Chapter 01 : First Meeting

After A Long Time

SENA’s POV

Seoul, 10 July 2006

I stand behind the door while eavesdropping. I think it’s a really serious talk from how I saw my father’s face. My mother told me to stand back.  She said, “It’s an adult problem and I don’t want you to get involved in it,” I guess my mom doesn’t know me enough. Seriously I’m 13 right now, I have a lot of curiosity in my mind that need answers. Of course I won’t stand back.

“Have you really checked all the list” my dad said in a serious tone with a straight face.

What kind of lists? I guess it’s not a good thing. The unhappiness is written in all of my father face.

“Yes sir, I’ve checked it so many times. There isn’t someone with a name Oh Changmin on these lists. If you don’t believe me, you can check it by yourself,” said a fat man who sit in front of him.

“How could you expect me to tell this to his son and doughter?!” my father said in a very frustrated tone

“I’m very sorry about this sir.” the fat man said

Oh Changmin? I think I’ve heard that name a few times. Where did I hear that name huh?

Suddenly, I felt someone tapped my shoulder, “Park Sena, what are you doing? Did I tell you already?” I turned around and saw my mom.

Oh, .

I released a huge sigh and walked away, “I- I’ll get going now”

“Where are you going?” my mom asked me before I leave

I turned back to face my mom, “I’m going to get some fresh air, I’ll be back in an hour” I said that while putting my sneakers.

“Okay, be careful” My mom told me and I gave he an ‘ok’ sign with my right hand

“FRESH AIR!” I shouted as I got out from the house.

I walked around for 10 minutes around my neighborhood until I decided to enter a park in my neighborhood and walked toward the bench near the cherry blossom tree and sit there. I know it’s weird, we’re in South Korea but why there’s such a tree like cherry blossom here? I asked my father once, he told me that one of his old friend met his wife here, in this old bench. So he decided to plant this cherry blossom tree to show how much he loves his wife. He also told my father that this tree will keep alive as long as he still loves his wife. Once again I sighed …

Very sweet right?

“Get up”

I raised my head and I saw a cute guy around my age standing in front of me. I think I’ve seen him before but where?

I pointed myself, “Me?”

“Yes you, get up” he said coldly said while crossing his arm in front of his chest. So, I gave him ‘What the heck’ look.

He sighed, “Don’t give me that kind of look,” he seems serious but guess what? I don’t care

I raised one of my eyebrows, “Why should-“

“You’re sitting on a bubblegum right now” he said that while pointing on the bench I was sitting

I quickly got up from my seat and checked on my skirt. I think luck isn’t at my side. Yes, there’s a sticky, gross, pink bubblegum on my skirt.

“This is so gross!” I yelled, “I feel I’m going to vomit right now”

I turned to him and give him ‘I’m not going to touch this thing’ look. He immediately start to search for something useful.

He sighed, “Then it left us no choice,” He walked closer to me until our face was only an inches away, “W-what are you going to do?” I asked him

Dugeun.. dugeun.. dugeun…

Wait, why do I feel very nervous?

“Just stay still” he whispered

Did he say that to calm me down? If yes, then it’s not working

His hand reached the back of my skirt and quickly got rid of that bubblegum. After that he quickly step backward

“Uhh.. thanks” I said while smiling to him

“No problem, that bubblegum isn’t even chewed yet” he said and walked away.

“W-wait, what’s your name?” I paused for a few seconds, “Let’s be friend? If you want”

OH MY GOD! PARK SENA! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

He turned around, “You don’t know me?! Are you serious?!” he emphasized the ‘are you serious’ part and gave me the ‘are you kidding me’ look.

I blinked for a few seconds, “Am I suppose too know you? Are you popular or something? Cause I just moved here a week ago-”

“Never mind. I’m Sehun, Oh Sehun. I think I’m not interested to make any friend right now” he said in a sharp voice

Seriously? What’s wrong with this dude?! I’m trying to be nice be nice to him! Duh, boys these days are such annoying losers

“Uh, okay I guess.. but if you change your mind, you can talk to me,” I faked him a smile before I continue, “By the way, I’m Park-“

“Sena, Park Sena, right?” he said in a very confidence tone

I was so shocked. How could he know my name and when he said it, he was so sure that my name is Park Sena.

“Don’t be so shocked about that, and the smile you gave me earlier.. Did someone ever tell you how fake your smile is?” he frowned and walked away.

Aisshh this guy is such a handsome face jerk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hey Guys! I'm very sorry if this chapter  :( this is my first fanfiction. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors because english isn't my first langguage but I'll try my best :-) Please do comment and subscribe ^^ Gamsahabnida~~