Sleep (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

It had been a very tiresome day. B.A.P had had a very hectic schedule and by the time they came back to their dorm, the sun had long set and all of them had no energy left to do anything apart from falling in bed. That was what everyone intended to do if not for the B.A.P (omma and appa) parents.

 

Yong guk being the leader had to rightfully get everyone to first wash up and probably eat something before they all went to bed But Himchan could see the sleep deprived eyes of his lover, the slumped shoulders and the desperate need for food and rest. So he took it upon himself to do it instead. Himchan assured Yong guk (who had a strict hygiene rule and was the first to freshen up) that he would make sure the others would wash up and eat something before they go to sleep. Himchan smiled when he could see the relief set in his lovers’ eyes.

 

Getting the dongsaengs to wash up would have been a very easy task for Yong guk because no one dared to question his authority but Himchan was another case. Since he was friendlier and more attached to the dongsaengs, even joking around with them on their level, he was more liable to get snarky replies from the dongsaengs and hear a lot whining and under the breath mutters of incoherent words. Meaning; by the time he had fed and bathe and tucked in all the kids, he was ready to fall.

 

With tired and dragged steps, Himchan made his way to his shared room with leader Bang. He came in as quietly as he could, careful not to make even a single sound incase Yong guk was fast asleep but then jumped on his bed with a loud ‘thud’

 

“Ah.. I’m so tired!” Himchan groaned. “Those kids are crazy! I mean seriously how do I even put up with them everyday of my life?!” He exasperated.

 

He could feel the body on the bed next to his shift slightly and an arm softly wrap itself around his waist, pulling him close so that now Himchans’ back was touching Yong guks chest. Himchan could also feel Yong guk smile into his neck.

 

“Bbang… could you not do that?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Do that!” Himchan slightly moved in Yong guks embraced as he again felt lips press to his neck. He could feel Yong guk smile again.

 

“Okay” Yong guk replied softly, kissing the skin of Himchans neck again.

 

 “Bbang ah!”

 

“You told me to do it”

 

“I told you ‘not’ to do it”

 

“Do what?”

 

“Do whatever that is that you are doing?!”

 

 “Okay.”

 

“aish! Yah Bang Yong guk!”

 

Yong guk grinned into Himchans neck and then chuckled softly but it made Himchans heart skip beat. He loved it, loved it when Yong guk would smile his beautiful gummy bear smile for him, when Yong guk would laugh his wonderful laugh because it would make him unconsciously smile and want to laugh along too.

 

“How did you know I was awake?” Yong guk asked snuggling Himchan deeper into himself.

 

“I can tell” Himchan said, smiling and finally closing his eyes and feeling his own breathing start to flow and match into the rhythm of Yong guks against his back. “And besides… you can’t sleep without me” He said with a content and proud smile.

 

  Yong guk nuzzled at Himchans neck one last time before muttering a sleepy “That’s true” before dozing off. Himchan also fell asleep in Yong guks warm embrace.   

 


Hi everyone! ^^ Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing! and also all my readers (including the silent readers) Thank you for taking some of your time and reading my drabblish one-shots :D I hope you keep on enjoying my stories. 

You make me feel special x) Lots of hearts for all of you! <3