five

Needed(hiatus)

Baekhyun could only hear his own heavy breathing while sending multiple texts to his boyfriend. Not recieving even one reply, he started to doubt things. Chanyeol isn't okay and is lying on the cold floor, huh? He slipped from dizziness and hit his head, huh?? Baekhyuns mind filled with many bad outcomes. Kyungsoo saw the fight the other was having with himself.

"It's going to be fine, I swear. He's going to be fine." He said as he felt that he had to keep Baekhyun secure. No response came, he sighed and sat back to watch the seemingly endless lane. When they arrived Baekhyun clumsily paid the cab driver and they left to head toward his and Chanyeols place. Once he opened the door he rushed to the sitting male with a towel around his waist, hands in his hair.

"Channie are you okay?" He desperately asked his boyfriend on his knees, who soon looked up to show a confused expression. Chanyeol looked directly through the eyes of the worried male but got up and walked to the body of his boyfriend. Baekhyun slowly turned to see him hugging Kyungsoo in his body.

"I'm alright. Don't be upset ok?" Chanyeol said during his hug with his boyfriend('s body). Kyungsoo gave a disoriented face to the kneeling Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted that hug. He was the rightful owner to that embrace but he had to supress it. He had to supress it all. For now.

"Were you that worried?" The tall male asked from the silence as he released their hug and smiled at his lover. Kyungsoo glanced at Baekhyun who gave a symbols with this hands. He made a phone with his index finger and pinky to hold it up to his ear. Kyungsoo understood right away.

"Why didn't you answer my texts?" Kyungsoo asked the other. Chanyeol gave a soothing look to him.

"I'm sorry. I left it in the room while I had a shower. I felt a bit dizzy for the first few moments in there so I sat on the couch for a while." He said and Baekhyun symbollicaly wiped a sweat from his head, Kyungsoo saw and smiled.

"That's a relief." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol hugged his cute boyfriend once more. After the embracement Chanyeol faced the body of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun nearly blushed.

"Thanks for being concerned for me Kyungsoo." He said and happily grinned. Ah, a smile just for me.

"N-No problem. I'm just glad you're okay." He meekly spoke, hands tightening from timidness. It felt like he was intruding a different persons home and not his. It was like he was a just something in between another couple. He knew it wasn't true but he couldn't control thinking like this. He was usually confident and poised; even in a situation beyond the impossible, he stayed composed. But with this, he really couldn't take it.His heart ached when he saw Chanyeol hugging some else. It was his soul inside Kyungsoo so everyone else seemed like another person. He was sure Kyungsoo felt or would feel the same. Don't make me resent you, Chanyeol. I'm not strong right now..

"So whats the details on why you two met up?" Chanyeol asked the both of them and they shot stares at eachother.

"...What's it to you?.. You don't need to know everything." Baekhyun spat and Kyungsoo saw a dramatic change in the others behaviour. He started to get anxious and had to stop Baekhyun before he would say more hateful things. Baekhyun got up to sit on the couch like he owned the place, and he did. Kind of. Chanyeol saw the position Kyungsoo sat in and his eyes narrowed a bit; head tilted.

"It's fine. He was just as worried for me.." Kyungsoo put his hand over his body and Baekhyuns heart. ".. as I was for him." He said and Baekhyun averted his eyes to the floor. He knew he was being foolish, childish, and silly but if given the circumstances anyone would get the point. Kyungsoo smiled and faced Chanyeol with the same smile.

"Chanyeol let's go camping, hm?" He said and suddenly felt a pang in his heart. Kyungsoo had just repeated what Kai usually said at the end of almost every sentence. 

"Let's go to bed, hm?" Kai asked as he released Kyungsoo from his hold and held his shoulders.

"..Fine. From today onward, you have to tell me you love me every night. Even if we do end up having a little argument. Hm?" Kai submitted.

Kyungsoo had tears rimmed around his eyes and thought to himself for a moment. I'm such a jerk to have already broke our promise. I miss you so much, Kai... Now you have me talking like you.

"Baekkie. F-Fine. Let's go camping. All four of us right? Okay, just please don't cry." Chanyeol said as his hands were around his Baekkie's face as the salt water developed. Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo getting upset so he decided to pull himself together a bit. Chanyeol seemed in a pretty good condition and he was glad. Really glad.

"Let's go see Kai. I left him alone with a pot of ichiban." Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"He doesn't like to eat alone so I have always never denied ichiban so he could reach me that way..." Kyungsoo muttered, no one hearing him and soon a tear finally came down. Chanyeol was about to hug his boyfriend but was stopped by the small male who reached him first.

"Let's go. Don't cry, jeez." Baekhyun said and lead them toward the door.

"Chanyeol, pack up things for camping." he said to his rightful boyfriend, and he nodded. The two small males left out the door when suddenly Baekhyun remembered something.

"And don't forget to wear and pack socks." He added and Chanyeol nodded again. When they officially left, Chanyeol was kind of puzzled. How did Kyungsoo know the one thing he forgot to put on when dressing up? A coincidence, maybe?
 


 

A/N: please tell me if youre confused or not when reading. I really hope not ;;^;; & also just comment without a reason and tell me how you like the story so far maybe? i need support to move on (*^*)9 lol ok byebyee