Lost

Lost & Found - Hoya

"Who’s bright idea was it to go camping?" Sunggyu grumbled as he looked at all of his bags on the ground around them while the others helped unload the van.

"We had to do something fun before summer ended" Sungjong reasoned

"How come we couldn’t go to a movie or something instead?" Sunggyu whined back, hitting his hands on the sides of his legs to catch more of ’s attention.

"We always watch movies, besides being outside is good for you" Woohyun happily carried the wrapped up tent over to flat ground

"But there are bugs!" Sunggyu whined more, stomping his food this time

"Come on Gramps, it will be fun, maybe you will have fun if you just relax a little" Hoya teased, carrying over the propane tanks for cooking their food.

 

"Of course you would be okay with this~” Sunggyu retorted while he glanced over his shoulder at Myungsoo already crouching and taking pictures of the nature around him.

"Yah Myungsoo, come and help" Sunggyu commanded

"He is okay, he told us that you would help" Dongwoo smiled and passed Sunggyu some sleeping bags to put in a pile at his feet as Sungyeol and Woohyun carried over the cook station.

Finally unloading everything from the van, Hoya, Sungjong, and Sungyeol helped set up the tent on the flattest ground while Dongwoo and Woohyun help set up the cooking station and a table and a camping canopy, so that they could keep out of the sun.

Hours ticked by as Sunggyu just set up a camp chair and watched all of s work.

"The tent it up!" Sungyeol happily called, high-fiving Sungjong and Hoya as they started to bring in the bags and sleeping bags and rolling them out for the night.

"Shall I make you something yummy then?" Woohyun asked as Dongwoo and him both finished soon after.

"I actually want to eat something good~" Hoya giggled as Sunggyu giggled a little

"Myungsoo should cook something since he didn’t help set up" Sungjong proposed

"Great idea!" Dongwoo happily chimed as he pranced over to Myungsoo and asked him to make something good for dinner.

Everyone helped with dinner, with some making a fire to keep warm while the others helped chop up vegetables and meat that they brought. With happy conversations floating between the members and the angelic laughs of all of the guys filling the forest around them along with the smell of a warm dinner cooking.

The grumbling on thunder drew Dongwoo’s head upwards towards the sky, watching the sky get a little darker, he tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder.

"Do you think it is going to rain?" Dongwoo asked quietly, Myungsoo’s eyes lifted up to the darkening sky between the tree tops.

"The sun is going down Dongwoo" Myungsoo chuckles as Dongwoo hands him the things that he cut up.

"But I heard something rumbling" Dongwoo added

"It is probably Sunggyu’s stomach, you know how loud it can get sometimes" Hoya interjected as he came over to get a little snack to hold him over until the meal was ready. Dongwoo giggled as he looked over at Sunggyu, in several layers while he swatted away the bugs that surrounded the fire.

Once dinner was ready, they all ate and finished off all of the cooked food for the night. With their stomach’s now full and happy, the sun started to fade a little more, however the grumbling of the distant clouds caught everyone’s attention.

"Sunggyu was that your stomach again?" Sungyeol teased as Sunggyu glared at him with his squinted eyes.

"Does it look like I am hungry?" Sunggyu snapped back

"Maybe Sunggyu would like seconds?" Sungjong cooed softly as Sunggyu just shook his head.

"Is it going to rain?" Dongwoo asked anyone who will listen

"Night rain storms are common in the summer time" Woohhyun adds before he puts the last bite of food in his mouth, Dongwoo nodded his head as the others started to clean up after dinner.

Quickly, the rain clouds moved in, blotting out the remaining sunlight as Sunggyu pushed all of the members inside of the tent. Zipping up all of the windows and making sure everything was tied down tight, Hoya took a flashlight and made sure that nothing was being blown around too badly.

However, one of the camp chair covers, blew off and started to dance with the wind, running trying to catch it, the rain started to come down hard, but once he caught the fabric covering, his flashlight came onto someone who was huddled under a tree.

"Hello?" Hoya tried to call over the howling wind, knowing that you couldn’t hear him, he approached you carefully, pulling his jacket tighter around him as he tapped your shoulder.

Slowly, you turned your head and looked up at the man that held the flashlight, your hairs stuck to your face as your tears didn’t help but make your face more wet.

"Are you okay?" He kneels down, seeing your shaking shoulders and your blue lips. Shaking your head slowly, you dropped your gaze, before he placed his warm hand on your cool body.

"Why are you out here all alone and without an umbrella?" He questioned you as he started to take off his top jacket for you.

"I’m lost, I thought that I would get back to my camp before the storm but I wasn’t able to" You told him.

"Come on, you can come and stay with me and my friends until the storm passes" Hoya told you, feeling sympathy towards you.

"What’s your name?" He asked wondering if you had hit your head

”___ ______” You told him knowing that he was just trying to help you.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He questioned, not wanting to hurt you further.

"No, I just sat here to try and get away from the rain" You told him, nodding his head, he wrapped his arm around you as he helped you up onto the slick mud that was starting to form around you.

However, when you stood up, you became light headed and out, falling into his arms, he caught you and saw your head roll over onto his shoulder.

”________, _________” Hoya called your name, getting a little louder with each try before he started to shake you, seeing that you were out cold, he carefully maneuvered you onto his back.