four

Needed(hiatus)

 

Baekhyun opened the door to Kyungsoo's and Kai's place. He walked into their room and didn't find anybody. He turned his sight to the living room and there was Kai, rolled up in a big blanket on the couch. Baekhyun scoffed and walked right up to the bundled up man and poked him strongly. Kai popped out with headphones around his ears and quickly stood up to hug his boyfriend.

"I told you to come earlier. Why are you so late?" He asked fearfully, but relieved during their hug.

"I was busy." Baekhyun answered. Kai placed his head in between the others neck and purposely breathed heavily. It sent shivers down his spine and so he pushed Kai away.

"...I'm sorry Kai. Uh, not tonight." Baekhyun ordered him. 

"Why not? I comforted you yesterday. Why don't I get the same privileges?" Kai protested against him. Baekhyun felt he could puke from this guy and his reason.

"...I will lend you my lap. But that is it." Baekhyun hissed and sat on the sofa, patting his lap. Kai smiled and accepted the offer to rest on Kyungsoo's lap.

"I love you Soo." He declared, making Baekhyun gag. Though he was glad that his friend had a loving boyfriend just as he did. Suddenly Kai sat up and looked at Kyungsoo, his face appearing like he was waiting for something. Baekhyun stared back confusingly.

"Are you really mad or what? Why aren't you saying you love me?" He asked, backing up the promise they made to say they love each other every night. 

"Oh... I-I love... you." Baekhyun gushed, thinking of Chanyeol in a better effort to say it to Kai. Nonetheless, Kai smiled and lay on Kyungsoo's lap with his headphones on again. 

It wasn't all that bad. He hoped Kyungsoo put effort in trying to help out Chanyeol without all the skin ship and such.




"I made porridge Chanyeol. This is my first time so I'm not sure if the taste is good or not." Kyungsoo informed the other, who just walked out of the washroom. 

"Everything you make is good. What nonsense are you spouting.." Chanyeol insisted and sat down at the island. Kyungsoo laughed nervously. He couldn't cook at all, but he tried because it's good for a sick person to have an appetite. Once set down the bowl, Chanyeol dug in and Kyungsoo anticipated the reaction. He hadn't cooked in a long time and Kai always did the baking. Chanyeols face became bitter for a moment, then quickly changed into a neutral one.

"I-it's okay. But honestly, porridge is not your best dish." Chanyeol chuckled after swallowing the food. Kyungsoo perked his lips in puzzlement, then decided to try it for himself. It was really bad. It was so bad he ran over to the trash can to spit out the contents from his mouth.

"You really don't have to finish that off." Kyungsoo said uneasily and headed for a drink. Without any trouble, he reached a cup. He suddenly missed the way Kai would get the cups from the shelf for him. It was nice being taller, but he missed the cute deed he'd receive from his boyfriend.

"No way I'm throwing away your cooking Baekkie." The other said as he continued eating who he thought was his boyfriends food. Kyungsoo stood amazed. Chanyeol is really good to Baekhyun, he noticed.

"Okay." He smiled and watched Chanyeol eat his horrid cooking for awhile.

"Baekkie are you seducing me?" The taller asked as he saw his boyfriend eyeing him for quite a while.

"W-what? No I was just.." He started but stopped, then walked toward the living room. ..amazed at how much you love him. 

Kyungsoo sat on the couch and watched the tv. His favourite cartoons were on and new ones too. After Chanyeol finished his bowl, he walked over to the other. He sat beside him and watched the screen.

"You know, a new episode of your dramas aired today. There might be a re-run tonight." Chanyeol stated and leaned on his Baekkies shoulder, he knew the older hated cartoons the most. But sometimes, that was the only thing to watch. Kyungsoo began to feel uneasy about their close contact.

"It's okay. I want to watch this." He assured him. Chanyeol was kind of shocked that Baekhyun would suddenly would want to watch cartoons. It wasn't his thing, he always watched dramas, the news and reality tv shows. There was even an incident that Chanyeol had been punished for putting on kid shows.

"Are you trying to fit to my tastes? It's okay because I already transmitted into yours Baekkie." He said as he slipped his hand down to the others thighs. Kyungsoo pushed his lecherous hands away and stood up. He seriously did not want anyone to touch him like that except for Kai.

"Let's go to bed."

"Oh, impatient are we?" Chanyeol stood and s his arms around the body of his Baekhyun. Kyungsoo didn't know what to do except push him away. His eyes were shut tight and his arms were up in defence from the taller. Chanyeol finally saw that his partner wasn't up to it tonight and that he would have to survive the night without making love to him. A small pout escaped his lips and he headed toward their bedroom.

"I got it. Let's just sleep now okay? Atleast let me sleep next to my beloved." He bargained and Kyungsoo knew that he would have to. Sleeping next to someone you love is the most calming thing in the world. And he really wanted a good nights sleep; but he couldn't have it right now even if he wanted it. This situation was too bizarre.

He really wanted to be next to Kai.




Once Baekhyun woke up with Kai gone from his lap, he groaned in frustration. He realized that he was still in Kyungsoo's body, Kyungsoo's apartment. And Kai was cooking what smelt like noodles. Baekhyun didn't even have a good sleep. Damnit. Everything pissed him off at that moment. He got up and searched for Kyungsoo's phone before heading out to the abandoned church.

"Soo. Stay a while, hm?" Kai asked of him. Baekhyun sighed and continued to walk out.

"I made ichiban." He sang and was sure that Kyungsoo would turn around and share a bowl with him. But it was to no avail. His Soo did not turn around, and without even a second glance he left out the door. He felt totally rejected, but he figured maybe there was something he was really busy with.


Baekhyun called up Kyungsoo, not expecting Chanyeols voice. His deep voice that seemed to electrify him in any situation. A raspy "Hello?" was all to make him miss his boyfriend so, so dearly. He wanted to hear more so his mouth stayed semi-open and frozen.

"Hello?" His own voice answered and he knew it was Kyungsoo and that he took hold of his phone. Baekhyun zoned back and told Kyungsoo that they'd have to meet at the church. Kyungsoo obeyed immediately.

"Wait, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun burst before he hung up. "C-Can I speak to Chanyeol?"

"..I don't think that's a good idea, Baek." Kyungsoo admitted and told him that he would be be at the building in 10 minutes. Baekhyun didn't have enough time to say another word before Kyungsoo hung up and he felt dispirited. All he wanted was to listen to his partners voice and ask how he was doing, what was wrong?

 

 

They both met up at the church and switched phones once they sat down on the pew. 


To Chanyeol: i know i just left, but are you doing alright?
From: Baekkie


Baekhyun waited and saw Kyungsoo texting Kai, rather slowly if you asked him. Texting was not his thing, it was Kai's; the business man.


To Kai<3: i miss you so much~ very much~ i cant wait to see you again.<3<3<3
From: Your Soo<3

Kyungsoo sighed heavily and looked toward the other. Two of them waited for a text in complete silence. Minutes passed and Kyungsoo finally got a reply.


From Kai<3: i miss you too<3 come back soon so i can devour you ;)

The smaller blushed and placed his phone inside his pocket. Baekhyun was kind of envious, he hadn't gotten a reply from Chanyeol yet. Kyungsoo saw that he was anxious.

"Baek, let's go camping." Kyungsoo suggested and Baekhyuns face was full of surprise after the notion. Kyungsoo laughed. "I mean all four of us. Kai is off work for now and if you go home now, I cannot guarantee your safety. I also can't guarantee my composedness; I'm easily jealous you know?"

Baekhyun bobbed his head, almost accepting the proposition. He stopped mid-way to ask a question he really wanted to know.

"I need to know how Chanyeol is doing first. Is he okay? Stable?" Kyungsoo was hesitant in that few moments Baekhyun stared at him hopefully.

"Actually, Chanyeol was doing alot worse than before. B-But don't worry! I helped him by getting medicine, cold packs and I also told him to shower."

The first few words hit Baekhyun like a ton of bricks, but it was the last part of what Kyungsoo just said that got to him.

"A shower? He's running a fever and you told him to shower?"

"Yeah it actually helps the patient."

"Well sometimes it doesn't Kyungsoo. Sometimes it's dangerous and unsafe because the hot shower might induce fainting. He could be lying on the floor unconcious right now!" He yelled. Kyungsoo's eyes were slightly widened and he sat shocked but he knew he had to calm the other down before himself.

"It's okay Baek. Let's go to your place right now. I'm sure Chanyeol's fine." He eased him and Baekhyun relaxed just a little bit. Baekhyun nodded and said that they should hurry and catch a cab. They did so in hopes that Chanyeol was alright.