〈 かわいい 。cheat sheet

〈 かわいい 。 kawaii squad — apply open!
TnmV6KC.gif
  love handbook。
   THE CHEAT SHEET...
im basically giving you guys so much freedom bc i hate writing apps when i have a whole bunch of restrictions, so go all out and i cant wait to read your apps! if you have any questions feel free to ask! i dont bite hehe. 

FACE CLAIMS feel free to use idols. ulzzangs, models and whoever! her faceclaim doesnt really need to match with her personality so feel free to go all out!
apink's naeun is taken

LOVE INTERESTS once again feel free to use an idol, ulzzang, model  etc.! make sure you change their ages to 16/17 since they're in high school. 
kris wu is taken bc cool. 

AGES since they're in high school please make them either 16 or 17, forget about the korean/inter ages, just either 16 or 17 which is either a 1997 or 1998 liner.

APPLICATIONS basically the same old, quality over quantity, but dont make it too short. try not to mess up the layout and such. for the personality, i dont need unneeded details, i want an interesting app, same with background, sob stories are fine just dont go overboard where he mom was a mermaid and her dad is a human and shes like a halfer but was bullied because she has scales and whatnot. lmao im jk, have fun with the app!

idol siblings are allowed but they will NOT be idols in the story.
giriboy is taken. 

any apps that ARENT turned into the turn in blog will be ignored! 

** one thing i missed on the app was to inform that after you are finish, delete the first box at the very top containing all the information in a list under "cautionary tales" just that one box. thank you!! **