His last kiss

His Last Kiss

It’s past midnight already but he is still wide awake.The clock is ticking and his eyes fixed staring to his handphone, as if he expects something comes from it. He jumps in surprise when out of sudden the phone rings, answering in a hurry.

“Hello...” he says calmly, only to hear screaming for reply.

“Yah! What are you talking about, eh? What’s with all the talk about your last kiss??”

“Sssssshh, why are you yelling like that. Have you finished shooting?” he grins, trying to divert the topic. 

Surely she knows his tricks, “Pffft, don’t try to change the topic. You and your bluffing, saying something like that on national tv. You really are one of a kind,” she retorts in disbelief. “So, say. Who did you kiss last week? We don’t even meet for a week already,” asked her, still eager to pester him about the kiss thing. 

He grins again, and trying so hard to laugh without making any sound. “Yah, are you jealous now? Do you miss kissing me?? Ckckck, so cute hahaha,”

“Pfft, of course not. I’m asking wondering if you have another MV shoot with kiss scene on it. You can’t act, that is one thing i know for sure. I just worry you give staffs hard time,” she rambles again, while her cheeks are blushing. Weird how shy she gets even when they just talk by phone. 

“You know how much i hate that kkanari drink, of course i will say anything to avoid that piece of . You want me to get stomachache instead?” he retorts back. Two days ago he had shooting for 1 Night 2 Days, when suddenly Junho hyung blurting out asking when the last time he kissed.

“But still, you already get some articles about it on internet. Imagine how furious your fans must be,“  Yoomi utters her concern in small voice.

“If they are really my fans, they should be happy i have a girl to kiss.”

She laughs hearing his last reply, “That is so absurd.”

“Don’t worry, my agency has cleared things. That’s what the agency is for anyway. So how’s today’s shooting, eh?”

Yoomi gladly talked about her day. He keeps listening and gives small remarks here and there, while his mind wandering over something else. 
“Hey,” he interrupts her speech about her on-screen evil mother, “I am not technically wrong by the way.”

“Huh? About what?”

“I shot today’s episode on Friday,” he trails while she listens carefully without answering back. “You came to my apartment on Saturday last week. So technically i did kiss a girl’s lips within the last one week, right? If only they knew what else i did to that yeoja..” he laughs again, waiting for her answer. She keeps quiet but he knows how red her cheeks must be right now. 

“You are talking nonsense. I should be there and Kim Jun Ho-ssi should ask me instead. My last kiss was yesterday, you know.” She sticks out her tounge, even when she knows he can’t see it. 

This time he keeps quiet for a while. She calls his name few times, worrying over the phone, while suddenly he answers in a heavy tone. “Come over again.”

“Huh, what?”

“Come over again to my house. Do you think you can escape after having such a great time with my bestfriend??” he shouts in furious. She laughs.

“Yah, who says i enjoy it, eh? What do you plan anyway?”

“Nothing. You can just come over and teach me acting. You are right though, i’m going to shoot mv next week.”

“Nope, don’t want to. I will just come over to finish up all the delicious food you make for me,” she says cheerfully.

“You eat here and i don’t have anything left. What kind of woman are you, eating that much? Yet you keep complaining how skinny i am. This girl..” 

“Yah, i don’t eat that much!” denied her.

“Don’t worry. You can just eat everything. I can have you for dinner anyway. Kekekekeke...” he laughs again, leaving her embarassed by his blunt remark.

“YAH!!”


A/N
Joonyoung shot the said 1 Night 2 Days episode on Friday, June 6th. That episode aired on Sunday, June 8th. This conversation assumed to happen on Sunday night. Yoomi visited his apartment one week before, on Saturday 31st of May. 
Yoomi is currently in drama with Taejoon, his bestfriend, so let's assume that Yoomi is way more active than Joonyoung in terms of kissing department :p

Anyway, thank you for reading. Comment, feedback and everything is welcomed :D