Hurt

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is Jonghyun’s best friend, means he is my enemy from now onwards. Yuri's hand was bleeding because she jumped down from L.Joe's car because he refused to stop them car for Yuri to get down. Although Yuri can't be so childish but she just hate Jonghyun and that was why she also hate his best friends, including Taemin. But Taemin wasn't approaching her anyway, so she didn't has much dislike feeling towards Taemin. 

After Yuri went into her house, she immediately went to the cupboard which was located in the kitchen and took out the first aid kid. She cleaned her wounds on her elbow and wrapped the wounds up with a clean cloth. She also cleaned the wounds on her left knee. She put the plaster on her wounds. The moment she saw the plaster, she thought about Joongki since the plaster she used right now was the same as last time she put it on Joongki's cheek wounds. She denied the images she has right now in her mind and went to her bed. She threw away all those assignment ideas that were in her mind now which was for Jonghyun's assignment since she felt dizzy. 

L.Joe called out Jonghyun and Joongki to go to the bar and have a drink together since he felt really happy. He was delighted to know Yuri. He didn't know that she was this cute and lively girl. He used to think Yuri as a gloomy and unfriendly girl. But after today's incident, it proved that L.Joe was totally wrong. But the only thing he couldn't understand was why Yuri insisted to jump down from his car even though she knew the action of her is gonna hurt herself. L.Joe was too busy thinking of the incident just now and he didn't realised that Jjong and Joongki already sat beside him and started to drink. Both Jjong and Joongki stared at L.Joe which caused L.Joe to blush right after he realised them.

"What are you thinking?" Jjong asked.

"Why are you blushing?" Joongki asked.

"Why do both of you have many questions?" L.Joe asked them back which made three of them laughed at their own. 

"So, what's the purpose you asked us out? Must have some reasons and based on the smile that formed on your face, must be happy reasons." Jjong said as he slightly slapped L.Joe's face which earned himself a death glare from L.Joe. 

"Jjong hyung, you're so right. I met with your personal maid, Yuri just now. She was so cute and pretty." L.Joe said and he could clearly see the depress expression that formed on both Jjong and Joongki's face which he didn't know why. 

"Then? You asked us out just for this?" Joongki asked impatiently. Joongki acted like he didn't care or know about Yuri because he didn't want both Jjong and L.Joe to realise that he actually care for Yuri very much. He hid the feeling inside the deepest of his heart. 

"I suggested sending her home just now and she accepted so she went into my car. But by the time I tell her my name, she ordered me to immediately stop my car because she wanna get down. I don't know why... Is it because my name wasn't nice to her?" L.Joe asked for Joongki and Jjong's opinion.

"I think it's because you're my best friend." Jjong teased.

"Why?" L.Joe asked. Since Joongki wanted to continue act like he didn't care about Yuri, he just slowly drink his beer and acted like care-free. But he was actually listening to what Jjong was talking to L.Joe. Joongki couldn't deny that he really has feeling towards Yuri but because he didn't want to hurt her, so he hid the feeling. 

"Well, I know she needs money right now. So I told her that if she worked for me as a personal maid, I will pay a high salary to her. The only one condition is, she must do whatever I ordered her to, she couldn't say no. She agreed that condition so started from the first day she become my personal maid, I ordered her to do this and that. She might be so frustrated at me so she hated me. And of course also my best friend." Jjong said as he took a sip of his whiskey. 

"Do you know does she still need money right now? I want to hire her also. She seems like a patient girl that I can either bully or tease." L.Joe asked as he smirked evilly.

"From what I know about her, she never gets enough of money." Jjong answered as he glanced at his phone, it showed 3.36 in the morning. 

"Gosh, I got to go. My ex-girlfriend is waiting for me at my house." Jjong said as he quickly finished the last drop of his whiskey.

"Ex? Is it Sica? I thought you guys already broke up like...decades ago." Joongki said as both L.Joe and he looked curiously at Jjong.

"But she said she was all alone tonight and her boyfriend is out station, so needs someone to accompany her because she was frightened to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter