed her passionately "i miss you so much. " "i miss you too" she replied and kissed him again. Min Ho took her luggage while holding her other hand, they were walking towards his car when they met Philip and his sister "hey dude! it has been a long time, there would be a party tonight...why don't you come"  "i can't Philip...im spending the weekend with my girl" he said looking at Shin Hye "by the way this is Shin Hye....my girlfriend, this is Philip my annoying friend" he introduced both of them "hi, how are you?" she said in a soft voice "hi, so you are the girl he has been talking about, why don't you convince him to go to the party tonight" Philip told Shin Hye "bring her along if you want" he said to Min Ho, we will go ahead my mom have landed already. 

 

"Why don't you go to the party, it would be fun" Min Ho looked at her with are-you-crazy look, he placed his arms around her waist pulled her side hug and said "we will be having our own little party just the two of us, i'd rather spend the day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter