Single days

2nd Confession

 

*He = Doojoon (the one who advertise his club by shouting.)

 

Sungjae Pov

I struggle to get into the hall and seated row with the judges.         " Okay! important people have come, let's get started! "         I adjust my seat and started the interview. after a few hours, all the tasks have been completed. I took out my phone to text my girlfriend but I just remembered what happened. I'm out of the company with an empty feeling. Ahhh.. moya. what is this feeling? but is it true that I only consider her as a friend? my heart and mind began to panic.

 

" Come here!! the broken heart people! Gather here!! I'll help you what's been happening in your hearts right now! "         I heard a voice like the answer to my question. I am looking the man.

 

Changsub Pov

S*** that man! they caused my girlfriend broke up with me! I threw my phone on the floor. feel frustrated because she still did not answer my phone calls. Will she will not see me for this time? I will be leaving shortly. Pronouncements voiced to notify the aircraft will depart. I walked with weakness leg towards the counter. why you treated me like this? I grasped the passport.         

 

" Come here!! the broken heart people! Gather here!! I'll help you what's been happening in your hearts right now! "    PAKK    the passport itself fell on the floor. my eyes chaotically across the male voice. 

 

Peniel Pov

" Ahh.. why today I feels uncomfortable? "         After the shooting, I moved out of the location. I decided to take the car and head to a more comfortable place.       " Arrasso, I won't forget. nae.. I'm just going another place for a rest. "           I hang up the phone. I resolved about whether want to go to the park or to eat. ahhh!!!! even now, I can't make a choice! what is very difficult to forget about her!?!  I got in the car, but a voice attracted my attention.           

 

" Come here!! the broken heart people! Gather here!! I'll help you what's been happening in your hearts right now! "        I hurried out and find the voice. 

 

Eunkwang Pov

" Yah!! why can't do the work properly?! yah,yah!! started out again! "        he scolded me and see me as a stupid subordinates. I was only able to endure and followed his order. Anyway in my mind just thinking of her. all the things I did wrong.           " I'm done, sir. My shift is over, I go first. "         I bow and getting ready to leave. only step out of the shop, I feel like in the new world. maybe people will say I am babbling but I really feel such feelings. 

 

I went from a well-known clothing store and heard the song 'How to Love by BEAST'. My body itself stopped in front of the shop. How-to-Love...did I really don't know how to love yet?        " Come here!! the broken heart people! Gather here!! I'll help you what's been happening in your hearts right now! "             Oh?! moya... what I have just heard?? will someone help me??        " Excuse me! where are you?! I need your help!! "

 

Ilhoon Pov

" Hey! are you the right guy? "          he turned his body and face me.         " Yup. it's me. Do you want to join our club? "        He approached me and looked straight into my eyes.        " Moya.. is it really you?? what are you trying to do? "       I move back a step. Then he touched my shoulder and nodded without reason. I asked him again, because of doubt. 

 

" Woah~ you really must join our club! I actually have a privilege! which can see you're in confusion. "         without delay, he pulled me into a place. I just follow where he was taking me.

 

Minhyuk Pov

" Aish!! jakkaman! hey, man! where you want to take me? "          we are currently in the car. I did not know he wanted to bring me to where. When I feel the journey become far, I begin to rebel.          " You just sitting quietly! Don't worry~ we're getting close. "        he was trying to calm me.         " Ah! Andwae!! stop now! Do you know I was busy? I must return to work if not, my Boss will be angry at me. "           

 

" Jinjja?? hurm.. ottokae~ arrasso! "             he stops the car instantly, then he give me his card. he told me to call him first or just come to his place. This is what I want, but the problem is he dropped me at the highway.          " Moya.. why you- "         he helped me remove the seat belts like asked me out of the car quickly.          " Okay, done! please out of the car~ I'm also busy! "           I gently out of the car.         " Bye!! "        he continued his journey and leave me. I was speechless. I only able to swallow saliva. I tried to stop the car for a ride. Luckily there's still have a good people in this world. 

 

Hyunsik Pov

" Thanks for give me a ride "         I just smiled because he repeatedly thanked me.        " where should I drop you? "         I interrupt because I do not know where exactly the place he wanted to go.        " Oh! you can stop at there! yeah, in front of that building. Thanks, man! you are the great guy! I hope I get to see you again "        I was quite surprised when he spoke so because I also feel that way. feel we may meet again but I just smile at him. 

 

on the way to the cafe, I involved to road congestion.         " Aishh!! "       in my heart, full of words that are not offensive. Out of nowhere, I started to remember back. Man with Minhyuk earlier ... is the same guy! who come met me!  KRINGG

1 Message

" You can met me tomorrow~ 4.00 pm. Tonight, I'll text the address. Aingg <3 hehehhe See you! "

I've taken aback. Moya.. who is this? then, once again  

KRIINGG

1 Message

" the one who's text you earlier, it was me. The handsome men (The one who's will help you! ^.-) See You~! <3"

 

Aishh!! is it important to add 'love' ? Weird man. it should be called right for him.