EXO

The Library of AFF Recommedations

Metal Body, Human Soul - written by DespisedSecret

A girl as a robot


 

[M] You Look Like Bad News - written by that-dam-aries (featured author!)

Chen has a crush on Kai.



At World's End - written by that-dam-aries (featured author!)

After crash landing on post-Apocalyptic Earth, the twelve guardians struggle to find their ways back to one another. 


 

  [M] Black as Cinder, White as Blood - written by BaiLingLing

It wasn't his fault... right?



The Chronicles of a Dreamer - written by Inlovewithyuk

you+Suho


 

  Facing Fears - written by MeloBabyInspiritic

Lay+Luhan idol life


 

  [M] Obsessions - written by shinydreamer

Everyone has obsessions they don't want to admit.


 

away from the shadows, destroyed by the light - written by redocean-

Krystal was trapped in a glass box of excruciating gloom and writhing pain of being alone. With both of her frail legs chained by the daunting remorse of what she believed she did, Krystal was not able to hide from her haunting past – for each time she turned around, her own reflection would remind her of it – so she covered her eyes, not knowing that she was already too fond of the darkness and that she was afraid of the light.

Kai wanted to break her free from the glass that had trapped her entire being. But, the light was so immensely blinding that he did not realize he was hurting himself in the process of saving her – he fell in love with her despite knowing it was his suicide. 


 

  From the Shadows - written by Amalya

An ex-guerilla soldier running from the horrors of war, Yifan tries to deny his humanity, convinced he is nothing more than a monster as he flees into the forest, seeking the solitude and safety the shadows therein can give him.

Lost, deprived and alone, he nearly forgets who he is until he stumbles across the innocent and practically oblivious Yixing near his home village located in the same forest Yifan has taken refuge in.  Fearing contact with other humans but yearning for it at the same time, Yifan grapples with his inner demons as he watches over Yixing and his closest friends from afar, appointing himself their unofficial guardian.

He is determined not to mar their quaint paradise with his stained and soiled presence until something happens that leaves him with only two choices:

Remain the monster hidden in the shadows,

or...

Embrace the monster within once again.


 

Humanity's Code - written by flamzfox

Kris spent three years coding perfection, but as his code comes to life, Kris realizes that he had thought too simplistically about the program. How much did it take to make something human?

The lines between living and not, human and not were blurring.

Test subject 2034, Zhang Yixing, was real.

Kris had programmed life itself.


 

  Regal Archer - written by asianrye0127

A story of a warrior woman and falling in love with someone she should not.


 

Five Seconds Rule - written by PureBride

Kai+Krystal


 

Final Concerto - written by amber_rose

Baekhyun+OC romance


 

  The Flavor of a Sour Candy - written by PureBride

Finding love is like eating a sour candy, don't you think? (Amber+LuHan)


 

Danse Macabre - written by fefedove and Isabella1400

Kim Jongin's alias is Kai, but he likes to be known as a "psychopathic serial killer." Xiumin's real name is Minseok, but everyone just calls him "the Emperor's new pet."

Kai knew what he was killing for, until he met Kyungsoo. Xiumin didn't know what he was fighting for, until he met Luhan.

Two people, so different and yet, the ending is all the same.


 

[M] Dead Until Evenfall - written by FishMeAnEXo

All that Sehun ever longed for were a life to live, air that he could breathe, and a heart that would beat. Instead, he gets immortality and a chance to prove his worth to his father by eradicating their timeless enemy from the land, which once belonged to the Vampires. When he is sent to rip the Werewolves' undying accord from within, he's obstructed by the packs' First Alpha and his brother. But soon he comprehends that he does not need to make much of an effort to annihilate the Werewolf population there. All that he has to do was to get the First Alpha's attention and the brothers to hate eachother. No sane Werewolf would accept a relationship between a Vampire and Werewolf. Without a just First Alpha, the packs will be weakened and debilitated. But will Sehun be able to do the job without falling completely for the First Alpha? And will he be spared by the merciless brother who aims on ripping Sehun's head off his body from the first minute they meet?


 

  Steal (My Heart) - written by mia12345799

Tao has a nasty habit of taking things that don't belong to him and Luhan catches him in the act.


 

  Demon in the Woods - written by Amalya

Demon killer. That's what Jongin has called his sword since the first day he swung the glorified stick his father made for him. Yixing. It's the name of the demon that fell in love with him and taught him how to fight so he could become and adventurer. No. The answer Jongin received when he asked Yixing to accompany him on his journey.

An exceptional sword.

A secret Yixing holds close.

The jumbled array of his own mixed emotions.

They're the only things Jongin carries with him at all times, but when a stranger shows up asking about rumors of a demon stirring in the direction of his home town, there's only one thing to be done. Jongin must head home, and this time... there will be answers.


 

  The Jade Princess - written by candylaura

7th century. 650. Chang'an, the halcyonic capital of the Tang Dyanasty, hositilly welcomes a young Shilla princess to marry the Crown Prince. Five years later when the Emperor and Empress are newly coronated amidst the merger inimically formed between Shilla and Tang, a maiden by the name of Song Qian steps into the imperial palace, delivering jade to the members of it. But when she trespasses, treading a little further than necessary, she finds herself wound into the secret internal battle between the devious young empress and the people of the imperial palace. A battle of malice, betrayal, and deceit emerges of which there can only be one winner... Song Qian is yet to realize that the imperial palace conceals skeletons, and no amount of jade brocading imperial palace will appease the greed that will engulf the once-prosperous capital in complete pandemonium.


 

  Frenemies in Love - written by Blackpearl23

''I HATE YOU!' Yuri shouted. ''I love you too.'' Kai replied with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around her.
Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona are best friends since childhood, they moved to America for 3 years and moved back to Korea because their parents missed them and convinced them to return after graduation. That was one of the best and worst decisions they have ever made. Making friends,getting in trouble, having fights, breakups, kidnapping and more to come. 


 

Three Wishes for a Soul - IAmAnExoFan

Three lives. Three chances. Three wishes.
You better treasure it; keep it safe. Once lost, it's gone forever, and you will never get it back.


 

  [M] 솔직히 말해봐 - written by Isadora_Quagmire

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once." - William Shakespeare


 

  No. 1 Fan - written by that-dam-aries

“Should I call you sunbae?” He blurts, far less gracefully than he intended, stumbling a bit over the pronunciation.


 

인어의 눈물 (Baby, Don’t Cry) - written by Ryeona

Oh Se-hun believes in the idea that people are born again with different body after death. Why else would he have these vivid dreams of the sea? He can smell the salt of the ocean. The strong breeze it commands. The waves his ship penetrates through to sail to unknown lands.

And golden locks spread across a white pillow, with piercing clear green eyes. She always smells like the sea. 


 

  Adaptive Management - written by Changdeol

Wendy Son’s daily responsibilities include forging signatures, watering the botanic garden that has grown outside of her office and keeping her boss from donating all of the company’s budget to a unicorn farm. So yeah, she’s got all the basics of an assistant covered.


 

  Butterfly Girl 나비소녀 - written by Yeoniebb42

Suho is a dreamer. He yearns for an exquisite alternate dimension where the glowing sun shines upon brightly coloured flower meadows as he races across fields, past unicorns, amongst pretty little fairies all the way to the end of a rainbow whilst in the arms of the butterfly girl.


 

  Fading Rays of Sunshine - written by Yeoniebb42

Sehun is the sun and the stars. Sehun is every warm ray of sunshine. Sehun is the brightest speck of star light. To Luhan, Sehun is the beam of light that propels him through the dark and despair path otherwise known as life. Little does he know that to Sehun, so was he. That to Sehun, Luhan was the entire universe.


 

  To Taint a Flowerbud - written by Yeoniebb42

Meng Tinglei has known of nothing significant in her life other than her affections for her childhood friend, Yixing. However, as she comes of age, she finds herself thrown amidst corruption and manipulation as she struggles to find her true self in a world where love has no place in the face of the greed for power.

Now living in the Imperial Palace where treachery dances on the very air breathed by the Imperial Family, Tinglei must carry out her mission to charm Crown Prince Luhan in order to become the future Empress and bring great glory to the Meng Clan. Although all is not simple with Crown Prince Luhan continuously ignoring her attempts, her constantly running into Yixing’s path even within the Palace, the troublemaking Zitao vying for her attention and the shady Imperial Concubine lurking in the shadows…


 

Pepper and Mint - written by LoveNow

Sehun was Eunji's pepper. Spicy in large amounts, but tasty if just right. 
Eunji was Sehun's mint. Cool and refreshing, but sometimes too overpowering.
Sehun was Eunji's mint. Something different and pleasant.
Eunji was Sehun's pepper. Not unusual or extraordinary. 


 

With You - written by jjokkomi

Kyungsoo has a child and Jongin doesn't care.


 

As Far As I Can See - written by jjokkomi

Jongdae and Kyungsoo are not so famous youtubers who cover english songs and on occasion, fall in love with each other.
 
"What's a chensoo?"


 

[M] Double Trouble - written by jjokkomi

Do Kyungsoo has a twin and Jongin finds that out the hard way.
Now if he only could only figure out which one he's got a date with.


 

[M] Come and Get Your Love - written by Kaspian

Stress relievers and Kaisoo oneshots from Kaspian's secret trash stash. Fluctuates from happy to sad, to comedy, fluff or .


 

Long Distance Nerdship - written by Kaspian

Kyungsoo lowkey stalks Kim_Kai's instagram account, and the unthinkable happens.


 

[M] Set Ablaze (I'm Gonna Get You) - written by Kaspian

Kyungsoo and Jongin are stepbrothers, and they absolutely detest each other. Yet at the same time they'll competitively jerk each other off underneath the dinner table in the evenings when their parents are too busy discussing their newfound love.


 

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood - written by RayneInspiritExotic

"Come on. We don't bite...hard." 
You (Elise, or El) were hiking through the woods one day when you came across a pack of wolves. Not just any wolves, either. Six werewolves that were all insanely attractive. These boys were the famous group at school, EXO-K. They had girls swooning over them at all sides. But now that you've learned their secret, they've taken notice of you. They even take you to live with them for various reasons. So...now what?


 

[M] Thug Wife - written by exoism

'Jeong Sena' is the daughter of a CEO of one of the biggest steel companies in Asia.
After drinking a little too much one night, she wakes up next to..
'Luhan' the son of a CEO of China's largest weapon and explosive manufacturing company.
For the sake of public image, they are forced to marry.


 

[M] Lie To Me - written by supa-lover

Shang Mei Li is a half-Chinese, half-Korean girl who spent most of her life in China. But because of her father's company sudden growth in popularity, she is forced to move to Korea in order to expand the family company.
She finds herself in Gangnam High, a high school for the rich and brainy future of Seoul. With limited Korean knowledge and a very heavy accent, she heads there in hope of finishing high school and following her parent's dreams of taking over the company.
EXO, also jokingly nicknamed F-12, are the most coveted people in school. Girls want them, guys want to be them and teachers want them as their children. 
But what happens if they take an interest in Mei Li? And what happens if she's mistaken for a different person, one who has a bad past with the doe-eyed Luhan?
Things are never what they seem to be.


 

[M] Lured - written by toukens and ppodae

Sehun loves mature and generous women, preferably in short mini skirts and belly tops - everything his secret admirer Nara is not. When he starts dating her nonetheless after having made her undergo a makeover, he leads her into his world of partying, alcohol and like she has never experienced before; a life where nothing is like what it seems to be, where amusement is the highest priority and reponsibility is not known. Blinded, Nara slowly gets drawn into a world to which she finds no way out, because a relationship with Sehun is adventurous and exhilarating, but also dangerous. Little by little, she destroys her own life while constantly losing a bit of herself for the sake of love too, and soon she finds herself torn between the girl who she was before and the one who she is supposed to be for the man she loves.


 

[M] Progressive Education - written by Brandedbutterfly

Do Kyungsoo has worked his off to get a full scholarship to one of the best schools in Korea only to discover that his roommate is a fiend! How will innocent, naive Kyungsoo cope at his new school?


 

Chasing Memory - written by Banana654321

HunHan romantic angst


 

 Tales of Love from the Joseon Dynasty - written by missgh

Collection of Exo historical stories, set on the Joseon Dynasty.


 

 Turning Pages - written by 00kaiholic00

Ryu Jangmi's life is originally stressful. Adding Kai to it made it chaotic.


 

 My Lucky Connection - written by psychophoenix

Jongin thinks it has to be his unluckiest day so far when he discovers that his usual haunt for coffee is closed and his phone dies on him in the middle of an important conversation. But when he stumbles into a coffee shop he's never been to before with a practically useless phone and meets Do Kyungsoo, he wonders if luck was on his side all along.


 

 Breathless - written by psychophoenix

Jongin thinks with his heart, and Kyungsoo thinks with his head. But when fate brings them together, the two just might end up having to learn to see things from the other's perspective.


 

  The Tardis, the Timelords and the Unicorn: When You're Perfab and You Know It - written by Yeoniebb42 and pandachan362

super long description. click the link pls ^


 

  The First Time - written by Yeoniebb42

Jihyun is a young girl who suffers from an illness that prevents her from physical exertion. Jongin is her longtime friend who will stop at nothing to help her achieve all her dreams before she leaves this world. Will they complete the bucket list before she kicks the bucket?


 

  Almost (But Not Quite) - written by Yeoniebb42

In which vitamin water-obsessed Sehun is in need of a fake boyfriend to fool his parents for the weekend and his depressed neighbour Jongin is the only person available to play the part.


 

  Two Stars - written by Yeoniebb42

In which Chanyeol is a hot-shot restaurant critic who gets a taste of Baekhyun's wrath and possibly, his fighting skills too. 


 

  Rebuilding A Life - written by -Tigress-

LuHan learns that one mistake can cost everything, and every mistake must be paid for.
And learned from.


 
 

  Christmas Is All Around - written by Yeoniebb42

Twelve boys. One holiday season. ‘Tis the season to be jolly. Or is it? Will everyone find love this Christmas?


 

  Amidst the City Lights - written by Yeoniebb42

In which Kyungsoo finds fascination in everything and Jongin thinks he is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.


 

  Never Let Me Go - written by Yeoniebb42

Being alive does not necessarily mean that one is living. Prince Kyungsoo had never known of the beautiful aspects of life or how to cherish those special moments he had yet to experience. He was a pitied boy with numbered days, a servant to his inevitably sealed fate, a worthless piece in the palace chessboard – until she breathed life into him and thus her fate was sealed, too.


 

  Something Quite Like Love - written by Yeoniebb42

I would be lying if I said that I was taken by surprise when I began throwing up flower petals – a part of me was expecting it. It’s not like Dr. Kris Wu would ever return my feelings for him, anyway. My name is Huang Zitao and I have the Hanahaki Byou.


 

  Man of Autumn - written by gaksitalGaksital

Because he represents all that shall end, and she is all that begins. Autumn is too afraid to go near Spring, in case his powers will be the decay of her. However, when Zephyr's evil scheme takes rising, Autumn must let go of his fear, and strive to protect Spring from ending forever.
Can Autumn ever begin without Spring? For what is a beginning without an end?


 

  Diabolic Lover - written by ---EXOTIC---

Choi Hye Min is forced to marry Park Chanyeol, the son of the #1 most powerful mafia in Korea, in order to protect her family from harm. Chanyeol doesn't like Hye Min at all - in fact, he loathed her. Instead of protecting her from harm, he torments her mentally and physically; he becomes the pain. Already knowing that Chanyeol doesn't love her, Hye Min had already fallen for him the first time they met. Enduring the horrible pain by herself, she continues to stay by Chanyeol's side no matter how many times he throws her away. When Lee Jae Hyuk, the son of the #2 most powerful mafia in Korea, unexpectedly meets Hye Min, he immediately falls in love with her despite the fact that she is his rival's wife. Hye Min's life is now torn between two men - Jae Hyuk or Chanyeol? What will Hye Min say when Lee Jae Hyuk ask her to be his? Will she accepts and escape Chanyeol's grasp or continue to be hurt by the man she loves most?


 

  The Cloud Painter - written by phosphorescence

Luhan is the myth that Yoona is predestined to believe.

All of his life, he has heard wishes; poignant and heart-rending ones. He heard pleas and prayers.

Time floats for him the same way he floats through the cerulean hues.

 

There was no past to reminisce, not a life to recall.
He walks through the whites and blues, stepping on clouds then disappears.
He watches them clasping their hands, closing their eyes to the stars hoping for wishes to be granted.
He listens to all of them, the wishful thinking with an invisible brush and a heart that can’t feel.
What if the man of this miracle himself desires a wish? A wish to feel once more.


 

Sunshine Washes From Your Memory - written by oneoftheboys

Sometimes, for love, you will do anything.


 

Tangerine Express - written by oneoftheboys

When Luhan first meets Yoona, even the thought of being with her is a distant dream.

Little does he know that soon, that distant dream will turn into a hasty marriage, running away to raise half a set of twins, and carting kids around the Tangerine Express in a new life.

A life without Yoona.


 

Chasing Yoona - written by uberchrome

There would always be girls you should look out for: girls with cancer sticks between long fingers, girls with shirts softer than their hands, girls who knows how to kiss, and girls who know they know how to kiss. girls who make sure that you know what name you should be begging for late at night, girls who stain your cheeks with rose red lipsticks, and the bedsheets with obscene memories you've just shared, girls who could drink down down a beer bottle as easily as they could count to three (or in this case, count the steps to your bedroom). They're very easy to spot, yet difficult to runaway from. They'll leave before sunlight kisses the horizon, and when they do, you'll realize that some sort of spell has been broken and you'll be wishing you're still under it.
Luhan learned the hard way that life would be better if you stick to the good girls, than to make out with the girl who takes her time to figure out the rules--just so she could break them.


 

Il Mio Salvatore - written by PassingAfternoons

Maybe if he was born in a different chaos, maybe if he wasn’t born at all.
Maybe if he hadn’t let God blew his soul into this cursed vessel, maybe he could have been happier.
They called him gifted, not until he wrecked the whole town.
He’s not more of a walking disaster, hanging between the line of hope and dejection.
Too young to die, too wrecked to live, he was just one of the millions who seeks for peace in broken places.
Deep inside the treacherous dreary heart lies a layer of innocence silk thin.
And somewhere along the same line, is just a young man with a little wish upon the star.


 

Against All Odds, Our Stars Crossed - written by lucrezia

but against all odds, our stars crossed,

and that will always, always, be enough

Somewhere in between their shared laughter, midnight conversations, stupid little arguments, inside jokes, and knowing each other's deepest desires and secrets, they became friends--the four of them. Really good friends.


 

The Tower - written by JungMichan

Luhan doesn't know how long he's been imprisoned inside the Needle. He exists from day to day with his strange rituals and careful habits that keep the dangerous world at bay. Far below the tower in the busy University, the youngest student Sehun struggles to keep up with his talented classmates. When their two worlds collide, things are set irrevocably in motion. What kind of enchantment has made a twist in Luhan's mind? Can Sehun rescue the boy in the tower before it is too late?


 

Cheque Mate - written by snowflake16

Wilde Entertainment closes mysteriously. Ex-trainees suddenly begin suffering from hysteria. No one knows the cause of this epidemic. Then one by one they start to die.
A special police unit is brought in to bring solace. Officer Kim Jong In, attempts to solve the secret that lies behind the slogan: 'Don’t Trust Anyone,' and to create a name for himself in the work field.
An enigmatic detective is requested to join the quest.
Who is the killer? What is his reason? Where is he hiding? And can Kim and Do stop him before it is far too late?


 

Amidst the City Lights - written by Yeoniebb42

In which Kyungsoo finds fascination in everything and Jongin thinks he is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.                                                                                                                         "They say that the world was built for two;
                                                               Only worth living if somebody is loving you."


 

Out of the Darkness - written by that-dam-aries

Sequel to At World's End. Must read it - all of it - in order to understand this.

Genre: Fantasy

Groups: Exo (ot12), SNSD, f(x)


 

[M] Growl - written by Skyler_blue

Disguising yourself as a boy shouldn't be so hard.
But add a life-threatening tournament, a team of hot-tempered delinquents and an older brother with a huge secret?
School just got a lot more difficult.
You're willing to do anything in order for your older brother to stay alive.
Anything. Even if that means disguising as a guy and entering the famous boys-only tornament for the prize money.
Sounds simple, right?
Not when the most powerful man in the world wants your head. 
Not when your classmates are delinquents.
And not when some of these delinquents want to slit each other's throats.
Will they trust you? Or will everything fall apart when they know your secret?
There's only one way to find out...Let them hear how loud you can growl.


 

Come Back Home [Sequel to Home] - written by loviet

It was her wedding day.
The day that she was supposed to be happily married to the only man she had ever loved.
But that all comes crashing down when her fiancé gets into an accident, an hour before their wedding, that police believe left no survivors.
Now Hwang Eun Ah must try to fit the pieces of her life back together while fighting with herself, hurtling down a deeper and darker pit of depression.
But when the leader of one of B.A.P's closest allies starts appearing more in her life, she finds herself growing closer to him and she starts to wonder how much of Yongguk's past she really knew.
With the return of old friends, family and enemies, Eun Ah has to learn the truth behind Yongguk's accident and whether or not it was an accident at all.  But there are still truths, lies and secrets that threaten to tear her already broken life apart.
Nothing is ever as it seems.


 

La Petite Mort - written by Carcinogenia

Luhan can't tell if everything he sees is really there.

Sehun can't tell Luhan that he's not actually an imaginary friend.


 

[M] Summer Falter - written by zuzuzu

Kyungsoo has the best and the worst of both worlds.
He is a boy and he transforms into a girl every other year.
It is not a disease.
Nor a curse.
It is incurable.
It can never be avoided.
Serious relationships are totally out of his league.
But then,
Jongin happened.


 

Habits - written by noraebangbang

Somehow, nineteen-year-old e Baekhyun finds himself in possession of one teenage boy named Jongin who refuses to leave him alone.


 

Chicken Soup for the Restless Soul - written by bbe1989

Kris spent long, tough years training to pass his master sommelier test.  It cost him his wife, and left him balancing life as a single father.  So, of course, he takes his job - and his life - very seriously.  On the flipside is their newest hire, some little punk named Tao who smokes heavily, cusses like a sailor, and plays loud and inappropriate hiphop in the kitchens.  So... how the hell does someone like that cook something like that?


 

[M] Park BaekYeol?! Byun ChanHyun?! - written by jeniiin & Bookangel12390

Life takes a toll on these high school enemies when they suddenly switch bodies. Coincidentally, Chanyeol, the school's clown must do a student-president speech the morning of their first switch. While the school's perfectionist, Baekhyun, freaks out in the back of the audience as he watches Chanyeol wing the speech in his body.


 

Pretty Boy (I'm Nobody) - written by JungMichan

EXO-M has collapsed, and Chen is getting pushed further and further into the shadows of EXO-K. He's invisible, a ghost, and no matter how many excuses they feed him, he knows the real reason - he's just not good enough. In a fragile state of mind, a combination of thoughtless words, dangerous advice and sheer desperation set him on a path from which there may be no return.


 

Lifeline - written by Riddikilus

A story in which the adrenaline junky Park Chanyeol, who feeds off of the thrills in life, meets the sometimes quiet, sometimes feisty, In Na Won who suffers from blue devils.


 

[M] A Villain's Fairy Tale - written by kappeuchineo

Baekhyun is a villain. Chanyeol just doesn't think so.