In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.

In Love With My Fiancee's Sister.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

I ran to my brother’s room, only to see Seo hyun lying there unconscious on the floor, I ran to her and tapped her cheeks but she didn’t open her eyes.

“Hyung~” Chung called behind me, Eun byul was standing there with him.

“What happen to Seo hyun Young master?” she asked me worried.

 I carried her to my room, Chung and Eun byul following me. After placing her in my bed, I felt her forehead, it was burning!!!!

She was having fever? That’s why she was looking dull earlier? Why didn’t she tell us?

“She is burning with fever! Why didn’t she tell us?” I mumbled and took my phone to call for the hospital.

“Wait, Young master.” Eun byul called me.

“I can treat her, no need to call for the hospital.” She told me.

“But her fever is high” I reasoned out to her.

“Yeah young master, but it can be treated here itself. I will bring the things needed.” She bowed and went out of my room.

“Hyung~ what happen to Seo noona?” Chung tugged my pant.

“Nothing Chungie, she is just sleeping.” I answered him my eyes watching the unconscious girl on bed.

Pabo! If you are sick you should tell, why are you hurting yourself?

Eun byul came with a towel and basin of water, she placed it in the bedside and turned to us.

“I need extra blankets to cover her, Young master.” I nodded and took some extra blankets from my closet covering her.

Eun byul soaked the towel in the water and placed it on Seo hyun’s forehead. Seo hyun whimpered slightly.

“Will that work Eun byul noona?” I asked her curiously. Chung was in my arms watching everything curiously.

 

Eun byul’s POV:

“Yes young master, it will reduce the fever.” I told him wiping Seo hyun’s neck with another towel.

It’s the first time I’m seeing this side of Young master, he never shows this side except for his younger brother. He even carried Seo hyun to his own room?

“Hyung, what is byul noona doing to Seo noona?” Chung asked curiously.

“She is helping Seo noona, Chungie” Luhan replied him.

“Omma~” Seo hyun whimpered with a frown.

Is she having a nightmare?

“What happen?” Luhan asked me curiously.

“Maybe a nightmare” I mumbled seeing the shivering girl.

I took her hand outside and held it between my palms, her frown decreased eventually.

Luhan was sitting in the couch next to his bed with Chung in his lap, both of them watching us curiously.

After 15 minutes I released my one hand to take the towel from her forehead.

Will she whimper again if I let her hand go?

Luhan stood up with Chung and came near to us, “I will hold her hand you can replace the towel noona.” He told me.

Luhan held her hand with Chung curiously placing his tiny palm above his hyung’s hand which was holding Seo hyun’s hand.

Luhan smiled at his brother’s act, “You want to help Seo noona?”

“I want to help Hyung and Seo noona” Chung replied with a beam.

Her temperature was reduced after few hours, both Luhan and Chung refused to sleep. They insisted to stay and help me to take care of Seo hyun.

“Young master I need to bring something for her to drink, so she won’t be dehydrated.” I told him after removing the towel from her head.

I came back to his room with the drink, I tried to make her sit but I could not do it properly.

“Wait noona” Luhan told me and went to Seo hyun’s side with Chung running behind his hyung.

Luhan helped to lift her from the bed by holding her shoulder,

“Chungie place the pillow on the head board” he told his brother who nodded and climbed the bed doing what his hyung told him to do.

Seo hyun was between both of them, Luhan holding her Shoulder, Chung kneeling down, next to her watching her curiously.

Seo hyun whimpered opening her eyes a little, “Drink this Seo hyun”  I told her placing the straw in her lips.

She drank a little, Luhan helped her to lie down again and covered her up to her neck.

I checked her temperature which was down now, “She will be fine by tomorrow Young master, she needs to rest well now.” I told him clearing the things.

“Let her sleep here, I will take Chung to his room.” He announced carrying his brother.

I bowed to him and turned “Noona” he called me.

“Yes Young master, you need anything ?” I asked him.

“No, Thanks for taking care of her.” He told me making me blink in surprise.

He was never this polite to us! He is not arrogant with us but he never thanked us for helping him.

I turned to see the sleeping Seo hyun and smiled, because of her Luhan is changing. He is even calling me noona now!

 

Seo hyun’s POV:

I woke up with a throbbing head, why is my head feeling like a rock? I rubbed my temples sitting down on the bed.

Wait! Where am I? This is not the room where I’m staying!!!

I turned to see where I was, a photo of Luhan-shi hugging Chung was on the bed side, but this is not Chung’s room!.

I’m in luhan-shi’s room? But How? I don’t remember getting here! The last thing I remember was taking Chung’s cloth from my bag to keep it in his closet! Did I faint in Chung’s room yesterday??? Was my fever that worst????  Did he help me????? Ah !!!!!!

I turned to see the time, oh no, I will be late for my work!!!

I stood up but my body felt tired, while my head is weighing like a heavy rock!!!.

After folding the bed sheet I went out of the room to get ready, I can’t take leave without informing in advance!!!!.

I ran down the stairs with difficulty, after packing my school uniform in the bag I went to take my bicycle.

“Where are you going at this hour?” I turned behind hearing Luhan-shi’s voice. He was in his jogging attire, he must have returned after running around for a while.

“I’m late for my work” I replied him hurriedly, adjusting my bag strap on my shoulder. My voice came out like an alien, because of the cold.

“You are not even healthy enough to pedal your bicycle! You fainted yesterday!!!!!” Luhan-shi told me with a frown.

“Oh, yeah. Thank you for helping me, but I’m really late for my work. I have to go now.” I bowed to him lightly and moved but he blocked my path with a frown.

What?.

“Can’t you understand what I told you now? You are not fine enough to work today! Take leave for today.”

I’m getting late !!!!!.

“I can’t, I should have inform earlier if I want to *cough* take leave” I told him but he was still blocking my path. “Sigh. Luhan-shi move, I need to go now.”

He didn’t even budge, but was glaring me now.

 

Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter