An Unexpected Encounter: Part I

Of Unexpected Meetings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they say fate, Kim Jongin didn't know that fate would be this beautiful. A fate that led him to a beautiful angel. Yes, he slept with alot of girls before. Yes, he dated alot of girl. But this certain girl infront of him really captures his eyes. Today is really a bad day for him. His parents weren't making it easier for him. They took away his motorbike and now he have no choice than to ride his chaffeur to the club.

He pretended to be at Luhan's house and lied to his parents. He went to the club with Luhan and the rest. Anyways back to the story, the girl infront of him had a really baby-like face, she have a white complexion but her body screams otherwise. Her body is the definiton of perfection. It's not skinny yet not fat. The curves are just so fine, perfect just perfect.  

She's wearing a red dress that hugs her curves perfectly. Jongin may look like a creeper but he can't keep his eyes off her. Even if he look at other places, his eyes will drag itself to her. There's something about her that makes her look irresistible. She's holding a glass of alcohol in her hands. And when she takes a sip of her drink, Jongin will look at when she gulps and she gulps oh so y, it's like she was teasing him.

Jongin then decided to not look at her because maybe he was looking for way too long now .He then shifted his eyes to his table, to his friends. Kyungsoo couldn't come, or maybe he don't want to come because he's not a club guy, he's more of a clean type of guy so club is definitely not his style. So that's left with 11 of them. 11 charming guys that would make girls whispering when they walk past them.

All it take was one look, just one look to make a girl fall in love. But this mysterious girl won't look at him in the eye. Jongin wanted her. If he had her then he would have hit a jackpot. The girl had a purple hair which is quite odd but at the same time unique. The colour somehow fits her. Jongin then took a sip of his drink and heared the stories that his friends would share. Sometimes watching girls walked past their table while giving flirty smiles.

After a couple of drinks the boys began to look for girls, some went dancing and usually they would take turns on being sober and on this case, Jongin decided to be sober, even though he drank a little bit. He was left with Joonmyeon, Minseok, Yixing and Jongdae. Joonmyeon and Minseok would always be sober because most of the time they were the one who took care of them.

Bored, Jongin looked over to the girl and saw how she was laughing with the guy beside her. Her gums shows when she laughs and her eyes turn into crescent. It somehow makes Jongin smile too. The girl then stopped smiling and heard maybe a story because that guy looked serious. Jongin continued to stare at her. But suddenly her eyes shifted from that guy to Jongin and honestly, Jongin was caught by suprise by their sudden eye contact. He was of course, happy because finally, she looked at him. Their eyes met for a while now and Jongin felt his cheeks burned. 

And during that time, Jongin never blinked his eyes maybe once or two but he only stared at her. Jongin gathered his courage then smiled at her and he waited for her response but instead she looked back to the guy and nod to whatever he's saying. Jongin sighed in dissapointment. He then talked with Jongdae and sometimes laughing at his old, corny jokes. Sometimes punching Jongdae on his arm because the jokes went way too far.

Instinctively, his eyes shifted again and their eyes met again and finally, she smiled but then she look elsewhere. Jongin saw that the guy stood up and Jongin guessed that he's leaving because the purple haired girl stood too and Jongin prayed that she would not leave. But she didn't. Instead she hugged the guy and the guy left, leaving her all alone. She then walked to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks as if she's waiting for Jongin to make his move on her and he did. He excused himself from his friends and walked to the bar, sitting beside her. Jongin's heart was beating fast and he was not lying.

He ordered a drink and the girl looked at him and Jongin looked to her, being hard to look captivating enough to capture the girl's heart.

"What's your name?" She half whispered but Jongin caught what she said and smirked.

"Jongin, Kim Jongin"

"Oh so you're the Kim's son huh"

"Yup, the one and only" Jongin nodded and scooted closer, her bare arm brushed against his clothed one.

"Can I kiss that lips?" Jackpot. Jongin hit it but she sounds drunk so Jongin thought that maybe she's not sincere but he couldn't care less. Hyosung looked at him with half lidded eyes and grabbed his neck, bringing their face closer. Their lips inched and finally their lips met. Her lips are just so sweet and it melted when their lips touched. He bit and her bottom lips, pleading for her to open .He grabbed her waist while she grabbed his neck, both of them deepening the kiss. Hyosung moaned and he took the opportunity to invade , tounges battling. And as they lack of air, the girl pulled out first and he kissed her jawline, down to her neck. He then kissed her ears and bit. And as his breath fanned her ears, he talked.

"What's your name?"

But she didn't answer. Instead, she grabbed her purse and his wrist and led him out of the club and into a cab. Jongin told him the address of his apartment because the purple-haired girl was too drunk to say anything right. He was grateful to have another apartment. The cab comes to a stop and Jongin lend him the money. He put her legs on his waist and hoist her to the lift. He punched the button and when it dings, he went out and rummages through his keys but the purple haired girl wasn't making it easier as she kept kissing and his neck.

And when he finally open the door, he kicks the door closes and throw the girl on his bed. He then undo the button of his shirt then climbed ontop of her. He the shell of her ears and and trailed butterfly kisses at her jawline down to her milky neck. He was about to undo her dress but he heard a snore. He looked up and saw that she have slept. Jongin chuckled to himself. She was the first person to fall asleep during a time like this with Jongin. Jongin decided to wake her up and told her to go home but then decided not to after seeing her murmur something and snuggled to the pillow.

He certainly did not want to change her clothes, afraid what she might say when she saw her clothes are gone and she was wearing different clothes. He changed into a white shirt and his track pants and went to sleep next to her but not after admiring her beauty when she sleeps, sometimes she snores but it was cute. He soon felt his eyes start ro droop. He grabbed her waist, bringing her closer while she snuggled into his chest. He smiles then went into a deep slumber.

 

"Ah " Hyosung cursed as she felt like she was hit by a pan on the head. Yup, she drank way too much. She opened her eyes andclosed it back in dizziness. She wiggled her legs and felt that she was wearing pants. Wow that was weird, she don't remember wearing any pants though. She remembered yesterday when she locked eyes with a handsome stranger. He was really handsome, indeed.

He had a pointy nose, plum lips that looked kissable and sparkly eyes. She couldn't make out his features into detail because it was dark in the club. She remembered how he smiled at her, how they stared at each other . She was quite taken back anyways, Jae hyun was talking to her so she turned her head to him. Jaehyun is her childhood friend, they were practically together all the time. He was her club buddy, her partner in crime, sometimes her mom if he act like one.

Hyosung then turned to reality and opened her eyes. Well that was weird, she never had any blue-painted room. And this bed certainly is comfortable. She felt something moved beside her, or rather someone and she slowly turned to her side and saw the guy from the club. It took her 3 seconds to admire his sleeping face and 2 second to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Hyosung screamed and kicked Jongin out of the bed. She jumped out of the bed and grabbed the pillow to cover herself. She looked at her clothes and realized that she still have clothes on and god was she grateful for that. Jongin instantly open his eyes when he felt a pain shot through his body and got up from sleep. He looked to his right and saw that gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter