First Impression

Park Becomes Lee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's bedroom

"Yah, why are you calling? It's still morning." said Bom with half asleep condition.

"I just told that you will join a variety show." said her manager.

"OMG Really? Seriously? Only me or with dara, cl and minzy?" asked Bom.

"Because you are the only one who have such an unique personality so only you~" said her manager.

"Really when when?" asked Bom.

"The day after tomorrow u will start film that variety show and it's about living in the same house with other 10 idols to be honest and i am not allowed to tell you futher more and just figure it out once you are there okay? Make some fun! Start to pack your belongings!" said her manager.

"Alright alright! Pfftt ! So mean!" said Bom.

Meanwhile..

"Yah .. dongwookahh.. you will join a variety show~" said his manager.

"Really? What kind of variety show?" asked Dongwook.

"You will live with other 10 idols in the same house and at the end of the show the couple in the house will be gifted an overseas trip! You must join it and please marry sooner! You are already old!" said his manager.

"Don't say that hyung! Okay Okay when will it start?" asked Dongwook.

"The day after tomorrow. Pack your belongings! I already tell your mom so don't worry and also i already scheduled it so it won't disturb your drama filming schedule but you need to go back and forth." said his manager.

"It's okay~ I got it hyung! Talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter