Ch. 1

What are you? [percy jackson and mortal instruments crossover]

 Ch. 1
-----------------------------------------------
 
 

I sighed, feeling the drachma's in my pocket. I looked around making sure there was no one around. I flipped a drachma in the pond, "Oh Iris, goddess, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." I watched as a, almost, bright light appeared and there was my camp counselor, Chiron. It was a relief to see him after a long time. "Analys." His voice was filled with mild surprise.

"Yeah. It's me again. Can you, uh, send Percy over?" I asked him once again. I needed him again, and it wasn't for anything small. There was something weird happening here. Sure, there always something weird in Brooklyn, but still. I think I've been seeing things.

"What is the problem?" He asked. He wasn't expecting to hear from me until for a few months. I wasn't a year-round kid, so it was to be expected. I sighed deeply before answering him.

"I've been...seeing some things. To be honest, I don't know what the heck they are. There's something different about them. And it's like the mist works for them as well, because none of the normal people notice it. They look like these little...fairies..." I sighed as I looked at him. He, himself looked confused about all of this.

 
 
 
author's notes.
---------------------------
Sorry this is so short. I plan on making it longer but this is all for now. I hope you like it.

` ✦ INSOMNIA