One less problem without U

Problem

Recommended: listen to Adriana Grande "Problem" while reading.

SEJUN

"Hey beautiful. How you doing?"

I try to keep my cool while listening to my boyfriend flirt with girls from far away. That jerk is going to regret it later. Even though I warn him plenty of time, Jongkook still flirt like a addict.

"Jongkook oppa, want to go on a date?"

That dare to ask my boyfriend on a date, I thought as I walk toward them.

"I got one problem with you girls," I said as I stand behind the group of girls surround Jongkook. "Get away from my boyfriend."

The girls quickly separate in two group and I walk down the middle and stand in front of Jongkook.

"Hey Sejun baby," Jongkook swirl the tie on my uniform in his hand.

"You know I got less problem without ya," I whisper to him.

He smirk and lean up to kiss me. Of course his lip make me melt and I lean into the kiss. The girls around us gasp and some of them ran away.

We walk to class and Jongkook still flirt with girls even with me next to him. He stop when I grip his . He smirk and bite his lips.

Class was quick today since the teacher explain the note and explain our homework instead of giving us a long lecture. Jongkook was sitting in my lap the whole time. The teacher didn't dare to do anything about it because my Appa is a big sponsor of this school. 

"Hey Sejun oppa. What's wrong?" Jongkook continue to loa with my tie.

"Hey baby even though I hate ya," I whisper to him. "I wanna love ya."

He giggle as I got back to my work. We sneak secret touches until class was over. I grab Jongkook hand and lead him toward the bathroom.

"I want you," I whisper huskily to his ear.

I lash on his neck and abuse it with my tongue. After making sure the love mark was very visible, I kiss him and pull him out of the bathroom. I pushes the students in my way and pull Jongkook toward to lunch.

"Get over it, baby," He my hair. "I can't stop my flirting."

"And even though I can't forgive you," I replied. "I really want to."

"Too bad for you," Jongkook pull me to our table.

"Tell me baby," I grip him hard in the waist. "Why can't you leave me? Cause even though I shouldn't want it. I gotta have it."

"I know," He smirk. "You're addicted to me."

I huff in annoyance as I ravish his neck. Our table was far away from the other table so our PDA was fine. Even though it's a private table, girls still spy us from behind the bushes.

"Would you b*tches go away?" I yell.

All the girls ran away in fear. I got back to groping Jongkook. He just continue to bite my earlobe.

After school is over, I drove Jongkook home on my motorcycle. He was daydreaming when I stop in front of his house.

"You've got your head in the cloud," I snapped him out of his daydreaming.

"I got no weight on my shoulders so I get to be free," He smirk. "You, on the other hand, have too many problem. One of them is me."

"I would have got one less problem without you," I kiss him. "I'll pick you up later."

"Ok," He ran to in his house. Jongkook blew me a kiss before entering his house.

I drove home and change me cloths. After logging into mine and Jongkook account on our Facebook, I start reading private message girls sent to my boyfriend. Those girls should really back off before I do something I regret. My phone start to ring and I answer it right away.

"You're spying my Facebook again aren't you?" Jongkook ask through the phone.

"Yeah so," I replied.

"Nothing," I could hear him smirking. "I think I have a for you being jealous."

"I know you never gonna wake up," I commented. "That's why I'm this jealous."

"I love it."

"I gotta give up."

"But?"

"But it's you, so..."

He hung up on me. I threw my phone onto my bed and start playing games on the computer. A few minutes later, Jongkook enter my room uninvited through the window.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm ," He grab me and push me to the bed. "You make me ."

I end up ing him to the mattress. Luckily, my Appa and Umma have my room sound proof, or else the whole house might hear Jongkook scream as I into him.

"I knew I should never call back," I sigh as we lay on my bed. "Or let you come back after that fight we had a couple of days ago."

"But it's you," Jongkook smirk. "You'll do anything for me."

"I'll have one less problem without you," I kiss him. "Everytime you touch me and say you love me, I get a bit breathless. I shouldn't want it, but it's you."

"That's right," he bit my bottom lip. "I'm the only one that satisfied you."

We got dress and went downstairs. My little cousin Sungmin smile at us as we walk in the kitchen. We eat the dinner the maids cooked. My cousin left a little bit after dinner to hang out with his friends.

"I should have been wiser on choosing my boyfriend," I broke the silent. "But now it's too late because I realize what I got."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jongkook denied.

"You've been staring at Sungmin's *ss," I grip his chin. "Don't think I don't notice."

"What you got?" He said nonchalantly. "Your friends alway use some smart money bettin'. They want to see how long you can deal with a troublemaker like me."

"I can deal with troublemaker," I smirk. "Especially you."

I lift him up and threw him over my shoulder. Jongkook didn't even struggle and allow me to carried him to my room. We went onto the second round in my room.

------------

"You were rough last night," Jongkook whine.

"I'll be better off without you and your whining," I said as I fix the tie one my neck. "In no time, I'll be forgetting all about you."

We're getting dress to go to school but Jongkook keep on whine about his *ss hurting.

"You're saying that, you know," Jongkook back hug me. "But I really really doubt you. You'll wouldn't last a day without me."

"Understand my life is easy when I ain't around you," I replied.

"Yeah but I make your life interesting," He start to put on my spare school uniform. "You smell good by the way."

"It's stressing, because I love the thought of you more then loving your presence," I fix Jongkook's tie. "And the best thing now is for you to exit."

"I doubt I will be leaving your life anytime soon," He smirk. "Remember last time."

"I let you go and let you back right away."

"You need to finally learn your lesson. You can get rid of me. Never ever."

"Ask me this. No half-stepping. Either you want to be in this relationship or you're back out. Which is it?"

"I'm listening to you knowin', but I can't believe what you're sayin'. There's a million you's baby boo. But I want to be in this relationship."

"Good because I got 99 problem but you won't be one. I got one less problem without you."

---------------------

First SPEED fanfic. I love Sekook. They're adorable together:)

This story is a bit confusing. If any of you get it, please tell me. I know, the writer is lame. Don't shoot me.

PLEASE COMMENTs!!!! I'm alone :(

FIGHTING!!!