Texting

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

5. Texting

A day passed. So far so good with Trinity and B.I, he's noticed that after their first day of practicing Trinity has come to text to him about stuffs. We're not talking about the music but just tiny bits of conversations. For example:

To: B.I 

Hi :)

To: Trinity

Hey

To: B.I

What are you doing right now?

To:Trinity

Just working on some homework then arrangement of the song. What about you?

To: B.I

Oh. Am I bothering?

To: Trinity

Nope. Not at all. What are you doing?

To: B.I

Oh I just finished my homework... and now I'm watching a tv show called Roommate. Do you watch any shows?

To: Trinity

Yes, I do. I watch Running Man.

To: B.I

Oh kekeke me too! I love that show it's so funny~

Then it just goes on like that and slowly he realized that the girl is trying to get to know him. Maybe that's what he gets for giving her his number but it's okay. But of course, during that time he have to update the mastermind of all this...

To: Wonnie

Man... Things are going well but I feel kind of guilty.

To: Hannie

Great! and don't worry... things will all go well! 

To: Wonnie

What if I don't feel the same way?

To: Hannie

Why are you being so pessimistic!?

B.I thinks about it... He kind of sees that Trinity likes him... and she's a nice girl but he kind of wants to fall in love now so he can get this project over with. But then at the same time, he can't just fall in love easily and foolishly falling is kind of absurd... the statement says it itself. He wants to fall in love for real... The kind of falling where the ground doesn't matter, where dying is worth it and being pain is lovely. That kind of love. 

To: Hannie

I know you Han. Just let things work itself and see what happens okay?

If Trinity isn't the girl for you, it's alright... It's just a test.

To: Wonnie

Ji Won, this isn't some kind of poster where if it doesn't work we can just redo stuffs. We're talking about a fragile girl who possibly likes me a lot.

I don't want to hurt her feelings.

To: Hannie

If she's not the one in the end, she's not. Yea it but her feelings being hurt is not your fault.

She loves you. She's bound to get hurt.

He thinks about it again. It is true but at the same time that's totally messed up. And all of a sudden... A song pops in his head. 

 

 

 

Another day of school begins. It's really nice for him to have Moon Ji back next to him. He doesn't have to worry much about the notes and being all too lonely and partnerless in class everytime. But then at the same time, he never thought that she would be intimidating occasionally. She's quite the hard person to approach but then at the same time... every approach is never regrettable. Once you speak to her, it's worth it because she flashes you a smile and she becomes so easy to talk to. Although... she can be a bit sarcastic and witty with her words. 

But what's funny about Moon Ji is that she quite clueless about human interaction. Her introvert personality makes her seem shy and the cute part is it's obvious. She honestly tells people when she doesn't know what to say... or she's nervous. But after awhile, a couple of minutes of conversation, her introverted personality seems to banish and she keeps the conversation going with her random questions and remarks and comments and compliments.

After their classes, before B.I go to his team section, he talks to Moon Ji. "Hey, how's the accounting and financing?" he asked, trying not to be too obvious. She smile at him, "I quit." His eyes wide open, "what?" She snickers, "It was too much work so they decided to put me somewhere else."

He didn't think of she would do that. "Where did they place you?" 

She looks forward and he follows her gaze. They both find Trinity approaching them. There's a bright smile on her face and she takes a sit in front of them. "Moon Ji, I heard you quit the financing and accounting job?"

Moon Ji smiles, "yes I did."

"Where did they place you now?" Trinity asked.

"I don't know yet. I hope I get to pick," Moon Ji answered.

The weird atmosphere between the two, knowing that they had history and probably a lot of chemistry... is just quite anticipating and intriguing for B.I. HE hates to gossip but it's just... intriguing. Just then of course, Bobby flops in. "Hey what's up!" he exclaimed. Then Moon Ji stands up and leaves the table. Bobby pouts, "I'm thinking she doesn't like me or something..." B.I laughs and shook his head. "Maybe she hates your gossiping side. Moon Ji doesn't like gossip guys," Trinity said then she was called to her team.

Bobby smirks at B.I who continually shook his head. "Told Ya Those two have something!" B.I grabs the guy's collar and drags him outside, "Oh just shut up you gossip lad."

 

 

Bored from all the construction work, Bobby ditch and goes off to the cafeteria. On his way, he coincidentally sees Moon Ji walking his direction with some food from the cafeteria. He smirks and approach her. "Hey Ji~" he said. The girl looks up with a smile. "Is it okay if I call you Ji?" She snickers then nods, continuing to walk. He pouts then follows her, "hey~ do you not like me or something?"

"What makes you say that?" she laughed slightly. 

"Trinity said you don't like gossiping boys. I'm not really a gossip you know~ I mean, it all doesn't come from me. I hear it from people who's more of a gossip type~" he tells her quickly.

She laughs more, "first off... that's true... and secondly, I don't not like you. You're cool."

"Then why did you suddenly stand up earlier when I sat down and barely talked to me when I talk to you?" he said, defendingly... raising his eyebrows.

"Wow. You are one dramatic guy," she said. "I needed to talk to the president about my coorporation with the class. I got to go. See ya later Chinky," she said with leaves. Bobby smiles then yell out, "The name is Bobby!!" 

Moon Ji throws a peace sign and yell back, "whatever you say." Bobby heads to the cafeteria and get something to eat. He's always thought that the mystery in Moon Ji is always interesting. Then he's weird head just suddenly pictures Moon Ji being just like Trinity... He means, those two couldn't be friends unless they're somewhat alike. She must be girly at times. And their friendship is interesting too. You just kind of wonder what happened... 

She's not a bad girl or a bad influence... and Trinity is not much of a goody two shoes either... Something must've happened between the two's friendship. It's obvious they had something. 

He got his drink and walk out the building. Just a few steps away from their construction site, Bobby sees Moon Ji on the lonely corner with cartboard and woods... along with paints and some brushes. He stops walking and watches her for a bit. Then he hears B.I calls him. He looks and gives B.I a nod but his eyes are still on the mysterious girl over at the corner. 

Moon Ji seems to have put on some layer (leggins) underneath her skirt. She takes off her school jacket, leaving her with just the white girl polo she's wearing. She puts the jacket on the chair with her food. She ties her hair up in a messy bun and adjust her glasses. She pull up the sleeve of her polo and holds her hips, looking seriously at the wooden board. 

Bobby smirks, then heads towards B.I again. "How dare you just leave without notice?!" B.I tells him. "I got tired~ and thirsty~" Bobby cutely said. 

Just then B.I's phone ring and it's Trinity's text:

To: B.I

I'll see you later after school. Do you want any food? :)

Bobby teases the boy, elbowing him and everything. "Your future girlfriend will be waiting for you with food and alone time~" 

 

 





THIS IS A SHORT AND SIMPLE CHAPTER, SORRY TO HAVE DISAPPOINT YOU WITH THIS. ANYWAYS, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND RATHER FOCUS ON B.I AND TRINITY AND IT WILL ALSO BE AN OPENING FOR BOBBY AND MOON JI'S INTERACTION. THERE WILL BE AN IMPROVEMENT BETWEEN B.I'S AND JI'S FRIENDSHIP AND LITTLE SNIPPETS OF TRINITY AND JI'S HISTORY. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!