〈 かわいい 。 plotlines

〈 かわいい 。 kawaii squad — apply open!
TnmV6KC.gif
  the lovers。
   THE PLOT LINES...
i dont really care if you use these or not, but they're just guidelines to help create your character! you don't exactly have to make her like in the plotline, you can change it up a bit~ i'm just giving you a brief outline of the characters so feel free to do whatever you like with them!
AnHk6lN.png
  mini coach 3000。
   kawaii squad
meet shiyoon, serin's little athlete, and when we say little, we mean it. she's a small girl with a big personality, adventurous and quirky if you might say. anything from basketball to volleyball, she plays it. there's just one thing that doesn't float her boat, academics.

mr.lim invited her to help with the sports teams and to knock some sense into them, ever since their winning streak, the basketball team has been very cocky and arrogant. so little 16 year old shiyoon decides to coach them alongside mr. park and hopefully her bag of pretzels won't be thrown at them any time soon. 
 
taken

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  kawaii muse。
   kawaii squad
excelling in the music life, she's a well rounded musician, being able to play multiple instruments and compose her own songs, it's no doubt mr.lim wants her to help the school's music club into getting more recognition as the performing arts crew is slowly putting them into the dust.

but what if the music club tries to hold their pride up and reject her help, hopefully their instruments won't be replaced with kazoos and have their heads in tubas. 
 
available

 
AnHk6lN.png
  the queen。
   kawaii squad
great voice, great moves, and great acting skills. seirin's residential performer who's stage presence is stellar. 

although the performing arts crew is blowing up in popularity, they don't exactly get along well. they all want to stay with their little teams, the vocal team, the dance team and the acting team. that's why mr. lim invited her, a performing art triple threat, to bring all the boys together so they can be on top at the year-end musical.  but it's easier said than done, the boys have no intention of learning the other aspect, but remain in the comfort zones only, let's just wish that the year-end performance won't consist of tomato throwing. 
 
available

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  seirin's einstein。
  kawaii squad
seirin's top student who has an absolute perfect score every test and exam. people wonder if she's that dedicated into academics, or if she's just gifted. it could be both. she's known as seirin's einstein, because she's simply that smart. but of course, she isn't perfect.

mr. lim invited her to help teach alongside mrs. park, the teacher of the lowest rankest class in the school. she'll be in the class 24/7 and (by mr. lim's bribery of food) offers tutoring after hours. 

mixing 
 
available

 
TnmV6KC.gif
AnHk6lN.png
  miss. president。
   aawaii squad
meet the new co-president of kirin high. the elections of  student body president at kirin, became more like a popularity contest. the student council has no actual leader so instead of stripping the title off of him, why not tame him by inviting seirin's student body president to control him and the school side by side?

these two will lead the school together and share the same responsibilities, because you know what they say, two heads are better than one. but we never know when those heads will collide. 
 
available

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  only swim free
   kawaii squad
a free plotline so go crazy! remember it has to be somewhat realistic, look over the other plotlines for guides and maybe some inspiration! 

create a name for this plotline if youère using it and include it within your app!
 
available ♡ ♡