UP & DOWN

2NEXO - LOVE ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINZY & SUHO requested by des1994

 

 

 

 

MINZY’s 18 years old. She carries on a blog since around a year, about recently debuting monster rookies – a girl group called SARANG. The band consists of three girls who are real sisters actually. Their names are: SR – Sora – the oldest one, RA- Raina & NG – Nayoung, who are twins. SARANG’s debut was one of the hottest in KPOP history. They debuted with a powerful concept firstly but then followed with a y one. All their title songs received all kills or been in a top ten for weeks.

Except school, Minzy’s schedule is filled up with fansignings, inkigayo and other music shows. She’s something between a normal fan and a little bit crazy saesang. Whenever Minzy sees them performing life her brain literally stops working properly. In front of other people she tries to withhold her true self and fangirls really hard mainly in front of her computer’s screen.

As every fangirl she has her bias in SARANG and her favorite member is Sora. She’s the only one with short hair in the band. She’s the leader and has this aura that makes not only men but also girls crush on her. Raina and Nayoung are the ones with long hair and event thought they’re sisters, the two of them are a skinnier that Sora. When it comes to dancing Sora was the iest out of them. When Minzy saw Sora’s closeups during their performances she felt weird inside her stomach. Were that butterflies? She asked herself.

Minzy’s reactions to Sora made her wonder if she’s gay maybe… Sora made her feelings bipolar. Minzy felt love, admiration, jealousy, but also hate for making her private life miserable. Minzy didn’t have a boyfriend and didn’t even feel like having one. Her life now was focused on taking her favorite girl group’s photos, watching them perform and basically following them everywhere.

The good thing is that she wasn’t alone in her fangirling. Her childhood friend ChenChen was in love with Nayoung & Raina. His room was filled up with her posters. Chen was the one who showed Minzy SARANG’s debut MV. In the end she became even bigger fan of them and Chen ended as her wingmen. Since he had a driving license he was driving her to all hot spots: the airport, SARANG’s favorite restaurants, fansigning venues and music shows. She paid him with twins’ HQ photos. After taking the photos both of them could droll over their fave idols for hours.

 

MINZY

“Today is the day Minzy-ah.“ Chen oppa said after I opened the door for him.

“Oppa, you say it every time when we go to the fansigning.” I laughed at him. When I got my bag and camera we were ready to go. It took me months to earn and beg my parents for money which allowed me to buy it.

“I know but today I won’t smile creepily at them like last time…” he pouted when I locked the front door.

“Aigoo, we’ll see oppa… “ I said as we headed to his car.

“At least you should have faith in me Minzy-ah.” He wouldn’t stop pouting. It felt like he changed into a little boy again whenever he did that. “By the way you weren’t better than me. You only stood and took their photos from afar.” He said.

“Eyyy… I don’t feel like facing them. I would probably look like a brainless potato when they’ll look me in the eyes. Let’s say I’m a shy fan of them.” I said and he started the engine.

“You mean HER.. you would totally lost it if Sora looked you in the eyes, huh?” he said and smirked playfully.

“Oppa, don’t start again…”

“I know you like her… if you know what I mean.” He said suddenly.

“Oppa!!” I hissed “I’m not like that.”

“Last time you gave me only two photos of the twins, the rest were only Sora’s pictures.” He said and glared at me.

“I know but that’s because… I only had a clear shooting way for her…” I lied.

He looked at me with a ‘ please’ face.

“OK, I’ll behave today.” I said and we drove to the city mall.

 

We stopped on the parking lot and went to the mall’s main door almost running. We were 2 minutes late because of traffic.

“Oppa!” I whined and hit Chen’s shoulder when we saw the crowd inside the mall and a huge line in front of it. “It’s all your fault.” I cried and crouched near him.

He rubbed the back of his neck annoyed. “Damn it…” I heard him.

All of a sudden people who didn’t make it inside started screaming and cheering ‘SARANG’ and members’ names. Few black vans drove through the parking and disappeared at the mall’s back.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

“Let me call someone.” Chen oppa smiled and pulled out his phone.

 

After around 10 minutes I could see one of his homies waving at us. He was wearing a waiter’s apron and in comparison to me looked extremely tall.

“What’s up Kris!” Chen oppa greeted him when we walked closer.

“I’m good…” he said and they made the most ridiculous handshake I ever saw. “…and who’s that?” Kris asked with a risen eyebrow after seeing me.

“That’s Minzy.” Chen replied and put his arm around me.

“Your girlfriend?” Kris asked and both of us snarled in amusement.

“Dude, are you out of your mind?” Chen asked and ped his leather jacket. Then he showed Kris his made to order Twin-shirt with Raina’s and Nayoung’s faces on it. “Those two are the only ones for me.” Chen stated.

“OMG…” Kris said and glanced at me “Are you as freaky as he is?” he asked and sighed heavily when I bit my lower lip looking at the ground.

“Can you get us in?” Chen asked. Kris rubbed the back of his neck.

“Alright…” he scratched his chin and called us to follow him with his hand. I have never seen Chen being so proud of himself.

“I want extra photos for this.” He whispered in my ear “Remember that!”

“Arrasooo…” I hissed as we took one of the emergency doors.

“Go up and you’ll be on the second floor.” He said when we stopped near the staircase. “Go straight..” he pointed at one of the corridors “.. and you’ll get out near toilets on the first floor. After that I think you’ll find your way. For now I got to go back.” Kris said, simply waved at and then one of the elevators opened.

“Thank you!” I yelled after him and could see him smirking right before the elevator closed.

“Ok, what do we do now?” Chen oppa asked.

“I don’t know… the main hall is probably already packed.” I said. “Let’s try upstairs.”

“Well….” Chen pouted. I know he wanted to see them up close today.

 

“You should be happy that I’m here!” I heard someone yelling.

“Shhhh!” someone tried to shush that person down “Don’t talk so loud, what if someone hears you?!” a could a woman’s voice.

Silence appeared, all we heard was those two people’ steps. I looked at Chen panicking a little. What if they ask about what we were doing here? I thought and pointed at Chen’s t-shirt.

“Cover it!” I whispered and grabbed his jacked at the same time when those two turned the corner.

“What the hell?” I heard a man’s voice and glanced their way. Around 3 meters away from us stood a bit taller than me blonde boy… I literally have no idea what happened but my heart started beating rapidly. “Are they making out or what?” he laughed and took of his shades.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” A woman in a skin tight black dress behind his back asked.

“Eehm….” I stuttered and glanced at Chen. I don’t even know how we ended up like this but I was hugging his waist and he had his arm put on my back. I pushed Chen away instantly. When I glared at his t-shirt showing up again he hurriedly zipped it up.

“We’re working here so… we’re aloud to take this entrance.”  Chen stated and tried to smile at them. I internally facepalmed myself.

When the blond guy started walking closer to us I started feeling extremely uptight. He stopped in front of me as if Chen wasn’t even here.

“Egrrhm…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter