Weird Princess

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica's P.O.V*

Taeyeon stayed beside me until my parents and Krystal came to pick me up. I was sleeping when they arrived but woke up because of their noise. "Oh honey are you okay?" My mother exclaimed. "I'm okay mom. I'm just feeling tired." I said and closed my eyes again. 

After a few minutes of waiting, the bill is already settled and were ready to go home. Taeyeon bid goodbye to us when we were already at the parking lot. "I'll be going now Ma'am, Sir." He said and bowed to them. "You're leaving alone? Don't want us to drop you home?" My mom asked and he shook his head. "It's okay ma'am I brought my own car and besides Jessica needs more rest." He explained declining my mom's offer.

He went closer to me and bid goodbye. "I'll be going now, take a rest when you get home. I'll come visit you tomorrow." He said and kissed me on my forehead. "Hey~ someone's in love~" My sister teased me and I just rolled my eyes. 

We waited for him to leave first before we left. They keep asking questions about Taeyeon the whole ride but I didn't answered them. "Please, let me sleep. I'm really tired right now. He said he'll visit me tomorrow. You can ask him all you want." I said and covered my face with the blanket. They didn't say anything and just stopped talking.

Krystal woke me up when we're already at home. I rubbed my eyes and look for my bag and got out of the car. I felt something vibrated in my bag and searched for my bag. I saw a text message from Bobby saying he heard what happened to me and asked if I'm already okay. I replied him saying that I'm already feeling fine and left my phone at the night stand and changed my clothes. I didn't check my phone anymore if Bobby texted me again or not and just went straight my bed and sleep.

*The Next Day*

I feel a lot better when I woke up. I went straight to the bathroom and started my morning routine. I took my phone and went straight to our dining room when I'm already finished. I panicked when I saw an unread message from Bobby yesterday. 

"I'll visit you tomorrow is that okay?"

"I'll take that as a yes then. See you tomorrow. Good night, gorgeous."

I was about to go back to my room and call Bobby but Krystal called me and told me that Taeyeon was already at the dining area waiting for us. I had no choice but to go back in the dining area. 

Taeyeon stood up on his seat as soon as he saw me and gave me flowers. 

"Good morning princess. Are you feeling better now?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

I just nodded my head not knowing what to do if Taeyeon finds out that Bobby is also coming here. He assisted me in my seat and sat beside me. 

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Bobby. 

"Bobby, can you just cancel your visit in our house today? You can come tomorrow instead." -Jessica

"Why? Are you still sick?" -Bobby

I was typing so fast when my phone rang and saw he was calling me. I excused myself and went to the living room.

"Jessica are you alright?" -Bobby

"Yes, I'm feeling a lot better now." -Jessica

"That's good. Wait for me okay? I bought you some fruits. I'm on my way now." -B

"But.... But.... Okay. Bye." -J

I ended the call and pulled my hair in frustration. What am I gonna do? I'm sure Taeyeon will get mad if he finds out. I took a deep deep breathe before going back at the dining. 

"Who's that?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uhm, my friend. My friend." I answered not looking at him. 

I guess he's not interested who called me and just continued eating. I lost my appetite and started playing with my food.

"Unnie, what's wrong? Don't you like the food?" Krystal asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter