Behind The Scenes: The News Pt. 1

We Got Married

AN: This first chapter is dedicated to my dongsaeng Fiona. :) Thank you for being paitent with me when I had to post the story up. :)

______________________________________________

Choi Residence

"Are you crazy? You're only 19 and they want you to be part of this virtual marriage! You are still mending a broken heart from Taemin being part of We Got Married." Choi Minho exclaimed to his younger sister Jin Ae.

It was supposed to a normal Saturday family dinner for the Choi family since it was hard for Bon-Hwa and Chin-Sun to have their four children home at the same time because of their busy schedules of being idols and now their youngest daughter Jin Ae had said that the producers of MBC and SM Entertainment want her to be part of the new season and special edition of We Got Married. This was going to bring an arguement between the siblings and they knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Well this is a good experince for her. Plus it is someone from SM Entertainment it's not someone from a different entertainment label who is going to be paired up with our little sister. We know every talent in SM and I know who ever is married to our little sister will treat her like a queen." said the second oldest Choi Soo-young.

Leave it to Soo-young, she will always have Jin Ae's back when it comes to new experinces for work, unlike Minho and Siwon they were the over protective brothers that never want their little sister to be hurt or even fall in love in the entertainment business because of social media today and fans who want to hurt her or her boyfriend(if she ever did get one in the future).

"I don't know. Cinderella is still 19 years old and she's almost 20 but I don't want her to get heartbroken once again once this virtual marriage is over. You know her, she is the type who falls in love quickly and gets in too deep and becomes depressed after they break up! Remember when she found out that Taemin was part of We Got Married? She got all depresed and didn't want to work with SHINee for awhile?!" exclaimed the oldest Choi Siwon

'Here we go again.' thought Bon-Hwa, all he ever wanted was to have a nice quiet dinner with his family and his children always had to have a little arguement here and there about his youngest child Jin Ae, he hated that his sons were not really open for her to join this reality television show, he knew that this experience might help his little girl move on from her terrible heartbreak when she learned that Taemin fell for his virtual wife.

"Why do you two always gang up on me? I'm not crazy at all plus they picked me because they know that who ever I am paired up with is what some of my fans ship me with already. Plus I don't think its anyone from SHINee or Super Junior it might be from EXO. The only work I had with them was being the girl part of their drama version of Wolf and being the girl for the MelOn Awards VTR and the girl on the MAMA VTR and stage. Plus we all know EXO are really nice guys." said the youngest Jin Ae quietly.

'She never likes fighting with her Siwon oppa or her Minho oppa. She always wants to please them, when it comes to her solo work she always asks for her siblings thoughts and sometimes they will agree to it well mostly Soo-young would agree to it while Minho and Siwon are always on edge about her doing solo works. She's the quiet one out of my children but she deserves to be happy.' thought Chin-Sun, all she wanted was her youngest Jin Ae to step out of her brothers shadows and always following them and their decisions. 'I've always admired my little girl wanting to make her older brothers happy but she needs to decides what is best for her.' she thought to herself again.

"Less talking and more eating. We haven't had family dinners like this since you four were kids now that you four live in dorms and live in a house together and have busy schedules we don't get to see each other a lot. Right now we need to enjoy this moment because we might not have this for awhile since Minho will be busy touring Asia, Soo-young will be back and fourth to Korea and Japan, Siwon will be going to China to finish his movie and dramas and Jin Ae will be busy promoting Mr. Chu and working on King of High School. Let's not talk about this new work for Jin Ae yet let's just enjoy our family dinner." said Bon-Hwa, he hated that he hardly sees his children these days but he knows it comes with the business they are part of. He is proud of every one of his children including Jin Ae, she was only 12 when she debuted with Goddess now she's 19, she worked so hard in a young age and sometimes he just worries about his youngest at times.

Everything became quiet in the Choi Residence after that, hopefully it stays that way after dinner.

Kang Residence

"What? You're going to be on that show before me? I'm your big brother, I should get married before you!" joked Kang Daesung

It was just a typical Saturday family night for the Kang Family, typically this was normal for the Kang family. Dak ho and Hye were truly lucky that their kids weren't this busy and that they still had time to go home and spend time with the family. Joking about who should be on We Got Married first and it was way different from the environment from the Choi residence.

"No way! I'm the youngest of Kang siblings and I should be part of it! Aw man! I wish I was part of SM so I can be paired up with my crush Choi Jin Ae from Goddess!" whined the youngest of the siblings Kang Dongho.

Leave it to Dongho for saying that, Daesung and Ji Hyun smiled and shook their head from all the girls in the entertainment business Jin Ae from Goddess has always been his dream girl ever since he was debuting as an artist.

"Well Dongho, sorry for disappointing you. Jin Ae maybe one of my best friends but she sees you as younger brother! Sorry to burst your bubble." said Ji Hyun with a smile on her face.

'My kids, every Saturday they always joke around with each other. I know that this won't change when Ji Hyun gets into a virtual marriage. I hope this relationship stays like this forever.' though Dak Ho as he saw his children laughing and smiling, he knew some parents weren't as lucky as him to see their idol children every Saturday like he did, he hoped that this wouldn't change at all when Ji Hyun joined this show at all.

"Ji Noona! You're unfair! You never know maybe Jin Noona might fall for me! She's like the most sweetest girl in Goddess! The way she sings and dance is like an goddess!" said Dong ho with a big smile on his face thinking about Jin Ae.

'From all the girls from Goddess, she is the sweetest to all the newbies in the entertainment business. I remember when I was still a trainee in SM, she took time from her busy schedule to help me and give me advice about the business. No wonder why all the boys who are trainees and who debuted few years after her love her. She's an amazing person who ever is her husband will be truly lucky.' Ji Hyun thought to herself, she knew that Dang Ho was going to be heartbroken when he finds out that Jin Ae is one of the wives on this season and special edition of We Got Married.

Ji Hyun smiled at the interaction with her family, she was lucky she had two brothers who supported her and hoped that Jin Ae was getting support from Minho and Siwon, she knew the show wouldn't be the same without Jin Ae in it at all.

Everything was peaceful in the Kang residence maybe it was because Daesung and Dang Ho weren't like Minho and Siwon, they were excited for their sister's new adventure in life and they knew that their sister was going to enjoy it.

Kim Residence

"Are you sure you want to be part of this show Ri?" asked the oldest Kim Ryeowook.

"I'm sure oppa. I mean this would be an experience to remember. Leeteuk oppa looked so happy when he did We Got Married and I want to experience that as well." answered the youngest Kim Ah Ri Yung.

Protective, that who was Ryeowook to his family. It was just a typical family time on a Saturday for the Kim family. For Seung and Sun-Hi it was rare for their children to talk about new projects for them but they were happy that their youngest Ah Ri Yung would have a great time on that reality show, they know that she always wanted to be on the show ever since her Leeteuk oppa has been on the show.

"Oppa, I think that's great they chose our little sister to be part of this would be a great for Ah Ri! Plus it's from the same company! We know everyone who is part of SM and I have a feeling that Ah Ri will be with someone from SHINee." Hyo-yeon said excitedly.

Hyo-yeon is always the one who is always excited for the new projects that Ah Ri always received and she knew this new project for Ah Ri would be good for her because Ah Ri can have a brand new experience in her life.

'A new project for for Ah Ri, I'm excited to see who will be our little girl's virtual husband will be. I know he will love and protect our little girl during the months or years they will be married to each other. I hope that even when they aren't a married couple that they will be a couple in real life.' Seung thought to himself as he saw his kids talk about who will Ah Ri be paired up with.

"Well I just hope whoever is your virtual husband that he will treat you very well. You're lucky that you have me as your big brother because I am excited for this even if I think you're still young though but I am not like Minho and Siwon who are very protective of Jin and thinking of not wanting her to join the show at all." Ryeowook said as he looked at his cellphone for the possible candidates for his little sister's virtual husband.

"What?! Jin might not join We Got Married?! You got to be kidding me! It wouldn't be the same without her at all but Siwon oppa should let her join the show because it would be good for her and she'll get over Taemin as well!" exclaimed Ah Ri.

Hyo-yeon saw the sadness in her little sister's face about Siwon and Minho thinking not letting Jin Ae join We Got Married, she remembered when Taemin joined the show, she saw a heartbroken Jin Ae during those months and not wanting to work with SHINee or Taemin those few months which made SM Entertainment very aggravated during those months when they wanted Taemin and Jin to do a commercial together but she declined because she didn't feel comfortable working along side him for awhile.

"Oppa, you have to do something. You remember Jinny's face when Taemin joined We Got Married it broke her heart and she didn't eat for a few days and didn't want to work at all. I think this show will help her find that person who will truly love her. You know this show will be truly good for her." Hyo-yeon said softly so Ah Ri couldn't hear her at all. She knew that Jin needed to be happy and that she hated seeing Sooyoung worry about her when they were apart.

Ryeowook sighed and nodded, he knew that Hyo-yeon wanted Jin Ae to experience what her other label mates were going to experience and he knew that this experience might bring Jin Ae to that person she has been searching for. He didn't want Jin Ae not work again because of a broken heart and he hated when he saw her cry over Taemin, he hated seeing her cry and he wanted Jin Ae to be happy. He needed to change Minho and Siwon's mind on letting Jin Ae join the show, he knew that Ah Ri would be happy if she knew that Minho and Siwon changed their mind.

'I'm glad that Hyo-yeon, Ryeowook and Ah Ri want Jin to be part of the show, we know that it would be a good experience for her. I'm so proud of my kids, they don't only care for themselves they also care for their labelmates and co members siblings. Seung and I raised wonderful and caring children, I do hope that Siwon and Minho will change their mind about Jin Ae not being part of the show because if she isn't part of the show will hurt Ah Ri but will also hurt Jin's heart because we all know she wants to move on from Taemin.' Sun-Hi thought to herself, she smiled softly as she saw how her children worked hard on wanting Jin Ae to stay on the show. She hoped that Siwon and Minho will change their mind and let Jin Ae join the show.

Everything was peaceful in the Kim household, Sun-Hi smiled at the scene of her children talking about the plans and who will be the virtual husband of Ah Ri. She was thankful that even if her children are busy that they will always have time for each other. She knew that even if that her children were busy like Ryewook having his own radio show and did some promotions for Super Junior M, Hyo-yeon had promotions for Mr. Mr. and was going back and forth to Japan from Korea and Ah Ri was filiming her new drama called Marriage Without Love or it was known as Marriage Without Dating and will do promotions for their new song 'Mr. Chu' from their upcoming fifth mini album called Pink Blossom. She hoped that when Ah Ri starts taping for We Got Married that who ever is her virtual husband that he would take good care of her little girl.

Park Residence

"You two are joining this special season of We Got Married? That's not fair! I want to be part of that show as well!" exclaimed the happy virus of EXO Park Chanyeol.

"Chanyeollie, you are already part of the reality television show Roommate and plus you are in a talks about doing a movie as well. Maybe next season you can join it as well. Then if you join this show then you are going to be very busy and I don't think they want that baby brother." said the fashionista of Goddess Park Min Jee.

It was just a normal Saturday night at the Park residence, Chanyeol was the more vocal one about the news about his big sister Min Jee and his cousin Hyun Jae would be part of the special season of We Got Married. Of course, he was happy for his cousin and his sister but he was also jealous as well because he also wanted to join the show as well but he knew that Min Jee was right because he was already busy, he was part of 'Roommate' and hopefully he would do his first movie debut.

"Oppa, you don't get jealous plus if I'm married to anyone from your group you are instantly invited to my marriage and the love house!" excitedly said the maknae of Crystal Hyun Jae.

"Yah! What about me? I'm your unnie! I should be invited to my little sister and my cousin's wedding as well!" said Yura, the oldest of tthe Park siblings and newscaster.

Min Jee smiled as she gave her big sister a hug. "Of course unnie! You'll be invited to our wedding! It wouldn't be right that my unnie won't be there for our first marriage." she said softly.

Gi Tae smiled softly as he saw his niece and his children spending time with each other and he knew that his niece and his daugther would have a great time during their stay on We Got Married he just hope that his daughter and niece would be paired up with very nice guys and hope that they will take good care of his little girl Min Jee and his baby sister's pride Hyun Jae. He smiled as he saw Yura and Min Jee hug, of course even if Min Jee would part of this show, he hoped that this wouldn't be the last time that Yura and Min Jee would have together. Even if he knew that Chanyeol, Min Jee and Hyun Jae are very busy with their idol carrers, he just hoped that they will have more time to spend time together as a family.

'I hope that who ever my niece and my daughter are paired up with that they are very nice and gentlemen to them. They deserve the best in this world and hopefully who ever their virtual husband will be will be the one they end up with in the future.' Ye Jin thought to herself, she smiled as she saw her son and her eldest daughter help their cousin and their sister see who would they be paired up with for We Got Married.

"No! She has to be gotta be kidding me! Jin Ae has to be part of this show! This wouldn't be the same without her at all! Arugh sometimes Minho oppa and Siwon oppa are so cruel at times. They should let her join this show because they know that she can get over her heartbreak from that idiot Taemin." growled Min Jee.

"Calm down noona, maybe Siwon hyung and Minho hyung have a reason why they don't want her join the show because they think she might get her heartbroken again." Chanyeol said, trying to make his Min Jee noona calm down.

"No why! Don't tell me that you are on their side! You remembered how heartbroken she was during the Dream Concert! She kept crying her eyes out! She didn't even want to work with the rest of the SHINee members for awhile and you know how fustrated SM was for awhile. They should be lucky that after the marriage of Taemin and Naeun that she would think about working with him again! Plus she might be paired up with someone from EXO K or EXO M but I really do hope that she is paired up with Junmyeon oppa, because he would treat her like a princess and never break her heart at all." Min Jee said softly as she put her cellphone down, she just hoped that Minho and Siwon oppa would change their mind about Jin Ae joining We Got Married.

"Of course I remember noona, I was there remember? Kris hyung was really worried about Jin Ae that time, he even told her that she shouldn't go on stage like that if she was just going to keep faking a smile and not show the fans her real smile. Also Xiumin hyung kept telling her that Taemin wasn't worth her tears at all and I kept telling her that she is too pretty to cry." Chanyeol said softly as he nodded his head as he remember the Dream Concert they had together with Goddess.

"Oppa, plus Jin Ae unnie is a very sweet person, I think she deserves to be in the show as well. We might never know she might be paired up with Suho oppa or Kris oppa both of them are very nice guy and they would protect unnie and they won't break her heart at all." Hyun Jae said softly.

Chanyeol nodded as he sighed softly, he knew that his Min Jee noona and his cousin Hyun Jae were right, he sighed softly, he was also close to Jin Ae as well because of him being part of some of the Goddess music videos before his debut plus Jin Ae was always nice to him and always gave him advice whenever they saw each other. He always saw Jin Ae as a little sister so of course, he wanted her to join We Got Married not because it would let her get over Taemin but he also knew whoever she will be paired up with will treat her like a princess. He needed to do something to change Siwon hyung and Minho hyung's mind about Jin Ae not joining the show.

From that moment on everything became quiet in the Park residence not an akward quiet but comfortable quietness that made Chanyeol, Hyun Jae and Min Jee work hard on trying to find a way to change Minho and Siwon's mind about Jin Ae joining We Got Married but the only thing will they succeed or will they fail?

As the four families continue their family night, everyone is in a wonder if Choi Minho and Choi Siwon will ever let their little sister Choi Jin Ae join this special season of We Got Married well let's stay tuned for the second part!