[SiRome] - Uncle Jokes

C-Clown - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Hello! So, I graduated from college two days ago and now that I have, I'm probably gonna have more time to update things.... or to sleep... but I'm definitely gonna write more too xD Here's something simple that's been here since last month that I never finished.


[3rd Person POV]

"Move over." Taemin nudged the older on the couch, forcing his way onto it. Barom groaned and made some room for him, resting his arm behind the latter due to the close space. "This is sorta comfy..."

"Well, what do you expect? Give it a minute, you'll be okay." That's exactly what he did. Taemin begun to sink lower in his spot, unconsciously moving toward Barom as he got more comfortable.

"What are we watching?"

"I don't know. I've been flipping channels."

"I'm bored."

"Okay." Barom was silent for a minute until he spoke up. "What do you get when you cross Sonic the Hedgehog with Curious George?"

"Oh dear god. Fine, I'll play along. What?"

"2 Fast, 2 Curious." Taemin lowered his head, facepalming himself as he felt slightly embarrassed.

"This is not the entertainment that I was hoping for." Taemin then made the mistake of letting out one single chuckle. Barom smiled and laughed at Taemin, who was still trying to hold it together.

"I knew you thought it was funny." Barom managed to say through his laughing. Taemin gave up and laughed at how horrible the joke was.

"It's not."

"Don't deny it... Okay, another one. What did Sarabi say to Simba when he was walking too slow?"

"Oh no."

"Mufasa!" Barom laughed, but most of his laughter was directed towards how uncomfortable Taemin was.

"Push me up! I don't wanna sit through this..." The older, however, had different plans. Barom circuled his arms around Taemin and held on tight.

"What can't you hear a pterodactyl pee? Cause the 'P' is silent!"

"I hate you... Quit it!" The smaller struggled, but to no avail.

"I'll let you go when you admit that it's funny."

"I guess we'll be here all night. Good night." Taemin closed his eyes and leaned back even further. Barom looked down at the top of his head and smiled slightly. It was so fun to mess with Taemin.

~5/15/16~