Like?

Loved, Not Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter Three


"Kim Haru, Park Eunmi. You're cleaning the music room and the homeroom today because you two were late," Mrs. Ahn said. Eunmi was late to homeroom flirting with Baekhyun who is in the other class across the hall and Haru was late because she overslept since she barely had any sleep. It was funny because Haru could sleep so peacefully when she was on the date with Sehun but she couldn't sleep after that because she was thinking too much about him. 


"Yes," Haru and Eunmi chorused to the teacher at the same time.

 

 

 


"This is the first time I'm caught late," Eunmi said with a sigh.
 

"Yeah same here," Haru replied.
 

"Well, I call cleaning the homeroom~!" Eunmi sang before running off. Haru just stared at Eunmi who was still running off before she realized that she had to clean the music room, which was at least two times bigger than their homeroom. 
 

"Hey! PARK EUNMI!" Haru yelled which didn't make a difference because Eunmi had already disappeared.
 

"This girl... always leaving me to do all of the difficult things. But, I am a good friend, right?" Haru mumbled to herself as she was dragging a mop with her to the music room. One thing stopped her, though, and Haru found herself frozen at her spot near the room with fear paralyzing her body. 
 

Someone was playing the piano. And Haru was reminded of the piano playing ghost rumor during summer school.
 

She had to admit, though, that the noise was beautiful instead of terrifying. And being the curious, innocent person she was, Haru took another step closer to the door and snuck a peek through the room's tiny window.
 

As the rumors said, nobody was there.
 

But at the same time, the music stopped completely. If, as the rumors stated, the music was played by a "ghost", what's the reason for it to stop whenever someone looked through the window?
 

Suddenly feeling even more curious and less terrified, Haru slowly opened the door to the room and took a step inside while still holding her mop, before closing it with a soft click sound. She heard her own shoes tapping against the floor and echoing throughout the spacey room. Slowly, she was able to get near the piano and leaned her head forward to see...
 

"Sehun?" she asked, her voice echoing throughout the room just like how her feet were. Immediately, Sehun, who was crouched hiding under the piano, looked up at her in surprise. "Why are you here?"
 

"Haru?" he asked in reply, looking at her face first before looking down at her mop. He sighed and put his hand on the piano seat to support himself as he stood up. "I'm glad it's just you."
 

"Why were you hiding yourself?" Haru asked in curiousity as Sehun was now standing completely. He was a good three inches taller than her so she had to keep her head up slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter