How? Why? This is cruel

Are they really fans?

This is from your point of view. When it says 'I' that is you talking about yourself (I probably just said nonsense... sorry?)

___________________

 

I went to an unfamiliar part of town. I was supposed to meet a friend but when I got there I got a text message

It read:

I am so sorry,____(your name). I can't make it today. The shop suddenly became full and one of my Dad's employees got injured. I was thinking about telling him I had an appointment, but if you saw how upset and stressed he looked, you couldn't bare to say something to put him in an even worse mood. Let's hang out another time, ok? I am really sorry and I hope that you can forgive me

 

*Sigh*

Normally I feel totally understanding, but it took me a long time to get here! I decided that it would be a waste to just go back home, so I thought that I might just look around a bit. I went in and out of a few stores

I bought a few things. In the back of my mind I know I shouldn't have... but... The only things that I bought were Exo products

While shopping, I passed by a group of girls. It was evident that they were a group of gossip girls. Their conversation was loud and could be heard very clearly, "That b***ard!! He is a traitor!" One of the girls screamed angrily

"He should just leave Exo! Nobody wants a traitor anyway" Another girl yelled, joining in. What the heck?! Is this about Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating? I am sick of these Sasaengs being so cruel to Baekhyun! If they were true fans, they might have been hurt a little when they found out but, eventually they would be happy for him and support their decision to date. As I walked passed the girls, I picked up my pace. The girls turned to look at me, startled. Because of the speed I was walking at, air blew against their faces. The whole time that they were looking at me, I was glaring right back. The rage within me was unbearable!

I needed to sit down on a bench because I seriously thought that I might explode from anger.There was a row of benches so I sat down on one quickly. My breathing was heavy and I was trying to steady it. My hand was on my chest as my breathing calmed down

*Gurgle*

My stomach growled unhappily, telling me it was time to eat. In response, I began to search around for a good place to eat. I spotted a good sushi place called Aoba (that is an actual place. I don't own it) Gently, I stood up and began to walk towards the restraunt when I noticed something... There was some body sitting on the bench next to me. He looked thin, too thin. He was sitting with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. Should I ask him if he is ok? He doesn't look so good... After pondering for a while, I sat down next to him. To my suprise, he didn't even look up, "E-excuse me sir" I choked out. Still, he didn't even glance my way. My hand reached out and lightly tapped his back. He didn't move! Not even a flinch! "Excuse me! Mr?!" I tapped him a little more violently. Finally, he slowly moved his head to the side so that he could see me Woah! He... he... he is in a terrible state! His eyes were dark and lifeless, his facial structure was easy to see because he was so thin, the layers in his hair seemed too heavy for his frail structure, "Uh... I was just going to go eat something and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me" I know, my parents are always telling me not to talk to strangers, but for some reason I was drawn to him.

"I-i-i-i am a traitor" His voice sounded so terrible that I ignored what he had actually said, more concerned about getting him water.

"Sir, I want to take you with me. You need to eat something and you should also get some water" I grabbed him by the arm and pulled slightly. He didn't say anything, I don't think that he thought that there was any point in trying to stop me.

We arrived at Aoba and I got us a table, we sat and I ordered everything for he and I. The water was given to us first because I made it seem urgent I made the guy drink the water 

"Ok, now tell me you name" I wanted to call him by his name and not sir or mr. He opened his mouth to speak when our sushi was served, so nothing came out.

I think I might have intimidated him a little bit because with just a glance towards him, he quickly shoved a sushi roll in his mouth. We finally finished eating the sushi.

"Why?" The guy looked me in the eye and asked me.

"What do you mean 'why'?" 

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why wouldn't I? You needed food and you needed water. I felt bad for you."

"But I could have gotten my own food and water." 

"Well then why didn't you? You could have bought food and water a long time ago. If you had, you wouldn't look like this."

"Yeah... but..."

"But nothing!" I felt like a mom...

He hung his head a little and just gave me a small nod.

"Hey, um... do you want to come with me to get some dessert?" I said, smiling,  since the mood was getting uncomfortable.

"S-sure" he said. He seemed a bit reluctant, but he got up, with no problem, when I stood to leave. We walked a short distance to get to a bakery that my friend and I were going to go to. We passed some tables outside of the bakery and came across the same gossip group from before

"Ugh! I am sick of him being such a traitor!" Geez! Do these girls ever stop?! I tried my best to ignore them and went inside. I bought us both a cupcake. We were about to exit the bakery when I heard; "Fans believe that he should just leave Exo because he is such a traitor." I looked up and saw that the shop's TV was on the news channel.

"Um excuse me?" I got one of the employees attention, "Do you mind changing the channel?" I pointed to their TV, she shook her head and changed it. We started to leave again. As we stepped through the door, I could hear people inside the store saying "Traitor", "Just leave Exo", "Nobody needs him." I felt like I was going to explode again! I was able to just exit the bakery without doing any harm. We passed the gossiping group

"Exo would be better off without him." The girls would just not stop giving out their selfish opinions.

"YAH!!!" I slammed my hands down on their table making them look up at me, frightened, "What is your problem with Baekhyun?! What did he do to you?!"

"He is dating Taeyeon." one of the braver girls said.

"Yeah or it could be a scandal." another girl chimed in.

"Oh really? That is your excuse for bashing on Baekhyun like that?!" I said this in a very intimidating way. None of them could say anything, "Well, since that is your reason..." I stood up straight so that I could stretch my back. But I quickly wacked my hands back down against their table, "Do any of you have a boyfriend?" Two of them nodded, "You two do?" I pointed my fingers at them, they nodded again, "For the most part, is everyone okay with you guys dating?" They nodded once again, "Then how is it fair that you and your boyfriend can happily date while being excepted, when Baekhyun and Taeyeon are being harshly criticized?!" They all shrunk back into their seats a little when I said this, "It's not, is it?" I looked at each of them.

"Well, why not? These traitors only care about themselves. They hardly think of their fans." One girl sat up straight, feeling confident.

"Are their lives supposed to revolve around their fans?!"

"Yes!" Oh. No. She. Didn't!

"So you are saying that they can't be in love and care about someone else?"

"Uh duh!"

"Do you get punished for loving somebody?"

"No. Why should I be?"

"Exactly! How is it fair that a human being is receiving punishments for loving someone!"

"He is a star! They don't have feelings."

"Hah! They don't have feelings?! Aren't they humans too?!"

"Sure, but stars are all the same, in it for the money." That is when I lost it completely. I shoved my cupcake into the girls face.

"Baekhyun is just like you! How is he a traitor for loving?! How is he a traitor for doing what everyone else does?! How?! How is it fair that he gets criticism for making a normal, everyday life decision?! Huh?! You b***h!! I don't think that you have the right to ever talk smack about someone again, when they are doing the exact same thing that you are doing in you regular life!" And with that I turned and gasped, "Oh my gosh, you scared me!" I had forgotten that the thin guy from before was there. One of the girls look at me and looked at the guy in front of me, she looked like she had just seen a ghost. Suddenly I remembered something that I was going to tell them, "Oh yeah! Even if it is a scandal, why should Baekhyun have to be negatively affected?! He has lost so much weight and he can't even give a heartfelt smile!" The girl was not paying any attention to me as she stuck her finger out. My eyes followed the direction she was pointing. Huh? Is she pointing at the frail guy? "What?" I asked her.

"Th-that... that's B-b-b..." What is she trying to say? "That's..." she gulped "That's Baekhyun!" She finally coughed out.

Oh ok...

WAIT! 

WHAT?!

I followed the direction of her finger again. No! That can't be! I stared straight at the guy and said, "Um... sir, you never told me your name..." I hoped that he would hurry and tell me.

"B-Baekhyun" He stuttered slightly. You've got to be kidding me! 

"You? You are Baekhyun?"

"Yes... I am sorry... I must have made you feel very uncomfortable." He bowed a little. He was going to leave but one of the girls grabbed his hand.

"Can I have your autograph?" You have got to be kidding! They were just bashing him and now they want his autograph?!

"Yah! Who do you think that you are to ask something like that?! You just said that he was a traitor and that you wanted him to leave Exo! You guys are real pieces of s**t!" I grabbed Baekhyun by his other hand and pulled so he shook his hand out of her grasp.

We ran. I called a taxi over and we got in.We told him to take us somewhere private, but I think that he got the wrong idea... it was embarrassing.

We arrived at a karaoke area. I guess he figured because nobody could enter until your time is up. We got a karaoke room and went in it. Finally, a place to talk, "So... you are Baekhyun?"

"Yes" He wouldn't look at me.

"Oh... it must be hard."

"Yeah... Thanks."

"For what?"

"Well, firstly, thanks for feeding me, thanks for standing up for me, and thanks for not being like the others." Eventually his view made its way up to look at my eyes.

"Those guys are b*****s!"

"I appreciate it."

"Sure, no problem. Oh! And no matter how bad the hate gets, only think about the good."

"What good is there?"

"Listen, I honestly don't care if you really are dating Taeyeon or not. I just want you to be happy, healthy, and smiling." He smiled at me.

"Thanks"

"Those people aren't your true fans. They are in disguise. They are like those teacher's pets who act super sweet in front of the teacher, but are a sh**s when they aren't."

"Thanks."

"I just hope that from now on, you will smile this brightly and your gorgeous smile won't be taken away by those stupid Sasaengs. Because when you smile, sunshines." He smiled brightly at me and I hoped, deep in my heart, that he would never lose that sunshine.

 

_________________

So, are they really fans? What do you think? I guess it is kinda obvious but people have their reasons.